Stop the Brain Damage

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jase

Jun 9, 2021
The three-pound organ in your head is very sensitive.
So, if you want o feel happy and alert, start being sensitive to it's needs.
Ditch the high fructose corn syrup and sugars, transfers, processed and packaged foods.

Choose organic foods and grass-fed animal products to avoid hormones,
antibiotics and the gallons of neurotoxic pesticides, so many consume every year.

Filter your water.
Wear a helmet when doing sports that put your head at risk.

Take care and Be careful!

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
The three-pound organ in your head is very sensitive.
So, if you want o feel happy and alert, start being sensitive to it's needs.
Ditch the high fructose corn syrup and sugars, transfers, processed and packaged foods.

Choose organic foods and grass-fed animal products to avoid hormones,
antibiotics and the gallons of neurotoxic pesticides, so many consume every year.

Filter your water.
Wear a helmet when doing sports that put your head at risk.

Take care and Be careful!
I have zero cognitive issues. My mind is as clear now as it was when I was 21, probably better as I was a heavy drinker at that age. I eat normal foods. I am 70. All that buying "organic" does is add extra cost to your budget. Yes, cutting down on sugar is a good thing but more for weight control than anything else.

More people die from worry than from what they eat. I distrust every bit of dietary advice because it changes constantly. I spent 5 days in hospital, and lost 5kg. I went down to my supposed BMI. A dietician told me I had to put on some weight because my muscles were about to break down. Go figure.

Decades ago fat was the bogeyman. We have low fat everything. In that time, obesity has become a pandemic. Now researchers realise that a certain amount of fat is essential. It also makes us feel full sooner, so we are inclined to eat less. Obsessing over food is unbiblical and unproductive, except for the businesses that get rich from it.