Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Siberian_Khatru

What an odd morning. The dream I was dreaming just before I woke was so nice. I awoke in the position I had been in within the dream, and when I rolled over to hear Queen coming from my clock radio attempting to wake me up, my heart sunk briefly. I wanted to sink back into unconsciousness and resume the dream, but Freddy Mercury and the radio DJ ─ whom I've now dubbed the disruptive duo ─ were relentless.

I figure the dream will stay with me for a few hours, maybe even a day or two, tops. I started Spotify after entering the office and after firing up my computer. The first few songs struck similar heart strings as the dream from this morning. It's times like these that elude me. I can't tell whether it's all coincidence, or if God is trying to show me something and I'm simply too simple and oblivious to recognize it.

Good morning, everyone! Hopefully the weekend treated you all well.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
it's a cold monday. and it's raining. and no one has candy to share lol

CatHerder

Mar 20, 2013
so during the summer last year a friend of mine cleaned my place periodically for a few hours while I gave her son weekly piano lessons. I became a little spoiled with this.

I asked her if she could do this for $$ once a week, and she can and is willing. I feel weird because it's only an apartment, which I should be able to maintain, but in addition to my regular job, I am a single parent, I teach piano, accompany a church choir, work with their praise band, and play french horn in orchestral gigs at least once a week, so when I look at my schedule, I see how the place can get away from me...especially with two evil cats. Plus, with the gig money, it's a luxury I can afford right now.

So anyway, I have the holiday off. I am making chicken tacos. The "maid" is on her way, and we are going to go over expectations.

D

didymos

Does she bring her own lemon pledge? ;)

[video=youtube;uklF7VtqJq8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uklF7VtqJq8[/video]

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
I wrote down all of my negative feelings I've been feeling on a piece of paper. Yikes. There's a lot of them. Now I just need to find a place to burn it.

Aug 2, 2009
What an odd morning. The dream I was dreaming just before I woke was so nice. I awoke in the position I had been in within the dream, and when I rolled over to hear Queen coming from my clock radio attempting to wake me up, my heart sunk briefly. I wanted to sink back into unconsciousness and resume the dream, but Freddy Mercury and the radio DJ ─ whom I've now dubbed the disruptive duo ─ were relentless.

I figure the dream will stay with me for a few hours, maybe even a day or two, tops. I started Spotify after entering the office and after firing up my computer. The first few songs struck similar heart strings as the dream from this morning. It's times like these that elude me. I can't tell whether it's all coincidence, or if God is trying to show me something and I'm simply too simple and oblivious to recognize it.

Good morning, everyone! Hopefully the weekend treated you all well.
You want to know whats weird? Your post is the second reference to freddy mercury that I've randomly seen today in just the last half hour. The other time was in a random post on a youtube video of a giant RC 747... (see the first reply to the 1st post)

[video=youtube;Jfkyp89LLTE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfkyp89LLTE[/video]

Last edited:

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
ahhh the sound of blissful silence..almost..the sound of the nor'east arctic wind whipping the plastic wrap outside is driving me nuts.. I was able to discontinue my OT today..yay..one less nurse coming out to bother me..lol.. I have my 2nd back injection next Monday..am anticipating that all will go fine and dandy.. :)

D

didymos

You want to know whats weird? Your post is the second reference to freddy mercury that I've randomly seen today in just the last half hour. The other time was in a random post on a youtube video of a giant RC 747... (see the first reply to the 1st post...

We DO have bigger planes, you know...

[video=youtube;ulAzHLWdn_A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulAzHLWdn_A[/video]

(KLM = Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij = Royal Dutch Airlines)

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
i've decided it's too cold to use the treadmill today. yes. the treadmill that is indoors. but it's too cold outside. to use... the treadmill.

DuchessAimee

Apr 27, 2011
ahhh the sound of blissful silence..almost..the sound of the nor'east arctic wind whipping the plastic wrap outside is driving me nuts.. I was able to discontinue my OT today..yay..one less nurse coming out to bother me..lol.. I have my 2nd back injection next Monday..am anticipating that all will go fine and dandy.. :)

B

blueorchidjd

Listening to a sermon and playing tetris. boo ya.