B
BurdenBarer4U
Guest
Sorry Sis, the cakes I uploaded were here, but disappeared
some how!
Must be a cake monster around here
!
So I'm posting them again with a couple others, so there
will be plenty for every one to have a piece and celebrate
with you! Lets dig in and rejoice together with you!!!
Praise God for the Victory in Jesus!!!
View attachment 107044
View attachment 107045
View attachment 107046
View attachment 107047
God Bless you sister! Giving God praise for his Victory is very pleasing to him! Can I have another peace of chocolate cake with one of those big strawberries?
some how!
So I'm posting them again with a couple others, so there
will be plenty for every one to have a piece and celebrate
with you! Lets dig in and rejoice together with you!!!
Praise God for the Victory in Jesus!!!
View attachment 107044
View attachment 107045
View attachment 107046
View attachment 107047
God Bless you sister! Giving God praise for his Victory is very pleasing to him! Can I have another peace of chocolate cake with one of those big strawberries?