Stop, Stop. Do not get confused, and think

  • Thread starter Thread starter Enga
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
So knowing that there is not a house on the planet that GOD resides in should be enough to want to find him where ever HE is
 
Standingwolf13;bt12606 said:
Enga If I were you and I wanted GOD longed for GOD I wouldn't worry about the map of the past I would only worry about the future and how to get more of GODS grace and how GOD could prepare me for what comes next.
Thank you, i wll answer it with few minutes im still writting it.
 
Can you read my other articles as well please. In order to be prepared for the future we have to know the past and we will have a fare idea.
 
Enga;bt12605 said:
You are correct.
God create eart which we see it withour own eyes. All the things we see are the witness of God's creation.
For For Jesus he did on the cross and we read it and people in the past saw with their own eyes.
Dear Standingwolf13, did you read my articles. I have written about the work of the Holy Spirit. And it was confirmed that the people beleived and baptised in the name of Lord Jesus christ but yet they did not receive Holy Spirit. They receive Holy Spirit when Paul, Peter, John and the other desciples place their hands on them and prayed to God for God to give them the Holy Spirit.
Right after Jesus went up to heaven, the Desciples preached the Gospal and also Distribute Holy Spirit. That was the work they did. The Gospal of Jesus christ went out but the distribution of Holy Spirit did not went out.
 
If I were the christians reading the articles I would simply ask God about all this. I should ask God in my pray and say that what I saw, and read in the articles about the Last work of God the Holy Spirit is true then show me in my dream or vision and if it is not true then show me as well so that my beleive can become strong and that i can continue on with what i thing is right for me.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
lovewalk, lovewalk, lovewalk. don't stop. lovewalk, lovewalk, lovewalk. ain't no party like a Holy Ghost Party, 'cause a Holy Ghost Party DON'T STOP!
 
Im sorry that you did not understand my post and also you did not understand Bible.