Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Also just think.. Back to the Future 2... they went to the year 2015........
For real. Where is my flying car? I want my flying car now! And my hoverboard. And my Mr. Fusion reactor that uses trash as fuel.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
Well, it's New Year, and I'm tired, again... should really get my life back in order.

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
All things aside, you need to be complete in Christ. A significant other should be a compliment to you, I think...not a peice that's missing, as it were.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
I haven't heard back yet from the Humane Society...I REAALLLYYY hope I hear back from them soon. I know it's just a volunteer job, but it could be a doorway to multiple things.

B

blueorchidjd

Drive through pranks= Golden.
Headless drive through prank- really, really, good.

Loveneverfails

Feb 18, 2013
After many months of waiting, researching, and careful budgeting, I finally did it! I bought a new mattress, the one that will eventually be *ours* after we get married. And I get to enjoy it for a few months before the wedding...all by myself. Muahahaha

seriously though, the degree of improvement from my current mattress to this one is INSANE. I mean, sleeping on my parents' 25 -year-old couch is more comfortable than my current mattress. Sleeping on the floor is more comfortable. -.- The one I just bought is fairly pricy by college-student standards but I saved up for it and I figure it's a good investment that should hopefully last a while. Yay!

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
I'm tired of hearing the word booty in songs. Keep your booty to yourself please.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
People ask me all the time what I plan on doing education-wise... and I think I know how I'm going to answer that question now.

I'm seriously considering enrolling into an online class to learn the foundations of dog training. This would go perfectly with the volunteer work at the humane society that I hope and pray will start with soon.

Jun 25, 2010
Well this happened yesterday during the Rose Bowl activities:

[video=youtube_share;ZpRJYBRR1JE]http://youtu.be/ZpRJYBRR1JE[/video]

The Chick-fil-A mascot! He probably was all confused and afraid.lol

M

MissCris

Irony: When somebody who often completely disregards the feelings of most of the people around them gets upset when someone doesn't take their feelings into consideration.

Or is that karma?

And no, of course I don't actually believe in karma. Caramel, on the other hand...I'm a believer.
Also, it's really fun to add these miniature sentences at the end of my posts.

S

Siberian_Khatru

Watching Lost from the start. Got to about season 3 last time but didn't finish it.

I don't feel emotionally well...perhaps it was because the last Lord of the Rings movie was disappointing.

/end transmission

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
Watching Lost from the start. Got to about season 3 last time but didn't finish it.

I don't feel emotionally well...perhaps it was because the last Lord of the Rings movie was disappointing.

/end transmission

Are you talking about the Hobbit movie which was recently released?

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
They all could have been better honestly, but book movies are always that way. In any case, I bet he was talking about the Hobbit...because I walked out feeling the same way. That really could have been one 4 hour movie instead...

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
I hope so, because The Return of the King was a great movie.
They all could have been better honestly, but book movies are always that way. In any case, I bet he was talking about the Hobbit...because I walked out feeling the same way. That really could have been one 4 hour movie instead...
I liked the second one "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug". I have no idea how good the recently-released "The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies", is. I hope it is good because I want to watch it. :)

M

MissCris

My mother-in-law caught a Starbucks cup on fire in my microwave today.
And then she talked to me about her love life.
I told her, "I don't mind how many of my appliances you destroy, or if you burn my house down just to heat up your peppermint hot chocolate, just don't, don't, DON'T ask me for advice about men."

The fact that she proceeded to ask me for advice about men means one or more of the following:
A) She's terribly desperate for any kind of help with her situation
B) She values my opinion
or
C) She was extracting payment for having brought me my favorite drink

Hmm.

BTW- burnt peppermint hot chocolate and wax and paper smells really awful. I can still smell it.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009

/end transmission
If you ask me, you did the right thing. (I know how it ends)