Storm

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
Please pray for the workers in this storm. We are going to be out all night tree guys, line guys, plow guys, officers, medics, fire and rescue, and others. Please pray for safety.

Please pray for those who are effected by the storm. Safety, fed, and warmth.

Thank you for your prayers ❤️
God bless

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
We've been fortunate that it's been warmer than expected here. I pray that everyone involved with power restoration will be given safety and smooth work. It's also especially dangerous for the elderly who have no one to take them in when it's so cold.

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
We've been fortunate that it's been warmer than expected here. I pray that everyone involved with power restoration will be given safety and smooth work. It's also especially dangerous for the elderly who have no one to take them in when it's so cold.
Thank you health for your prayers. Yes the elderly are a big concern as well. Those who have sun off the road.....even though they may think it's tokyo drift out here. God bless

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
Please pray for the workers in this storm. We are going to be out all night tree guys, line guys, plow guys, officers, medics, fire and rescue, and others. Please pray for safety.

Please pray for those who are effected by the storm. Safety, fed, and warmth.

Thank you for your prayers ❤️
God bless
great important request Talljake. will pray. i know exactly what working in bad weather is like. i've been a landscaper & snowplowing man for 49 years. i've worked in 105 degree temps as well as 45 degrees below 0!

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
Thank you for your prayers ❤️. Yes those are some ruff conditions. Tonight we will be getting soaked and most likely cold from the snow that came in first. We got a lot of snow and now it's pouring out. The roads are a mess. But I pray people stay safe if they have to be out in it. And for those at home without power as well. Thank you and God bless

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
Thank you for your prayers ❤️🙏. Storm call is over. Very little damage and people were safe, praise the lord. Most of us are going from storm call to regular work so we are very tired. Please keep us in your prayers ❤️. Thank you so much 😊
God bless

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Jake,

That's a blessing that it turned out to be less of a problem than expected.
We should continue to pray as the Artic front from the north descends.

Here's a weather website that has the country's forecast for the weekend.
It's user friendly and since the weather affects your job, I would bookmark it and check frequently.

Weather Forecast, Ventusky

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
Jake,

That's a blessing that it turned out to be less of a problem than expected.
We should continue to pray as the Artic front from the north descends.

Here's a weather website that has the country's forecast for the weekend.
It's user friendly and since the weather affects your job, I would bookmark it and check frequently.

Weather Forecast, Ventusky
Thank you health. It was indeed a blessing. It did leave a lot of us tired. I'm on my 39 hour with about 2 hours total of rest. Bed is around the corner

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
So my foemen andi are heading to Newburyport mass for this second storm. I don't think it's going to be all that bad but I'd greatly appreciate your prayers of safety for us and others. Thank you so much. God bless

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
I am home now❤️. Everyone is heading home. All was good and safe to my knowledge praise the lord. Thank you for your prayers, they mean so much ❤️🙏🏻. God bless

Flowergirl19

Jun 1, 2021
Ruth replied [to her mother-in-law, Naomi]: "Don't urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God."
Ruth 1:16