Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
What a waste of a good pair of boots...

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I'm getting a pair of acupressure Croc sandals.. their awesome for helping my back.. :)

J

JustAnotherUser

Well, we are able to move by next month into the place that we've applied and eyed on. Apparently many people were interested and for some reason, the landlord chose us... Don't know if I find that believable even though when we checked out the place a week or two ago there was a family who was going to check the place after we were done. It does seem like a decent place to be in temporarily and it allows pets. My mother said that she was praying we'd get the place, despite how she's a nonpracticing Catholic with beliefs that are even off from Catholicism to begin with... Maybe God still hears? Who knows. I was surprised my mother claims she even prays.

Also, if people are just wanting to take note... If it was three days (72 hours) that was the time frame of Jesus' crucifiction and the time He rose from the dead, the Last Supper then technically took place last night and today would considered the day He's crucified. Then Friday (24 hours), Saturday (48 hours) and then Sunday (72 hours) would be the Risen day. Thought of this last night and that it's a bit inaccurate to have Good Friday off because of such time frame. Oh well...

B

blueorchidjd

I have a day off tomorrow,
yaas.
It also may rain today. 90%
but that's not my fault bcuz
rain is a phenomenon that cannot be explained in a spurts of toothpaste.

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
I have a day off tomorrow,
yaas.
It also may rain today. 90%
but that's not my fault bcuz
rain is a phenomenon that cannot be explained in a spurts of toothpaste.
If it rains when the sun is shining, then it means that the foxes are marrying.

S

Siberian_Khatru

I'm officially creating a bucket list─and I may reduce the time I have to fulfill this list if I keep stuffing my face with these peanut butter filled pretzel bites. Hmm, maybe creating a will would be a good idea too...
===
maxwel and his new lady seem like a good fit. Good for them!
===
The question "should I be worried?" is so odd.

S

Siberian_Khatru

The caption to this read, "Jupiter through the years as telescope tech improves." I thought it was for real before clicking on the link (incidentally, the image loaded as I was answering the phone, but I don't think the person on the other end heard me snicker):

J

jennymae

If it rains when the sun is shining, then it means that the foxes are marrying.
Nice...where I'm from folks are saying that the devils beating his wife...and some might add...with a big ol' fryin pan.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I'm officially creating a bucket list─and I may reduce the time I have to fulfill this list if I keep stuffing my face with these peanut butter filled pretzel bites. Hmm, maybe creating a will would be a good idea too...
===
maxwel and his new lady seem like a good fit. Good for them!
===
The question "should I be worried?" is so odd.
Oh those are addicting and they shut down the part of your brain that allows you to stop eating them once you start.. ^_^

Immawildthing

Jan 20, 2013
I would like budgeting a little bit more if the outcome was a little happier.
What's the point when all that's left in the end is $200? That's hardly enough to keep one child in diapers, and let's face it, pretty soon there will be two.
*sigh*

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
Nice...where I'm from folks are saying that the devils beating his wife...and some might add...with a big ol' fryin pan.
Doesn't he know that he would go to hell for beating his wife?

Oh wait..

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
I'm still alive, just busy and living a different lifestyle (to some extent) currently. It hasn't really warranted much time for this particular ministry and community over others. In part, I apologize for that, but it's also nice to have a lot more face-to-face interaction with people these days.

In any case, I still hope to pop in and be some distant form of active, but we'll see. Btw...if no one has told you recently...You're Awesome! Trust me. I know, because God made you. Everything He makes is definitely awesome! ^^

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Tonight my whole family will be adjourning to Jackson to eat at a restaurant. Last night I dreamed that the whole family was convening at Grandma's house instead, including my dad who lives in Kentucky. When I woke up and realized it was just a dream I was slightly disappointed...

But today is a new day, and it is starting out with a good night's sleep. Howdy y'all.