Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
On another note, just a few things I wanted to actually formulate into words and express rather than continuing to just bottle up all my thoughts and feelings...

1. I'm sad.

2. I had a rough day.

3. I often feel frustrated and defeated.

4. Above all else, I probably hate feeling helpless the most.

5. Stupid Soul Caliber: Lost Swords daily helps me be defeated, making me feel helpless, which in turn frustrates/occasionally enrages me, which I then repress or sulk in, further leading to my feelings of sadness (and sometimes apathy ad a coping mechanism).

6. I have hit the point again where I gain less joy than stress and negative feelings from work/my job.

7. I could use some friends...

8. I'm tired, have possinle health issues, and probably have mental, emotional, or God-forbid spiritual issues, too.

9. I'm proabaly depressed, but also tight for money... Ain't it a life?

10. While I used this opportunity to 'vent' a little, this isn't a cry for help, suicide related anything, fish for compliments, or anything else than me being able to express some of the anger, sadness, and reality of my daily life. There are many good things, too. I just happen to be posting on the negative right now.

Thank you for your time.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
A

arwen-undomiel

No, no. That's hunger, Arwen.
Yeah... I usually feel lonelieness in the chest area or so?..
I used to feel it in my chest. But it's in my stomach now. It moved down for some reason. You know that feeling you get in the pit of your stomach like dread- like if you were a kid and you like broke something of your parents and that it's only a matter of time until they notice and you get in big trouble. Well ya, it's similar to that. - Funny story actually: when I was young my big brother and I were fighting in the hallway while my parents were out, and I went to boot him in the shins, but he moved and my foot went through the wall. After a short session of blaming each other. We ran downstairs to get plaster and repair the wall before they got home. It was an OK job too. The dread feeling brought us together that day.

Last edited:

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Crown them with many crowns
The teeth in Shouryu's mouth
Look out buffets within his town
He's eating so much now
These tasty eats he chews
On both sides of his mouth
He'll eat until he's stuffed and then
He'll go back to his house.

(Yep, I got bit by the crazy song parody bug again)
Three points for a great parody. :D

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
I just discovered ....poutine....to all my Canadian friends.......I say....Bravo........
I cant belieeve all the ways you can make it.......if I get fat again....you guys gotta
take the blame........cause im ...saying...surf and turf....blacken steak and shrimp....
Loaded baked potato.....how did I miss this food.....joe beavers...im online
considering an overnite delivery....

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Poutine is good, but down here we have chili-cheese fries. You can't beat chili and cheese.

What I do at the restaurant, I get a baked potato instead of fries. Then I use my salad bar one-trip to load up toppings for the potato. Extra, extra, mega-loaded baked potato. :D

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
Oh yeah......those I know...and love ........but the gravy is new .....
im really wondering how they make that gravy.......see you guys. ....I gotta go eat ..
celery......and dream of smothering fries in so many ways.......hmh
Thinking... if the chili is good ...I would smother just about anything with it...topped with
cheese.......Lots of jalapeno...

D

didymos

I love taking pictures on the beach ♡

View attachment 87806
SOOOOOO much fun,
for cityfolk who've never seen a seagull before
and forget those birds can be a nuisance to others...

stupid tourists! :mad:

[video=youtube;YCnph7Osl2U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCnph7Osl2U[/video]

Btw, feeding seagulls on the ferries here is FORBIDDEN!

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Kinda reminds me of one day when I was driving and a bird started flying parallel to the road, doing the same speed I was driving. I thought "Oh how beautiful!" Then about two seconds later the bird ejected a blob out its tailpipe. Not so beautiful...

C

Catlynn

I got my lip pierced today. Bwahahaha!! :D

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I got my lip pierced when I was 13 by a flying baseball. Paying attention instead of chatting with a teammate probably would've been better..

A

arwen-undomiel

Nice moment at work today. One of the ladies I support really wants to get on this special Olympics bowling team in the city. Apparently they have been trying to get her on, but there is a long waiting list. She has a lot of friends on the team and she gets so sad about it. Well they started today. And I told her, even though you can't be on the team, lets just go bowling ok? Once there, I found their special O coordinator and had a chat to see if I can grease the wheels. She said that there is one person that may not be returning, so we find out this week if she can finally be on the team. The coordinator said that there is a very good chance. Oh man, she was so happy. Clasping my hands and shaking them. She wanted this for years!