I'm confused?
How am l supposed to find out who l am as an individual...
...if l don't imitate and try to be just like everyone else?
Anything that does not come from Faith is a sin.
You are a Faith Man. So, stop imitating others because Faith is not imitation. Anything that does not come from Faith is a sin.
I do engineering. It doesn't come from faith. It's a sin.
I love sports. It doesn't come from faith. It's a sin.
I like music besides worship music. Not from faith = Sin
Chocolate comes from cocoa beans...not from faith. I like chocolate = I like sin
????? WHAT THE HECK ???
I imitate all the time. I TRY to be like my role models. I might not even be aware of it. Like my kids would imitate me as I did as a kid...
Bottom line I am a sinner ....
So glad Jesus died for my sins. So tomorrow I can go back to work, gym, listen to music and eat chocolate.....
![]()
pretty vauge...
id make a sarcastic remark but i dont want to copy Reborn
maybe your hearts in the right place
but i try to conform to Gods will and what the bible says
any believer isnt going to be pretending to be something they arent... they are more focused on learning the truth and trying to find our father in heavens will for us
the fakers would probably look at this vague message and take nothing from it
not tryin to shoot you down but maybe use scripture next time if you want any impact