Still praying for the lost for someone prayed for me.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Luz02

Junior Member
Sep 12, 2015
0
0
0
This time I call upon God to give you of His water to drink. To bless you all the days of your life and give peace if it lacks within. This time I pray that you grow in faith that you understand why He still calls us today. This time I hope that your words remain whole, that nothing is lost and there's proof in your path. I am no one to say or judge your own ways I just hope that what lacks gets restored each day. This time I pray that before it's too late, we get to walk together and serve Him still. This time I pray of a discerning heart of a hopeful mind and of little knowledge but in faith. This time I pray that you always prevail, and you keep this note, may God bless you so.