Steps....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mybrokenlessthenthree
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mybrokenlessthenthree

Guest
I might steal some lyrics for this...

Today is first day of a long week I guess I'm still in school, because there's people testing me.

"I have been in this daily battle long enough to know it’s time to bring this to an end. A call to be pure, to be so clean. A call for action. I lift my prayers to you father. Bring us to our knees. Let me hear your voice in this time of need and take this lust away from me. This is your redemption. This is our freedom. Our freedom, our right. Tonight I make this promise. To never let lust take over my life. Tonight. (Today) I know there will be many trials and I will be tempted, but by your grace and your love, I will defeat this and taste the sweet, sweet victory in you, Jesus. "


He said to me, “You are my son;
today I have become your father.
[SUP]8 [/SUP]Ask me,
and I will make the nations your inheritance,
the ends of the earth your possession.
[SUP]9 [/SUP]You will break them with a rod of iron[SUP][b][/SUP];
you will dash them to pieces like pottery.”

[SUP]10 [/SUP]Therefore, you kings, be wise;
be warned, you rulers of the earth.
[SUP]11 [/SUP]Serve the Lord with fear
and celebrate his rule with trembling.
[SUP]12 [/SUP]Kiss his son, or he will be angry
and your way will lead to your destruction,
for his wrath can flare up in a moment.
Blessed are all who take refuge in him.


But you, Lord, are a shield around me,
my glory, the One who lifts my head high.
[SUP]4 [/SUP]I call out to the Lord,
and he answers me from his holy mountain.
[SUP]5 [/SUP]I lie down and sleep;
I wake again, because the Lord sustains me.
[SUP]6 [/SUP]I will not fear though tens of thousands
assail me on every side.


Tremble and[SUP][d][/SUP] do not sin;
when you are on your beds,
search your hearts and be silent.

In peace I will lie down and sleep,
for you alone, Lord,
make me dwell in safety.

In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice;
in the morning I lay my requests before you
and wait expectantly.



Do these things not just set your soul ablaze?

I'll make this deceleration with heaven watching my every move he is my sure foundation and I will trust him with my life!
I am here because God wants me to be.
There is something in my DNA that cannot accept status quo, business as usual, things as they are.
I will never fit in the box marked normal.
In my heart I know I'm called to change things to rock the boat
I love God but hate religion
When I taste him I only hunger for more, I have God cravings.
I crave his presence but loathe the average church service.
I refuse to let the world around me shape or define me.
When I dream it is of the impossible
When I see pain i know I'm called to heal it
When I see adversity I do not fear because I measure it agaisnt my God!
When others party I want to pray
When others laugh I weep
When others dance I mourn
Bullets do not scare me mediocrity scares me!
Apathy, indifference scare me!
Losing my life does not scare me.... Wasting it does.

Fire burns in my veins I spit flames...


I make this declaration with heaven watching my every move:
He is my sure foundation, and I will trust Him with my life.
I will remain a keeper of the flame for the righteous one.
I will never abandon this cause. My devotion’s uncompromising.
I will never abandon this cause. I see the light, I see hope arising.
This faithful generation will rise with focused gaze.
This faithful generation will stand in heaven’s gate.
I have built my life on the rock of my salvation, and I will not be moved from my firm foundation.
I will not be moved from my firm foundation. I will stand on the Word of my God, with everything.
I’m not ashamed to say I will stand.
The sword of Truth in my hand is conquering every demon’s stronghold.
So I will not let you go.
I will not let you go.
Through these trials, I will stand!
Every nation will bow.
We’ll stand with fire in our eyes, and He will reign forever as a King with justice at His side.
I will not be moved. Unshakeable. Watch the nations bow down.

So my thought is this, if I get pumped on God! Before school then people are going to ask! I just got to stay high on the spirit bro. My God is with my forever and always he will never forsake me!
We are sent from before the throne to stand up and speak out, and let hell tremble when they hear us say,
“We are the burning ones, and we will not be contained!”
“We are the burning ones, and we will not be contained!”
I don't want a fire I want a flame, I want a faith more then words.
In the darkest light the faintest light is blinding...
This is the resistance the end of the world is here! We are not promised tomorrow proclaim his name for the glorious king reigns! I have a spirit of God, my prayer is that it's proclaimed and not myself...