step parent advice please

  • Thread starter Thread starter MoMMa28
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MoMMa28

Guest
I've been in a wonderful marriage for 4 years now. His daughter has been such a good girl but here recently she starting to take the wrong path. My husband and I have tried talking to her but all we get out of her is i don't know remarks. She is spreading negative rumors about herself and says she attracted to both genders. She's only 14 yrs old. My husband has tried to keep her on the right path, we got her involved in our church but now she seems to be straying away from us and God. I feel our hands are tied since she lives with her mom and visits us every other weekend. And her mom doesn't seem to be on our side on certain aspects of her life. In scared of her going down the wrong path and getting into trouble. I think of my step daughter like she's my own. I want the best for her. Here lately I don't know how to help her
 
I invite you to go to my blog as I talk specifically to your step daughter's age group. I've went through it all so I can help her to the best of my ability. All my blog posts kindly remind each reader a Bible verse and how I was able to grow closer to God in every situation. I have a private message/email choice if you or she wants to talk to me directly and in private. my blog is www.toughworldtoughergirl.com