Starting over.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sister79
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sister79

Guest
I have been through so much in my life that I wouldn't even know where to begin at. By the grace of God I was saved from the life I had lived before. It has been an extremely long process to get to where I am at this point in my life. While it is still a bumpy road to get to where I need to be. I thank God I am not where I was.