Stevia natural sweetener.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
So much sweeter than sugar, and look it up, it is a leaf, that gives very good health benefits to you, not like splenda , and the other sweeteners, finally they got wise. Stevia on the shelfs in the food stores. So so sweet. Sugar never again. Go for it!

TamLynn

A heart at rest
Nov 27, 2014
I prefer xylitol as most stevia leaves a bitter aftertaste.
Erythritol and Monk fruit are also good, natural, alternative sweetners. :)

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
don't really know which stevia it is your referring to. Stevia is a leaf, and it is a natural sweetener, however it is done. It does not have a bitter taste, and comes in packages like splenda. Although some could go or grow the plant, which is not the store bought one. Of course then it will taste different. It is much more sweeter than sugar, if you look it up, it has lots of health benefits, to your body. Anything God created is good, man's creation, hm, maybe not so good. Enjoy what ever works for you. To some it might taste different as in food tasting, lol everyone says, something different, it could be the enzymes in your saliva, and the foods that are eaten. God bless with health, :)

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
I prefer xylitol as most stevia leaves a bitter aftertaste.
Erythritol and Monk fruit are also good, natural, alternative sweetners. :)
Me to...I am diabetic , and Xylitol is perfect as it does not spike my blood sugars , and it is made from the birchwood tree , another wonder from God...xox...

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
I just use sugar in the raw or honey for a sweetener (at times, especially with coffee) but try to avoid artificial sweeteners (heard too many bad things about them). Stevia is new to me and if it has good health benefits, I just may have to try it. :)

TamLynn

A heart at rest
Nov 27, 2014
I just use sugar in the raw or honey for a sweetener (at times, especially with coffee) but try to avoid artificial sweeteners (heard too many bad things about them). Stevia is new to me and if it has good health benefits, I just may have to try it. :)
I don't use artificial sweetners either. Honey is a more natural choice.Stevia, xylitol, Monk fruit and erythritol are all natural sweetners. I also buy an erythritol/ Monk fruit mix by 'Krisda' that's great!
They also make a brown sugar substitute, syrups, and chocolate chips. :)

Feb 28, 2016
Wal-Mart carries a great deal on organic, raw, honey, it's all we use -
it's around $8..99 for around 32oz.

they also have a great deal on organic Olive Oil -
it's around $11.50 for 51oz.

please, go 'green' when you can...

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
So much sweeter than sugar, and look it up, it is a leaf, that gives very good health benefits to you, not like splenda , and the other sweeteners, finally they got wise. Stevia on the shelfs in the food stores. So so sweet. Sugar never again. Go for it!
Yes..i like stevia too but do they have it in BROWN sugar? Especially for baking..

TamLynn

A heart at rest
Nov 27, 2014
Krisda has a brown sugar replacement made with Monk fruit. Is a natural sweetener also.
I've also used xylitol mixed with black strap molasses for that yummy Brown sugar taste. (1c xylitol, 1tsp molasses).

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Wal-Mart carries a great deal on organic, raw, honey, it's all we use -
it's around $8..99 for around 32oz.

they also have a great deal on organic Olive Oil -
it's around $11.50 for 51oz.

please, go 'green' when you can...
What a steal! :p

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
honey is the best.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Yes..i like stevia too but do they have it in BROWN sugar? Especially for baking..
I didn't find that yet. Let's ask bind or google, they might know. That would be realllllly reallly good for baking..... :)

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
havn't talked with you for a while. HOW are You. Will go and take a look there. Honey is like an allergy medicine, almost kind of, from the polllen. VERRRRYYYY GOOD for YOu,
Hi Kalyna! :D I was being sarcastic about those prices. I don't know what the normal prices of organic honey or olive oil is, but I'm used to the prices of the regular stuff, which is only a fraction of those prices. I know honey is really good for you too. I'm doing ok. I'm glad you remember me! :D Hope you are doing well too. :)