Gods word is spirit, and transcends all languages.
When I heavily rely on a 'voice' to tell me the letters of the word, intently scanning the words that are written on the paper, I notice how satan can take the voice to twist the word to say things it doesn't. He even causes my eyes to see words on the paper which aren't there, and I have to re-scan a sentence to see it correctly.
I was scrolling the word back & forth with my mind, straining my mind to understand, but not coming to a full realization.
You're not supposed to strain the mind to read the letters. You're supposed to see and feel how the word is received into your spirit, without pain.
Then you feel the emotions behind the dialogue of the characters. You'll see the mighty works of creation and the things of Heaven.
You'll find that Cain tilled the ground with frustration, bitterness, and lack of faith; and Abel kept his sheep with hope, patience, and love.
Don't just take my word for it. Read it again, and see. Feel the spirit that testifies.
Let go of making the voice. Let the voice manifest itself instead.
When I heavily rely on a 'voice' to tell me the letters of the word, intently scanning the words that are written on the paper, I notice how satan can take the voice to twist the word to say things it doesn't. He even causes my eyes to see words on the paper which aren't there, and I have to re-scan a sentence to see it correctly.
I was scrolling the word back & forth with my mind, straining my mind to understand, but not coming to a full realization.
You're not supposed to strain the mind to read the letters. You're supposed to see and feel how the word is received into your spirit, without pain.
Then you feel the emotions behind the dialogue of the characters. You'll see the mighty works of creation and the things of Heaven.
You'll find that Cain tilled the ground with frustration, bitterness, and lack of faith; and Abel kept his sheep with hope, patience, and love.
Don't just take my word for it. Read it again, and see. Feel the spirit that testifies.
Let go of making the voice. Let the voice manifest itself instead.