Stopping Global Abortions

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Alabama's just passed Abortion Law provides for "Life of the Mother." IF, as one stated here, if a female beocmes pregnant by rape/incest, AND the life of the mother is questioned, they can have an abortion.

Several States have passed strict Laws against abortion in the last year or so. Some more strict than others. They are all intended to cause SCOTUS to revisit the Roe v. Wade decision of 1972. But it was only ONE case that brought about the ruling.

Conservatives/Christians believe that given the makeup of the current SCOTUS, they have a good chance of getting Roe v. Wade overturned. Early indications are that this is probably wrong because few Justices want to overturn long established Law.

Dec 12, 2013
Please help us in Canada! We have no abortion law, at all! Our flaky Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau has the goal of free abortion everywhere!

Out election is in October. Pray Trudeau and his band of pro abortion cronies, are gone and wiped out then!
AMEN......I absolutely cannot stand that idiot..........

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Please help us in Canada! We have no abortion law, at all! Our flaky Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau has the goal of free abortion everywhere!

Out election is in October. Pray Trudeau and his band of pro abortion cronies, are gone and wiped out then!
Praying for your country!🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏Amen

FollowHisSteps

Feb 15, 2019
What is sad is our society is not taking the cost in broken lives. A baby is us, when we were vulnerable
and without defence. A mother who can so easily kill their own child, is not worthy to be a mother.
The problem in our society is a lack of love, both for parenthood and for child care.

The abuse of young people and the selfishness of parents is growing without counting the cost for our
future adults. There are no winners here, where pregnancy is just the consequence of sexual immoral
relationships without responsibility or obligation. And if you have unloved children who find in sex some
empathy and closeness, not suprising babies and dependency on them is growing, or the shock of changed
lives without preparation rushes to abortion, either early or late term.

Our society has lost its value of itself, cherishing closeness and intimacy, value and faithfulness.
You know things are bad when software relationships are more fulfilling than natural boy / girl discovery
and appreciation. And what is growing as a result, loneliness and isolation, where we live in our own
worlds with no one bridging the gap, and it appears like we are by ourselves in a crowd.

So I think abortion is a symtom, like bdf, of not valuing others and their reactions and exalting our own
positions above the reaction of others, while wishing to paint those who hold different views as evil
corrupt individuals, rather than people who have lost their way in need of help.

So what a tragedy that a yound woman desires to kill their own child, and as parents we stand by and
let parenthood be dishonoured like it is just like taking out the trash once a week, and something of a
curse and burden rather than a privilege and a great gift of a whole persons life we can mold, influence,
nuture and found in love, to the glory of the living God, Amen.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
You know things are bad when software relationships are more fulfilling than natural boy / girl discovery
and appreciation
Isaac Asimov wrote a terrific sci-fi novel set in the future where people are so alienated from other real people that everyone
interacts socially through holograms.
But like all the great prophets of our times, George Orwell, Aldrous Huxley and others, are ignored and are forgotten.
And so, the world like lemmings rushes headlong to destruction and judgement.

K

kaylagrl

I'm one of the few people who identify as leftist and liberal that you will ever hear utter these words: I strongly oppose abortion without restrictions. Vehemently so.

With that said, I do believe there are circumstances where it ought to be at least a choice, and I am confident you will agree with these: in saving the mother's life; in cases of child molestation; and in cases of rape.

The first two, I think it is mostly necessary: if the mother's life is in imminent danger, she ought to have a choice. AS for the second: children often aren't grown enough to physically bear the strain of having children of their own.

The third, while I agree with there being choice, I would personally counsel any such victim of rape to consider that it is not the child's fault. In other-words, while I support a raped woman's choice, I would encourage her to turn to her maternal instincts for guidance and consider that the child is not culpable for the crime committed against her.

Is that a fair set of criteria in your opinion?

The reason I ask, is because cutting funding help to women in all circumstances globally, means young girls having the children of abuse, often not being able to physically endure labour and childbirth; women whose lives are in danger dying in childbirth, having to continue regardless; and victims of rape being forced to endure sex, pregnancy and labour against their consent. What this also means is that many more thousands will die in cheap, dirty abortion procedures.

The first two, I think it is mostly necessary: if the mother's life is in imminent danger, she ought to have a choice. AS for the second: children often aren't grown enough to physically bear the strain of having children of their own."
Let's get down to the issue. Leftists argue that we need abortion because of these circumstances. And they'll start yelling as soon as you try to put restrictions on abortion. But here are the facts. Rape/Incest/Medical these
are 4% of the reason for abortions. When we break it down rape pregnancy can be prevented with a pill this day in age. But I saw a recent study that said the majority of women who got pregnant due to rape keep the baby. Because they have gone through such a violent attack they don't wish to face an abortion. I thought that was interesting. As to the medical issue, very rarely is an abortion needed for medical reasons. Abortion actually puts the mother's body in distress so it is avoided at all costs.

So we are left with the fact that most abortions are done for convenience sake. 60 million abortions since Roe. That's around the population of Canada. See, when abortion began it was suppose to be "rare and safe". If we stopped all abortions except for the cases you mentioned there would be almost no abortion. Do you think Planned Parenthood would agree to that? Every time I discuss abortion with a pro-choice person they bring up rape first, yet it's only 2% of abortions. I dislike when politicians twist an issue like this. Margret Sanger, who founded PP was a racist and believed in eugenics. I believe there are excuses being used to murder the unborn and as a Christian I cannot support that.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Let's get down to the issue. Leftists argue that we need abortion because of these circumstances. And they'll start yelling as soon as you try to put restrictions on abortion. But here are the facts. Rape/Incest/Medical these
are 4% of the reason for abortions. When we break it down rape pregnancy can be prevented with a pill this day in age. But I saw a recent study that said the majority of women who got pregnant due to rape keep the baby. Because they have gone through such a violent attack they don't wish to face an abortion. I thought that was interesting. As to the medical issue, very rarely is an abortion needed for medical reasons. Abortion actually puts the mother's body in distress so it is avoided at all costs.

So we are left with the fact that most abortions are done for convenience sake. 60 million abortions since Roe. That's around the population of Canada. See, when abortion began it was suppose to be "rare and safe". If we stopped all abortions except for the cases you mentioned there would be almost no abortion. Do you think Planned Parenthood would agree to that? Every time I discuss abortion with a pro-choice person they bring up rape first, yet it's only 2% of abortions. I dislike when politicians twist an issue like this. Margret Sanger, who founded PP was a racist and believed in eugenics. I believe there are excuses being used to murder the unborn and as a Christian I cannot support that.
I totally and unforgivinly AGREE with you!🙏

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I totally and unforgivinly AGREE with you!🙏
As an adopted Grandfather and a Christian who really studies the word, rather than some who think we are a group to be joined or a church to go to. From my point of view abortion for birth control is the modern day equivalent to ancient child sacrifice, to Asherah and Ball. The ancient pantheistic Semite god and goddess of fertility and sex. This is an abomination of the highest order. Absolutely without a question. It is murder and idolatry of the most abominable form. The right to life is more important than the right to sex.

K

kaylagrl

As an adopted Grandfather and a Christian who really studies the word, rather than some who think we are a group to be joined or a church to go to. From my point of view abortion for birth control is the modern day equivalent to ancient child sacrifice, to Asherah and Ball. The ancient pantheistic Semite god and goddess of fertility and sex. This is an abomination of the highest order. Absolutely without a question. It is murder and idolatry of the most abominable form. The right to life is more important than the right to sex.
And they're moving right along to infanticide ...

S

Susanna

I can’t even imagine someone killing my own daughter in my womb...on my request.

Terrible...

O mon Jésus, pardonne-nous nos péchés, préserve-nous du feu de l'enfer et conduis au ciel toutes les petit âmes surtout celles qui ont le plus besoin de ta miséricorde.

Amen.

K

kaylagrl

I can’t even imagine someone killing my own daughter in my womb...on my request.

Terrible...

O mon Jésus, pardonne-nous nos péchés, préserve-nous du feu de l'enfer et conduis au ciel toutes les petit âmes surtout celles qui ont le plus besoin de ta miséricorde.

Amen.

That was a beautiful prayer. I believe that Gods grace covers women who have committed the sin of abortion. But I'm afraid young women especially don't understand the guilt that burdens them after they choose to end the life of their child.

K

kaylagrl

Just watched the movie Gosnell. If you haven't yet you need to asap. I believe that abortion deaths a being covered up all over the country, the same as with Gosnell. Past time for Christians to stand up and speak up for the voiceless. #SilentHolocaust

Ohm

Mar 4, 2018

Like I said, I am not for abortion without restriction. I am for the "rare and safe" ideology: abortion for girls who are too young to consent in any way shape of form; abortion for girls who are too young to physically bear the strain of labour; abortion for rape victims; and abortion when the mother's life is in imminent danger.

I don't agree with a 30 something getting an abortion at 20 weeks because "career". If there is such a thing as a life when a child is born, then that predicates that there is such a thing as an unborn child.

However, some states' laws are literally so fiercely anti abortion that women who have miscarriages must prove they did indeed miscarry, which is often not possible. They are open to litigation for a miscarriage. And just yesterday I read a story of a woman who, while 5 months pregnant and hormonal, got into a small tiff with another woman over her child's paternity. The other woman shot her in the stomach, resulting in the loss of her pregnancy. And SHE is the one being pursued by the authorities for "putting her unborn child's life at risk", and faces manslaughter charges, while the woman who fired the gun is protected by ridiculous stand-your-ground laws.

In otherwords, over a relatively minor physical and verbal altercation, she was given license to shoot and potentially kill both the mother and her unborn child, with impunity.

There seems to be, in such states, no concept of common sense or proportion.

K

kaylagrl

Like I said, I am not for abortion without restriction. I am for the "rare and safe" ideology: abortion for girls who are too young to consent in any way shape of form; abortion for girls who are too young to physically bear the strain of labour; abortion for rape victims; and abortion when the mother's life is in imminent danger.

I don't agree with a 30 something getting an abortion at 20 weeks because "career". If there is such a thing as a life when a child is born, then that predicates that there is such a thing as an unborn child.

However, some states' laws are literally so fiercely anti abortion that women who have miscarriages must prove they did indeed miscarry, which is often not possible. They are open to litigation for a miscarriage. And just yesterday I read a story of a woman who, while 5 months pregnant and hormonal, got into a small tiff with another woman over her child's paternity. The other woman shot her in the stomach, resulting in the loss of her pregnancy. And SHE is the one being pursued by the authorities for "putting her unborn child's life at risk", and faces manslaughter charges, while the woman who fired the gun is protected by ridiculous stand-your-ground laws.

In otherwords, over a relatively minor physical and verbal altercation, she was given license to shoot and potentially kill both the mother and her unborn child, with impunity.

There seems to be, in such states, no concept of common sense or proportion.

So,to be clear, you're not for abortion as it stands now. You agree with the 4% I was speaking of?

whisperer

Dec 29, 2019
"RISK MANAGEMENT" FOR SPIRITUAL-MINDED CHRISTIAN COUPLES
TRYING TO DETERMINE WHETHER "this present evil world" [a] IS IDEAL FOR CHILDREN

Question: Are UNBORN YOUNG in danger of "41 . . . everlasting fire, . . . "?
Christians: No. [c]

Question: Are STILLBORN YOUNG?

Question: Are ABORTED YOUNG in danger of "41 . . . everlasting fire, . . . "?

Question(s):

Well, what about PERSONS LIVING OUTSIDE A WOMB? Have they any reason to be concerned about hellfire?

Christians:

Yes! Absolutely! Just as soon as they really and truly know right from wrong and are making choices that matter.

Question:

So when death occurs INSIDE a womb, there is no chance, no chance at all, that the decedent will end up being "8 . . . cast into everlasting fire"? [d]

Christians:

None whatsoever. Prior to being born--and for a number of years thereafter--one is never in any danger at all of being "45 . . . cast into hell, . . . " [e] after death.

Question:

But if death occurs OUTSIDE a womb and the deceased was no longer an inculpable tyke, then that individual can end up in hell?

Christians: For sure.

Question:

Then to die while still inside a womb or as a babe in arms or as a young child is to die as someone who is extremely and eternally SECURE, as someone who has never been anything but SECURE, as someone SAFE from the moment of conception and SAFE at the time of death and SAFE forevermore?

Christians:

Well, yes. [c] Physically, one is dead, of course, but the unborn and the really young are never in harm's way in a spiritual sense, that is to say, are never "22 . . . in danger of hell fire," [f] which is an existential hazard that awaits only someone that is carried to term or nearly so and is delivered and is going to live long enough to become personally accountable for his or her ways, words, and works.

Question:

So not to be born alive into this utterly "lost and dying world"--or to live beyond a rather young age--is never to be in spiritual jeopardy, is, in fact, to be forever out of harm's way and guaranteed a place in heaven, there to be forever beatified, forever blessed?

Christians: Correct.

Question:

But to be given birth and to grow up in this mostly impenitent and therefore ill-fated world, becoming, as a rule, only more and more accountable over time, is to run A VERY GREAT RISK [g] of someday being "9 . . . cast into hell fire," [h] is to risk someday suffering an "46 . . . everlasting punishment: . . . "?

Christians: Exactly.

Questions:

But if dying very young or even while still unborn is UNIMAGINABLE AND IMMEASURABLE GAIN, then what exactly is to be gained by not dying very young or while still unborn?

I mean, in return for being born into an exceedingly sinful world and for risking dreadful, never-ending torment [j] instead of simply dying or being aborted while still safely inside a womb, what exactly does a poor, pathetic, postpartum person get?

Outside the womb, what of any real and lasting significance most assuredly awaits an unaborted fetus besides little more than just a terrible risk of one day being "6 . . . cast . . . into . . . fire, . . . " [k] into a "15 . . . lake of fire," [l] "42 . . . a furnace of fire: . . . "? [m]

Outside the womb, what awaits an unaborted fetus besides just A VERY, VERY SLIM CHANCE [g] of avoiding "destruction"? [n]

According to the Bible, are not unaborted fetuses "7 . . . born unto trouble, . . . "? [o]

Christians:

Yes. According to the Bible, "1 Man that is born of a woman is of few days, and full of trouble. 2 He cometh forth like a flower, and is cut down: he fleeth also as a shadow, and continueth not." [p]

Concerned, Compassionate, Christian Couples,
Bible-believing Couples Committed To Keeping A Clear Conscience:

Inasmuch as the Scriptures categorically state that any child born to us will, like ourselves, be " . . . of few days, and full of trouble," we choose not to have one and even adamantly refuse to have one, both because we wish to spare what would be a beloved offshoot and a fellow creature earthly grief and because we will not bring innocent children into this iniquitous world and risk having the immortal souls of our own dear offspring, our own precious progeny, wind up in an "41 . . . everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels."

As Jesus himself might say:

"If being born into this world could lead to your becoming an unrepentant sinner--AND DYING AS ONE--then be aborted: '47 . . . it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God . . . ' [q] without ever having been born than for you to be born into this fallen world and subsequently '45 . . . cast into hell, . . . ' [e] '48 Where . . . the fire is not quenched.' [q] '43 And . . . never shall be . . . ' " [r]

In other words, Jesus' own commonsensical and commiserative advice to many an imperiled fetus about to be born and bloom "2 . . . like a flower and . . . [then be] cut down: . . . " [p] could very well go as follows:

"If ye still be in a womb--be still a prenatal hominoid and therefore exempt from Divine Judgment--then BE ABORTED INSTEAD OF BORN. For TO PERISH IN A WOMB AND ENTER INTO LIFE IS DEFINITELY BETTER THAN BEING BORN INTO AN UNREGENERATE WORLD AND LATER DAMNED, DAMNED FOR ALL ETERNITY, just as having a sure thing is better than merely hoping for the best."

[a] Gal 1:4, KJV
Mt 25:41, KJV
[c] cf. 1Co 14:20; Mk 10:14
[d] Mt 18:8
[e] Mk 9:45, KJV
[f] Mt 5:22
[g] cf. Mt 7:13-14
[h] Mt 18:9
Mt 25:46
[j] cf. Lk 16:22-28
[k] Jn 15:6
[l] Rev 20:15
[m] Mt 13:(40-)42
[n] Mt 7:13
[o] Job 5:7, KJV
[p] Job 14:1-2, KJV
[q] Mk 9:47-48, KJV
[r] Mk 9:43, KJV
[&] Lk 20:38

Job 5:7, KJV
7 . . . man is born unto trouble, . . .

Job 14:1-2, KJV
1 Man . . . is of few days, and full of trouble. 2 . . . is cut down: . . . and continueth not.

Mt 5:22, KJV
22 . . . whosoever is angry with his brother . . . and . . . shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Mt 7:13-14, KJV
13 . . . broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, . . . many . . . go in thereat: 14 . . . narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, . . . few . . . find it.

Mt 13:(40-)42, KJV
40 . . . in the end . . . 41 . . . angels, . . . shall gather . . . them which do iniquity; 42 And . . . cast them into a furnace of fire: . . .

Mt 18:8, KJV
8 . . . if thy hand or . . . foot offend . . . cut them off, . . . it is better . . . to enter into life halt or maimed, . . . than . . . to be cast into everlasting fire.

Mt 18:9, KJV
9 . . . if thine eye offend . . . pluck it out, . . . it is better . . . to enter into life with one eye, . . . than . . . to be cast into hell fire.

Mt 25:41, KJV
41 Then shall he say . . . Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Mt 25:46, KJV
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: . . .

Mk 9:43, KJV
43 And if thy hand offend . . . cut it off: it is better . . . to enter into life maimed, than . . . to go into hell, into . . . fire that never shall be quenched:

Mk 9:45, KJV
45 . . . if thy foot offend . . . cut it off: it is better . . . to enter halt into life, than . . . to be cast into hell, . . .

Mk 9:47-48, KJV
47 . . . if thine eye offend . . . pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than . . . to be cast into hell fire: 48 Where . . . the fire is not quenched.

Mk 10:14, KJV
14 . . . Jesus . . . said . . . Suffer . . . little children to come unto me, . . . for of such is the kingdom of God.

Lk 16:22-28, KJV
22 . . . the rich man . . . died, and was buried; 23 . . . in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, . . . 24 And he cried . . . Father Abraham, have mercy . . . for I am tormented in this flame. 25 . . . Abraham said, . . . Son, . . . thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, . . . now . . . thou art tormented. 26 . . . 27 Then he said, . . . father, . . . 28 . . . I have five brethren; . . . testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

Lk 20:38, KJV
38 . . . he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

Jn 15:6, KJV
6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth . . . and . . . withered; and . . . cast . . . into . . . fire, and . . . burned.

1Co 14:20, KJV
20 . . . in malice be ye children, . . .
PARAPHRASE:
20 . . . Where evil is concerned, be as untainted and entirely innocent as any newborn infant, . . .

Gal 1:4, KJV
4 Who gave himself . . . , that he might deliver us from this present evil world, . . . :

Rev 20:15, KJV
15 . . . whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

whisperer

Dec 29, 2019
POINT:

According to GOD's Law, the penalty for killing a person illegally is DEATH.

Lev 24:13,17 (21) KJV

13 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, 17 And he that killeth any man shall surely be put to death.

Lev 24:13,17 (21) NIV

13 Then the LORD said to Moses: 17 " 'Anyone who takes the life of a human being is to be put to death.

POINT:

According to GOD's Law, the penalty for terminating a pregnancy, for killing a fetus, is A FINE.

Ex 20:22; 21:22-23, TLB (Living Bible)

22 And the LORD told Moses to be his spokesman to the people of Israel: "You are witnesses to the fact that I have made known my will to you from heaven. 22 “If two men are fighting, and in the process hurt a pregnant woman so that she has a miscarriage, but she lives, then the man who injured her shall be fined whatever amount the woman’s husband shall demand, and as the judges approve. 23 But if any harm comes to the woman and she dies, he shall be executed.

Ex 20:22; 21:22, AMP .(Amplified Bible)

22 Then the LORD said to Moses, "Thus you shall say to the Israelites, ' . . . 22 If men contend with each other, and a pregnant woman [interfering] is hurt so that she has a miscarriage, yet no further damage follows, [the one who hurt her] shall surely be punished with a fine . . .

Ex 20:22; 21:22, NEB (The New English Bible)

22 The LORD said to Moses, Say this to the Israelites: . . . 22 When, in the course of a brawl, a man knocks against a pregnant woman so that she has a miscarriage but suffers no further hurt, then the offender must pay whatever fine the woman's husband demands after assessment.

Ex 20:22; 21:22, NRSVCE (New Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition)

22 The LORD said to Moses: Thus you shall say to the Israelites: " . . . 22 When people who are fighting injure a pregnant woman so that there is a miscarriage, and yet no further harm follows, the one responsible shall be fined . . .

Ex 20:22; 21:22, CJB (Complete Jewish Bible)

22 ADONAI said to Moshe, "Here is what you are to say to the people of Isra'el: " . . . 22 “If people are fighting with each other and happen to hurt a pregnant woman so badly that her unborn child dies, then, even if no other harm follows, he must be fined. . . .

According to GOD, THE SUPREME LAWGIVER, the penalty for killing a person is DEATH.

According to GOD, THE SUPREME LAWGIVER, the penalty for killing a fetus is A FINE.

According to GOD, then, a fetus is NOT a person.

If, in the sight of GOD, a fetus were a person, a human being, then the penalty for putting an end to one would be DEATH and not merely A FINE--a fine imposed, by the way, solely with the rights of a woman and her husband in mind and without attributing any legal standing or rights whatsoever to an underdeveloped, undelivered, and now defunct fetus that was never considered to be a full-fledged member of any family.

whisperer

Dec 29, 2019
SUBJECT:

A Passage Of Scripture Too Much Neglected By Pro-choice Advocates
AND
Too Much Ignored By The Religious Right

Eloquent, Earsplitting "ACTIONS" Speaking "LOUDER THAN WORDS" (Numbers 31:1-3,7,9,11-12,14-15,17, NIV):

1 The LORD said to Moses, 2 "Take vengeance on the Midianites . . . "
3 . . . Moses said to the people, " . . . carry out the LORD'S vengeance . . . "
7 They fought against Midian, . . . and killed every man.
9 The Israelites captured the . . . women and children . . . 11 They . . . 12 . . . brought the captives, . . . to Moses . . .
14 Moses was angry with the officers of the army-- . . . 15 "Have you allowed all the women to live?" he asked them.
17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man,

TWO QUESTIONS For Pro-life Christian Conservatives:

If Moses was a fervent believer in the sanctity of human life and a staunch antiabortionist firmly committed to promoting the rights of the unborn and protecting their persons, then why did he order the slaughter of every woman who had slept with a man while sparing the lives of virgins?

If all of the women could not be allowed to live, then why did Moses not massacre only virgins, thereby ensuring the survival of any embryonic or fetal life that females who had slept with someone may have been carrying?

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
You know twelve-year-olds generally can't bear the strain of pregnancy, right? What you're proposing is that, for example, young pubescent girls can be raped, impregnated, and then legally forced to undergo pregnancies that will most likely kill them, and their babies, or else face murder charges and be imprisoned and/or executed for wanting to save their own lives via abortion procedures.

It is absolutely mental. Like this is literally the kind of thinking that occurs in ISIS circles.
What are the stats on pre teen raped girls being impregnated and then aborting?

whisperer

Dec 29, 2019
"RISK MANAGEMENT" FOR SPIRITUAL-MINDED CHRISTIAN COUPLES
TRYING TO DETERMINE WHETHER "this present evil world" [a] IS IDEAL FOR CHILDREN

Post #36:

"RISK MANAGEMENT" FOR SPIRITUAL-MINDED CHRISTIAN COUPLES TRYING TO DETERMINE WHETHER "this present evil world"* IS IDEAL FOR CHILDREN

*4 Who gave himself . . . , that he might deliver us from this present evil world, . . . : (Galatians 1:4, KJV)

whisperer (a.k.a. "MrAllarGoners"):

SECULAR MUSINGS OF A DEATH ROW INMATE

III. Execution Chamber EPIPHANY

THE MOST TRAGIC EVENTS in every person's life are a person's very own CONCEPTION AND BIRTH,

[an opinion perhaps shared by the author of Ecclesiastes 4:3]

which makes every person's DEATH,
every new case of UTTER UNCONSCIOUSNESS FULLY RESTORED,
a HAPPY ENDING.

[an opinion clearly shared by the author of Ecclesiastes 4:2]

ECCLESIASTES 4:2-3; 1:18; 9:5, NIV:

2 And I declared that the dead,
who had already died,
are happier than the living,
who are still alive.

3 But better than both
is the one who has never been born,
who has not seen the evil
that is done under the sun.

18 For with much wisdom comes much sorrow;
the more knowledge, the more grief.

In other words,
the more consciousness, the more grief,
and
the less consciousness, the better,

5 For the living know that they will die,
but the dead [ and the unborn ] know nothing; . . .

SECULAR MUSINGS OF A DEATH ROW INMATE

IV. Dark, Deprecatory AFTERWORD

QUESTION

HOW CAN A PRISONER CONDEMNED TO DIE MAKE THE MOST OF HIS OR HER FINAL DAYS (or years) OF LIFE UPON THIS BEASTLY AND BLOODSTAINED, TINY AND TRULY AWFUL PLANET?

ANSWER

IN ADDITION TO ENJOYING A LIFE OF EASE--ALBEIT ONE BEHIND BARS--AND CONTINUING TO VALUE AND SUSTAIN A FAIRLY SOUND MIND IN A FAIRLY SOUND BODY, A DEATH ROW INMATE CAN SPEND AS MUCH TIME AS POSSIBLE BEING DEEPLY UNCONSCIOUS, THAT IS TO SAY, WHOLLY AND COMPLETELY UNAWARE OF THE FROTHY AND FLEETING PERSONAL EXISTENCE ABOUT TO BE EXTINGUISHED, AN EXISTENCE NOT UNLIKE THAT WHICH COUPLES EVERYWHERE ARE EITHER THOUGHTLESSLY OR HEARTLESSLY IMPOSING UPON POOR, UNFORTUNATE, UNCONSENTING OFFSPRING, UPON HAPLESS, HELPLESS INFANTS BEING DRAGGED WITHOUT MERCY INTO AN ALIEN AND UNAPPEALING WORLD, A WORLD NOT ONLY WIDELY REGARDED AS AN UNSETTLED AND UNSAFE PLACE TO BE BUT A WORLD WHICH REALLY AND TRULY IS INHERENTLY UNSTABLE AND TERRIBLY INSECURE AND THEREFORE ENTIRELY UNSUITABLE FOR THE CHILDREN OF PARENTS WHO CLAIM TO LOVE THEIR KIDS AND WANT WHAT'S BEST FOR THEM.*

*IN BRINGING AN INNOCENT CHILD INTO THIS INIQUITOUS AND TURBULENT WORLD, CRIMINALLY CARELESS OR UNCARING ADULTS SET THAT YOUNGSTER ON A COLLISION COURSE WITH DANGERS AND DISEASES AND DEATH, WITH DIFFICULTIES AND DISAPPOINTMENTS AND DISCOMFORTS, WITH DISAGREEABLE PAIN OR PERHAPS A DISHEARTENING DISABILITY, WITH DESPICABLE PEOPLE AND DETESTABLE PESTS AND PATHOGENS, WITH UNTOLD HEADACHES AND HEARTACHES AND WITH THE VERY REAL POSSIBILITY OF AN EARLY AND/OR UNTIMELY DEMISE.