Sten Ekberg

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
I have watched many of his videos.

He seems to "know his stuff"... (y)

Here is a random video that may be of interest:

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
He's interesting and informative...I wish he'd get to the solutions faster, than explaining all the functions of our integrated systems, lol.

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
He's interesting and informative...I wish he'd get to the solutions faster, than explaining all the functions of our integrated systems, lol.
But - that is the whole idea - to help you better understand how your body works.

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Top 10 Most HARMFUL Foods People Keep EATING

Dymes

Dec 11, 2016
I have watched many of his videos.

He seems to "know his stuff"...
I'm going to check him out. I'm always trying to add to my list of "health gurus" lol Have you heard of Vaughn Lawrence? He's my go to guy right now. I don't know what you are interested in, but here's just a introduction video to one of his series.

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
I'm going to check him out. I'm always trying to add to my list of "health gurus" lol Have you heard of Vaughn Lawrence? He's my go to guy right now. I don't know what you are interested in, but here's just a introduction video to one of his series.

I don't think I know that much about V.L. - I will have to check him out...

You might consider starting a thread to feature some of his videos.

Dymes

Dec 11, 2016
I don't think I know that much about V.L. - I will have to check him out...

You might consider starting a thread to feature some of his videos.
Hmmm. Maybe I will. Perhaps videos on common illnesses like high blood pressure and diabetes. What you think?

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Hmmm. Maybe I will. Perhaps videos on common illnesses like high blood pressure and diabetes. What you think?
As long as he is not trying to push some non-biblical doctrine in his videos (not suggesting that he does/is; just making a point), I would think it might be useful for someone. I did watch the short video you posted, and what he said sounded good to me - I do intend to check out some more of his videos. (just have not yet)

Dymes

Dec 11, 2016
As long as he is not trying to push some non-biblical doctrine in his videos (not suggesting that he does/is; just making a point),
In my opinion he doesn't push a doctrine, but he does use scripture to explain some things. But I believe its more about the principles of scripture than a dogma of doctrines. For instance, God made Man from dirt. If you check the mineral content of dirt and the mineral content of the human body, they are basically the same. Therefore we should eat food grown in good soil because that gives our bodies the life/minerals we need be healthy. To me that's a principle of life explained by scripture. That's eye opening and show the reality of God's handy work. I love stuff like that. That's what separates him from Dr. Sten Ekberg. Dr. Ekberg seem to know what he's talking about from what Ive seen, but it's just not taught from a "In the beginning God created" point of view.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Well I have continued to watch his other videos , and I find them extremely good , so I subscribed to him...
I am type 2 diabetic , I eat Keto , and my new cholesterol levels came back in and doctor was kind of forcing me with fear to take statins , and I have refused , as I have researched about these meds for many years , and this man from the video has answered many questions I had , and I know I am on the right track...
Thank you @GaryA for posting...
...xox...

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
You are very welcome, dear... <3

I was hoping someone would find it to be very useful information.