Strange Sounds or Are They !!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kennethcadwell
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kennethcadwell

Guest
[video=youtube;et2dadkwM34]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et2dadkwM34[/video]

I just came across this video, and many others alike of strange or not so strange sounds coming from many places around the world. This has been reported since 2011 to 2014, and the sounds sound like the sound of a trumpet or Shofar being sounded................Watch the video and give me your input please !!!

press_shofar_300dpi.jpg
 
These are fake...you can make those sounds easily. I checked several of those videos.
 
by early last year (2014) this had been exposed worldwide as manmade probably by the rcc, which has the equipment, resources, capability and reasons to do so. also, a few years ago, their holographic representations of 'mary apparitions' in towns around the world were exposed.
this is in line with the deceptive plan to claim, or to possibly claim 'aliens' visited or visit sometime.... totally absurd and without any truth (except of course for demons ! ) .... ....

various governments, including the usa, also have the reasons, capabilities, and lack of moral values to perpetrate such deceptions ....

this is all in line with prophecy of scripture about the deceptions the world and rcc does, and the end times...
 
These are fake...you can make those sounds easily. I checked several of those videos.


I watched several of those video's too, and I also looked into reports that were done and many of them came back unexplainable. Which is why I started this thread, because some were proven false from people using amplifiers. But others were heard out in the middle of nowhere, in very dense wooded areas were no electricity or very very limited electricity exist.
Some of those places are so remote that scientists have come up with a sound wave theory, and others have blamed it on the so-called government programs HAARP and project blue beam.
 
I watched several of those video's too, and I also looked into reports that were done and many of them came back unexplainable. Which is why I started this thread, because some were proven false from people using amplifiers. But others were heard out in the middle of nowhere, in very dense wooded areas were no electricity or very very limited electricity exist.
Some of those places are so remote that scientists have come up with a sound wave theory, and others have blamed it on the so-called government programs HAARP and project blue beam.

I saw that many sounds are coming when they are near a house or car. Source of the sound is probably a radio.
Can you give me a website with a scientist? When I did research this in 2011 I did not find scientific things.

Possible scenario how these things go: Someone takes this sound, and gets a radio and go into the mountains, or in between a row of houses and than blasts it out while saying "did you hear that?" and put it on Youtube.
I am sure that many will think it is true.

I checked several newspapers around the date they mentioned in the youtube vids. And no article came up. When it was as loud as they claim and so shocking - it would have been in the local news papers.

But... I think God can make such sounds :) He uses a trumpet ;)
 
when we begin to refocus on temporal things..including objects, sounds, etc...then JESUS takes a back seat. I recall a molded sandwich sold on Ebay that was supposed to be the face of JESUS..none of this edifies CHRIST nor exalts HIM. THE bible says that in the last days, we will hear "BEHOLD..CHRIST is here..or CHRIST is there..." but we are to 'believe it NOT. THIs is really silly.
 
when we begin to refocus on temporal things..including objects, sounds, etc...then JESUS takes a back seat. I recall a molded sandwich sold on Ebay that was supposed to be the face of JESUS..none of this edifies CHRIST nor exalts HIM. THE bible says that in the last days, we will hear "BEHOLD..CHRIST is here..or CHRIST is there..." but we are to 'believe it NOT. THIs is really silly.


Yes, but this is not a claim that He has come or is coming.
What this does do is open a discussion as to are these, man made, nature, spiritual, or other ???
I know it is very quick and easy to pass this off as hoaxes, but some of the video's and reports show that in some cases they were unexplainable. In the video I gave even gives a scientific approach to the unexplained ones, saying they were common natural things do to sound wave energy. However I do not know if I buy that because some of the video's I saw were in the middle of very remote areas. The other thing is blaming it on HAARP and project Blue Beam, which I am not quite sold on those either. Even though I do believe weather manipulation and holograph's are possible now days.
 
I have heard and seen people talking on a prophecy site about this. Every response that explained even possible sources were viewed as that person NOT being spiritually "in tune" with God and that ONLY those who were truly saved would be able to hear the trumpets... or whatever they were. All of the comments that believed they were actually from heaven were arrogant.
 
I saw that many sounds are coming when they are near a house or car. Source of the sound is probably a radio.
Can you give me a website with a scientist? When I did research this in 2011 I did not find scientific things.

Possible scenario how these things go: Someone takes this sound, and gets a radio and go into the mountains, or in between a row of houses and than blasts it out while saying "did you hear that?" and put it on Youtube.
I am sure that many will think it is true.

I checked several newspapers around the date they mentioned in the youtube vids. And no article came up. When it was as loud as they claim and so shocking - it would have been in the local news papers.

But... I think God can make such sounds :) He uses a trumpet ;)


The video I gave for one gives such scientific theory..........
 
Question: "Are the sky trumpets people have been reporting signs of the end times?"

Answer:
Strange sounds in the sky, which some call “sky trumpets” or “sky quakes,” have been reported from around the world in recent years. People in the United States, Canada, Costa Rica, Russia, the Czech Republic, Australia, and other places have been puzzled by what they describe as low frequency hums, trumpets, or horns that seem to emanate from the top of the sky or from under the earth. Most of these sounds have never been heard before now, which makes the phenomenon unnerving. These noises have a groaning quality overlaid with a metallic, vibrating sound similar to that of musical instruments. In some instances, the sounds seem to include unintelligible voices.

Theories abound about these strange sounds and their origination. The main explanations of the sky trumpets are natural phenomena, alien spacecraft, manmade sounds, and spiritual activity.

Sky Trumpets—a natural explanation?Some say the sounds are the result of solar plasma interacting with the earth’s magnetic field. Others theorize that the source of the sounds is the movement of tectonic plates or a shift in the earth’s north magnetic pole. If these “sky trumpets” or “sky quakes” or “acoustic gravity waves” are naturally caused, then the question is, why weren’t the sounds being reported long before March 2011?

Sky Trumpets—an extraterrestrial explanation?UFOenthusiasts are quick to point to the sky trumpets as corroboration of their theories concerning aliens visiting our planet.

Sky Trumpets—a human explanation?Probably, many of the sky trumpet videos on the internet—maybe most of them—are hoaxes. It is not difficult for a prankster to tweak audio and create a video in which a few of his friends stand gawking at the sky. Other explanations of the sky trumpet videos, besides their all being hoaxes, are that the sounds have an industrial or military cause. One Canadian city has said the so-called sky trumpets heard there were nothing more than the sound of a city worker doing maintenance on a piece of heavy equipment. The internet is full of conspiracy theories concerning top-secret government projects called HAARP and Project Blue Beam. Depending on whom one reads, these projects have to do with controlling the weather, killing people with microwaves, and/or attempting to usher in a New World Order via simulating the second coming of Christ.

Sky Trumpets—a spiritual explanation?And then there are those who attach a spiritual significance to the sky trumpets and look for a spiritual origin. Some see the sounds as demonically generated, believing that Satan’s forces are attempting to frighten and confuse people. Others see the sky trumpets as divine in origin, believing them to be a warning that we are living in the last days.



 
The video I gave for one gives such scientific theory..........

I meant a website :) sorry, did misunderstood you. But now I remember I found one video that was true. It was in an area they also have earthquakes and as I remember correct the scientists thought this was a sign of an earthquake deep in the earth.

I see you did put an explanation here, but what I meant was that scientists did do research after the sound (record it) and than say what they think. Or that they ask people and write this information down, than make a report. Thanks for you written down answers :)
 
I meant a website :) sorry, did misunderstood you. But now I remember I found one video that was true. It was in an area they also have earthquakes and as I remember correct the scientists thought this was a sign of an earthquake deep in the earth.

I see you did put an explanation here, but what I meant was that scientists did do research after the sound (record it) and than say what they think. Or that they ask people and write this information down, than make a report. Thanks for you written down answers :)


Yes I did give an explanation from a website as to what each group as come up with for the sounds, and this one has come from the scientists;


Sky Trumpets—a natural explanation?Some say the sounds are the result of solar plasma interacting with the earth’s magnetic field. Others theorize that the source of the sounds is the movement of tectonic plates or a shift in the earth’s north magnetic pole. If these “sky trumpets” or “sky quakes” or “acoustic gravity waves” are naturally caused, then the question is, why weren’t the sounds being reported long before March 2011?
 
by early last year (2014) this had been exposed worldwide as manmade probably by the rcc, which has the equipment, resources, capability and reasons to do so. also, a few years ago, their holographic representations of 'mary apparitions' in towns around the world were exposed.
this is in line with the deceptive plan to claim, or to possibly claim 'aliens' visited or visit sometime.... totally absurd and without any truth (except of course for demons ! ) .... ....

various governments, including the usa, also have the reasons, capabilities, and lack of moral values to perpetrate such deceptions ....

this is all in line with prophecy of scripture about the deceptions the world and rcc does, and the end times...
You make very valid point and this is not what i believe persay but i would like to add another view not to cause confusion but just to not be so quick to say fake. now obviously some are fake even a computer challenged person like me can upload a video of friends pretending to hear a trumpet that i am playing from the many sound effects download from online but still i dont think all are. These have been disproven as frauds yes? but by whom and who is really behind these ppl? satan has a major grip on most everything in this world he is behind holly wood behind music especially behind famouse rappers acters and celebreties many who openly said they made a deal with the devil sadly my fav comedy acter Jim carry openly said this.

Satan even works behind average ppl without them even knowing. i like your point but if satan used a lot of these ppl who disproved these things so no one would believe them and it was God trying to warn us? the whole shofoar or trumpet sound isnt in my opinion the trumpet for the rapture as many believe but these types of horns often were used to sound of war.
 
I've seem these before. I think the crop circle people did it.


But then again not all crop circles were proven to be faked by men with boards and rope, some are still unexplained or given the UFO theory......
 
But then again not all crop circles were proven to be faked by men with boards and rope, some are still unexplained or given the UFO theory......

Don't make me post a 'I'm not saying its aliens, but it's aliens' meme here. :p