Okay, we know they believe in the UFO . I believe when Jesus does come
to take out the true believers, it will be blamed on the Aliens. They will
say UFO took people, to explain away the "taking up of the Christians."
I am like you, I do not like the reptilians .... yet I do believe the nephilian
is very possible. You can tell... I have been to both YouTube sides. And
I am watching to see what a title is about... If I am not comfortable with
it I leave it alone.
Oh, the Icke guy ? I just saw him last night. That man is one I will avoid.
He is like a cult leader isn't he ? I had never heard of him before.
The strange events before 2011 ? They started out slowly. I believe
Gods hand of protection is being lifted slowly. Going to depend upon our
repentance for what we have done to Him or against Him ~ We can
pray to be ready and willing to learn, but never give up on His Word as
you know.
Good night ~