Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Arlene89

Finally have found the time to look for jobs. Thankfully I've found some pet store jobs (I'm a huuuge animal lover, so anywhere pets are I'm pretty comfortable and confident), but if those don't work out, I hope and pray maybe a coffee shop job might do the trick.
Oh lil_christian, if you do get a job at a cafe', please feel free to make me some coffee and then email it to me. That would be great! Or just throw it really hard and hope it lands in Brisbane some place.

Also I'm glad you're back in business. Good to hear, good to hear. :)

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
30th Anniversary..... and I'm done. ..until Tuesday that is...

Snapchat-20140601123908.jpg

Immawildthing

Jan 20, 2013
So.... Guess who went and showed their boyfriend where she grew up, and then had the beginnings of a tornado, and also got proposed to, all in the same day! image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Feb 21, 2014

Misty77

Aug 30, 2013
I am most thankful for 3 things:

1. My salvation
2. My son
3. My divorce

They are all my blessings, and I don't care if you (or the majority of Christian authors) disagree.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
Sooo, today is my first day doing Sunday morning praise and worship since Mother's day. I feel like backing out last minute...argh. I don't feel ready.

M

MissCris

My son came to sit beside me here a few minutes ago...we've been awake for maybe twenty minutes, so we're both sort of acting like zombies, flopped on the couch. He leaned against me, and I was sort of absentmindedly brushing his hair off his forehead, and he looked up at me and said, "Mom, stop that. You have to go get your coffee and drink it and then drink another coffee so you can do important stuff and cook me pancakes. I want coffee too. Bring me coffee."

And then he moved over, laid down on his back and put his feet up in my lap. He saw me staring at him and he said, "I forgot to say please. Please can I have coffee?"

Is it really sad if I'm more likely to give him coffee than make pancakes?

T

Tintin

Pipp, I'm not a fan of fancy-schmancy cakes but you still have some serious skills! Well done.

B

blueorchidjd

I woke up to biscuits and gravy today.

One more work day. and then I have 2 days off.......
I am so happy.
I feel broken down and tired.

Misty77

Aug 30, 2013
Feeling alone. Bible study was on original sin, and I have a different taking on some of their points. I hate that dismissive attitude that gets directed at me from people who are either unwilling or incapable of comprehending another point of view. I don't care if they agree, I just want to be taken seriously. How is it wrong for me not to simply parrot what amounts to theological hearsay?

I

iTOREtheSKY

Feeling alone. Bible study was on original sin, and I have a different taking on some of their points. I hate that dismissive attitude that gets directed at me from people who are either unwilling or incapable of comprehending another point of view. I don't care if they agree, I just want to be taken seriously. How is it wrong for me not to simply parrot what amounts to theological hearsay?
Try not to take it personal Misty. Easier said than done. Imagine how alone Jesus felt. That's the only thing that keeps me going,because I pretty much feel alone in how I view most thing's aside from a few people that seem to connect with me or give me the time of day.

M

MissCris

Sorry that happened :/
People don't like to think, and it makes them uncomfortable when people around them think. It's even worse when someone thinks something different than what they think. It makes them think uncomfortable thoughts, like maybe they might be wrong about something. And people most definitely hate thinking they're wrong.

...sorry for the repetitiveness.
Don't let people get you down :)

Feb 21, 2014
On the subject of original sin, Ephesians 2 - the fact that by nature we are dead in trespasses and sins, and thus we need nothing less than the grace of God in the Gospel to make us alive in Christ - contains foundational truth.

Blessings.

penknight

Jan 6, 2014
Has you ever though about how santa could also spell satan?
You know how santa eat the milk and cookies? That reminds me of the bread and wine used to represent Jesus' body and blood.
Why does he come down a chimney (where flames are made)?
Why is he dressed in red? Are elves supposed to be like demons? Ever notice how if you're good you're supposed to get presents and if you're naughty you get coal? Isn't that like going heaven or hell based on a person's actions? And why does he look like what many people think God looks like? Is santa supposed to be some kind form of satan?

What do you guys think?