Stop....just stop

  • Thread starter Thread starter dai_dai
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dai_dai

Guest
Hello and good evening to all my friends here on Christian chat,
it has come to my attention that there is some hateful and some cruel things going on the internet about the legalization of GAY MARRIAGES. And for me I will not keep my peace. "Love those and you would love thy self, honor thy neighbors....where is the honor In people today? Where is the love? When I was a child I was taught that we were ALL gods children, blacks, whites, Muslim, and yes ladies and gentalmen Gay too. And here I am looking at my YouTube blog seeing Christians being....I'm sorry but just wrong! Hate hate hate all day long sins and hell fire and damnation. I'm sorry but who are you to judge these people? Who are you to judge my friends and their love. ARE YOU GOD? Are YOU the one who died on the cross for me? Are you the one who created heaven and earth? NO, and if this is what it means to be Christian by discriminating against others for something that makes them feel like they are HUMAN. I say thank you God for making these men and women my sibling for making them my brothers and sisters in heaven because I love them and I know that they will love me no matter what I am as I know that you will love me for who I am, because you are my father you are the one and only God who created me in your image and I am proud of what changes you bring.

Because let let me tell you all something right now, and I don't really care if you send your replies here that's okay, those are your thoughts and your OPINIONS, and if I go to hell for speaking my mind and what I believe I. And what I feel is right? Then I'm sorry but your no better then the people who protest and the graves of fallen soldiers, I am a proud Christian and I will welcome my brothers and sisters with open arms, because that is what I was taught and that is what I believe.

Thank you and have a great evening:)
 
Thank you for saying all this. The TEEN room tried to have a discussion about this. All that happened is that adults flooded the room, a few were hateful, and the mods moved in and the discussion moved out of the teen room so the ability for teens to discuss was brought to an end. I wont go to an adult room because of how things can go there so....that's our ability to discuss brought to an end.

Now this is how it is despite the fact that it IS a teen issue with bullying, self harm, suicide and depression being rife in teenage gays. I'd argue its a more gripping issue for our age group than any other.
 
There is nothing biblical about the idea we are all Gods children. As Christians we are Adopted into His family but are not a part of it before.
And the 'opinion' God has is that homosexuality is an 'abomination'. You can preach all you want about your unbiblical teachings and opinions but that doesn't change the bible.
So by trying to use how people should act as the bible says don't forget to include the parts you don't like.

Also so much of the backlash homosexuals receive is self imposed. If you treat people as an enemy for having a different view then you create enemies. Homosexuals don't make an allowance for people to simply disagree. They demand support and if you won't they'll force feed you their agenda.

Homosexuals aren't exactly the perfect little angels themselves and shown by the recent video of homosexuals beating two Christians holding signs up peacefully exercising their freedom to protest.
 
Ugly;bt16272 said:
There is nothing biblical about the idea we are all Gods children. As Christians we are Adopted into His family but are not a part of it before.
And the 'opinion' God has is that homosexuality is an 'abomination'. You can preach all you want about your unbiblical teachings and opinions but that doesn't change the bible.
So by trying to use how people should act as the bible says don't forget to include the parts you don't like.

Also so much of the backlash homosexuals receive is self imposed. If you treat people as an enemy for having a different view then you create enemies. Homosexuals don't make an allowance for people to simply disagree. They demand support and if you won't they'll force feed you their agenda.

Homosexuals aren't exactly the perfect little angels themselves and shown by the recent video of homosexuals beating two Christians holding signs up peacefully exercising their freedom to protest.
I'm not Gay and I understand your points about the bible. What I dont like is ANYONE's attack on another individual. You say two christians were attacked - thats appauling and I hope who did it was arrested. Now you seem smart enough Ugly - So I know that YOU know that gays have been murdered, assaulted, bullied etc etc for decades if not centuries. If you think two assualts was bad then I am sure you must feel sick at the thousands of gays that can tell your worse stories. This is what I feel for - I separate the issue of them not following gods law, from extending to every human the right to decency and love. I know you and others are angry about recent USA laws. I simply feel for people I know personally who are silent on this - they dont act gay, they dont say they are gay...but omg do they suffer. So yes I feel compassion for them.