Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
I'm sorry!
When you can eat about anything, like me, you tend to forget there are people who can't.
I just asumed you were a vegan.

It's okay, haha! I wasn't offended or upset at all!

Some days I feel like I might as well be vegan. Then, I remember how great chicken, steak, and bacon taste (though bacon is the only pork I really eat anymore). Then I'm over it. LOL

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
You know....for a while, I stopped applying for scholarships for college. I almost felt like I wasn't supposed to. I didn't feel peace when I saw e-mails trying to excite me and motivate me to apply. But lately, I've felt like maybe it's time to start scholarship hunting again. I don't know if it's God or not. God has been very silent in the college and college fund department.

I

iTOREtheSKY

She's too busy breaking hearts to slow down for any one man =P
Breaking hearts or clogging arteries? lol either way...You go on with your yummy self Pipp!!! :) Keep posting,I'm hungry!

Gc_2011

May 12, 2011
Yeah pipp is single because she has not met me. :) SHe is good cake maker and well something else but I kept that to myself.

A

AgnusDei

You know....for a while, I stopped applying for scholarships for college. I almost felt like I wasn't supposed to. I didn't feel peace when I saw e-mails trying to excite me and motivate me to apply. But lately, I've felt like maybe it's time to start scholarship hunting again. I don't know if it's God or not. God has been very silent in the college and college fund department.
It means you HAVE to go for it. Every place your feet touches is yours by God's name.
Be strong and courageous.
Anyways, The Word of God has the answer in this matter:

The Moses explanation: Exodus 3 and 4: 1-17
Nehemiah Chapter 1

A

AgnusDei

Lil Christian....

Sometimes I try to advise people without understanding what the person is going through

Forgive me if my advice was just that....superficial..
But you are my friend and I want to help....

Want you to know that....

Atte
Jose M.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
Lil Christian....

Sometimes I try to advise people without understanding what the person is going through

Forgive me if my advice was just that....superficial..
But you are my friend and I want to help....

Want you to know that....

Atte
Jose M.
You have a good heart, Jose. :)

M

MarkMulder

I don't wanna go to school today... :(
Stressed out because of the upcoming exams and stuff.

J

jkalyna

getting handcuffs out for people playing the friend, and unfriend game, must think it's a get even site. "Pray for one another"