Thought I would give an update. Im still hospitalized. Have tried meds and some of them actually work, it takes away some of the anxiety that im suffering from.
I'm #2 on a waiting list for an apartment in Rotterdam. All it takes is some patience. Have been in the hospital for too long now.
I've bought a book 2 weeks ago. Its like a diary, with passages taken from the Psalms with commentary from Spurgeon. For each day of the year. It helps me to stay close to God.
Im not sure whether I should study theology or music, maybe both. But its gonna be hard to finance it as I only have welfare.
I'm #2 on a waiting list for an apartment in Rotterdam. All it takes is some patience. Have been in the hospital for too long now.
I've bought a book 2 weeks ago. Its like a diary, with passages taken from the Psalms with commentary from Spurgeon. For each day of the year. It helps me to stay close to God.
Im not sure whether I should study theology or music, maybe both. But its gonna be hard to finance it as I only have welfare.