Stop Complaining

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Heavenian

Jun 18, 2020
Some are crying every day because of their situations. My dear, you may cry from today till tomorrow and nothing will change if your cry is not a cry of Faith. Your situation will still remain the same. Stop crying and act your Faith. Faith never fails. This is what will change your situation.

Some are complaining every day about their trails or persecutions or temptations or situations. Stop complaining my dear, for HE who called you is Faithful and HE will never forsake nor fail you. HE will never allow you to be tempted or face any situation beyond your strength.

For it is written, “No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. GOD is Faithful, and HE will not let you be tempted beyond your strength, but with the temptation will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it (1 Corinthians 10:13).” Glory!

My dear, any situation you are facing or find yourself in; clearly know that you are capable of handling it perfectly well. For GOD ALMIGHTY will never allow you to be tempted or face any situation beyond your strength. Also remember that Greater is HE that is in you than all the troubles in the world. If you know this Truth and you truly believe in GOD ALMIGHTY, you will not complain when you find yourself in any situation. Simply act your Faith. Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of GOD (Romans 10:17).

My dear, you have to grow in the Grace and Knowledge of our LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST. Do not remain a baby in the Things of the SPIRIT. Grow and become a Man or Woman in the Things of the SPIRIT.

Complaining is childish. Give up childish ways. You are in Charge and in Control of every situation. You are an Heir of GOD, and a join Heir with JESUS CHRIST. Your HOLY FATHER in Heaven owns the world and HE has given it to you. You are in Charge of it. Don’t allow the evil one steal anything from you. Some are allowing the evil one to steal from them but don’t allow it. All things are yours in CHRIST JESUS.

You are in Charge. Glory!

Remember, the devil has no power over us but we do as our HEAVENLY FATHER has commanded us. Glory!

Thank YOU PRECIOUS HOLY SPIRIT for teaching us all things and bringing to our remembrance all what JESUS our LORD has said.

HOLY FATHER blessed be THY HOLY NAME for ever and ever in JESUS’ NAME. Amen!!!
GOD loves you so much.
Thanks,

JESUS is LORD.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Thank you for this...
I am praying that God will lead me to give up vaping , I plan to give it up old years night , and I know that it is God who plans my steps , may this be His plan that He has placed on my heart Amen...

I will remember the temptations that will come before me to go backwards , I will remember that God has made a way for me to move forward and not look back , and remember that the evil one is always crouching at the door , ready to pounce , to steal my joy , may God keep me from such temptations in Jesus name Amen...
...xox...

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Some are crying every day because of their situations. My dear, you may cry from today till tomorrow and nothing will change if your cry is not a cry of Faith. Your situation will still remain the same. Stop crying and act your Faith. Faith never fails. This is what will change your situation.

Some are complaining every day about their trails or persecutions or temptations or situations. Stop complaining my dear, for HE who called you is Faithful and HE will never forsake nor fail you. HE will never allow you to be tempted or face any situation beyond your strength....
I just listened to a sermon last Sunday from my Pastor about worrying and complaining. The central scripture during that sermon was Philippians 4:6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. He continuously pointed out the importance of being thankful instead of worrying and complaining.

We certainly don't want to get stuck in this state of mind below: :giggle:

AndyMaleh

Jun 26, 2020
Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Some are complaining every day about their trails or persecutions or temptations or situations. Stop complaining my dear, for HE who called you is Faithful and HE will never forsake nor fail you. HE will never allow you to be tempted or face any situation beyond your strength.

For it is written, “No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. GOD is Faithful, and HE will not let you be tempted beyond your strength, but with the temptation will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it (1 Corinthians 10:13).” Glory!

My dear, any situation you are facing or find yourself in; clearly know that you are capable of handling it perfectly well. For GOD ALMIGHTY will never allow you to be tempted or face any situation beyond your strength. Also remember that Greater is HE that is in you than all the troubles in the world. If you know this Truth and you truly believe in GOD ALMIGHTY, you will not complain when you find yourself in any situation. Simply act your Faith. Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of GOD (Romans 10:17).

My dear, you have to grow in the Grace and Knowledge of our LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST. Do not remain a baby in the Things of the SPIRIT. Grow and become a Man or Woman in the Things of the SPIRIT.

Complaining is childish. Give up childish ways. You are in Charge and in Control of every situation. You are an Heir of GOD, and a join Heir with JESUS CHRIST. Your HOLY FATHER in Heaven owns the world and HE has given it to you. You are in Charge of it. Don’t allow the evil one steal anything from you. Some are allowing the evil one to steal from them but don’t allow it. All things are yours in CHRIST JESUS.

You are in Charge. Glory!

Remember, the devil has no power over us but we do as our HEAVENLY FATHER has commanded us. Glory!

Thank YOU PRECIOUS HOLY SPIRIT for teaching us all things and bringing to our remembrance all what JESUS our LORD has said.

HOLY FATHER blessed be THY HOLY NAME for ever and ever in JESUS’ NAME. Amen!!!
GOD loves you so much.
Thanks,

JESUS is LORD.
Amen!

Heavenian

Jun 18, 2020
I just listened to a sermon last Sunday from my Pastor about worrying and complaining. The central scripture during that sermon was Philippians 4:6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. He continuously pointed out the importance of being thankful instead of worrying and complaining.

We certainly don't want to get stuck in this state of mind below: :giggle:

AMEN!!!

Heavenian

Jun 18, 2020
Thank you for this...
I am praying that God will lead me to give up vaping , I plan to give it up old years night , and I know that it is God who plans my steps , may this be His plan that He has placed on my heart Amen...

I will remember the temptations that will come before me to go backwards , I will remember that God has made a way for me to move forward and not look back , and remember that the evil one is always crouching at the door , ready to pounce , to steal my joy , may God keep me from such temptations in Jesus name Amen...
...xox...
You are lovely welcome.
Glory to JESUS our LORD.