Notice how the meme uses "6" instead of typing it out ('six')? I wonder how much time that saved.What do you with?
Hey Mr. Pet Peeve, you missed a word.
I'm with you on this one. It's kind of dorky.Or maybe I just hate things that are trendy...... Like this Keep Calm nonsense that has been all over social media for the past few years... I was hoping it was a passing trend but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
You probably think I'm being dramatic but Jesus was brutally beaten and killed for us but some can't be bothered to type his name at Christmas...seems petty
View attachment 141863
When I see someone type Xmas.....
Or maybe I just hate things that are trendy.......
Like joining a forum?
We all do what is trendy. Admit it.![]()
Bae means poop. So, technically, you just told him that you hope his stocking are filled with poop.May your stockings be filled with bae
![]()
*is filled.Bae means poop. So, technically, you just told him that you hope his stocking are filled with poop.
The nerve of some people![]()