Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

ServantStrike

What?!! Everyone knows S.I. units are standard.

p.s. NASA uses them :p
Oh come on now, a quick glance at the conspiracy forum shows us that NASA is an evil organization dedicated to teaching people the earth is round instead of flat.

You're just plain crazy!

B

bowharp

"The International System of Units (French: Système International d'Unités, SI) is the modern form of the metric system

and is the world's most widely used system of measurement, used in both commerce and science. It comprises a coherent

system of units of measurement built on seven base units." From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm not complaining :)

V

VioletReigns

[video=youtube;1UmjN1QMFZs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UmjN1QMFZs[/video]

M

MissCris

I met Olerica and her cheesecake is FANTASTICAL! For serious. And she's so awesome that we're gonna go to dinner with her :D

But the cheesecake though....

Also, yeah, we're heading south from here (whoever asked that). Gonna make our way to San Francisco and then head home from there next week :)

THIS IS SO FUN.

S

ServantStrike

"The International System of Units (French: Système International d'Unités, SI) is the modern form of the metric system

and is the world's most widely used system of measurement, used in both commerce and science. It comprises a coherent

system of units of measurement built on seven base units." From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm not complaining :)
Wikipedia is an illuminati front.

I really should stop reading the conspiracy forum. I think it makes sane people crazy.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
One of these days, I'll make it out to the West Coast. I was never there while my sister was. And when I do I'ma stock up on all the foods you got there because the Midwest is terrible when it comes to food selections.

B

bowharp

Last edited by a moderator:
S

skylove7

One of these days, I'll make it out to the West Coast. I was never there while my sister was. And when I do I'ma stock up on all the foods you got there because the Midwest is terrible when it comes to food selections.
I have never been to West coast either lilchristian...but I can Amen on that our food selections suck here. Im in Indiana. You are one over in Ohio :)

B

bowharp

Oh come on now, a quick glance at the conspiracy forum shows us that NASA is an evil organization dedicated to teaching people the earth is round instead of flat.

You're just plain crazy!
Yeah, paranoid forum...*coughs* I mean, conspiracy forum. ;) Yeah, dedicated to put a man in a expensive tin can. :( ...

Poor Chris Hadfield. I would start singing too, if I was in space.

[video=youtube;KaOC9danxNo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaOC9danxNo[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
On an unrelated note, I have an online groupie now on Twitter from my YouTube videos. XD It's actually kinda fun, lol.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
oh, neat. What's kinda video do you guys make? :)
I make vlogs, I record random stuff my kitty does, and I even record myself playing guitar on the occasion. So far I've only recorded myself playing guitar once but I wanna do more sometime soon. I also wanna record myself playing piano. My future step mom has a piano and it plays pretty well.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
No, no, no. I'm sorry, I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one. I was obsessed with LOST, I analyzed the crap out of it. Could the writers have provided better answers to some of the mysteries? Absolutely. Could they have streamlined the storyline better? Sure. But by The End they answered most of the questions, albeit indirectly. Yes, I agree that the last season was the weakest overall, but I also don't think it was as bad as many say it was and Richard's episode and the series finale were pretty great. I have 13+ books on LOST and I've now watched the series in full three times. I'm not saying it's perfect. I recognise that LOST is flawed in places, but it was a lot of fun and it really made me think. In my opinion, no other TV series has ever taken so many risks and been so ambitious in its scope. And for that, and many other reasons, I celebrate LOST for what it was, rather than what it wasn't.
You are passionate... I'll give you that!! I guess the only thing that made me read as much as that was Lord of the Rings!!! huehuehuehuehue And I'm still not done (History of Middle-earth is just too big)... but if in order for you to understand a series you have to go through all you did... it's just missed its purpose...

I don't know... I like those movies and series that get you thinking and all, but I need to understand what's going on without needing sources other than itself... ;)
I suppose most of us need something to be really into...

B

bowharp

I make vlogs, I record random stuff my kitty does, and I even record myself playing guitar on the occasion. So far I've only recorded myself playing guitar once but I wanna do more sometime soon. I also wanna record myself playing piano. My future step mom has a piano and it plays pretty well.
very cool! :)

*presses the like button twice*

*wishes to like this post twice*

S

ServantStrike

Yeah, paranoid forum...*coughs* I mean, conspiracy forum. ;) Yeah, dedicated to put a man in a expensive tin can. :( ...

Poor Chris Hadfield. I would start singing too, if I was in space.

[video=youtube;KaOC9danxNo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaOC9danxNo[/video]
Chris Hadfield is like the Canadian John Glenn. That guy is the man.

You should try the East coast then. We've got all kinds of foods!

Though a Philadelphia cheese steak does contain glutein. At least an authentic one will.

Aug 2, 2009
I met Olerica and her cheesecake is FANTASTICAL! For serious. And she's so awesome that we're gonna go to dinner with her :D

But the cheesecake though....

Also, yeah, we're heading south from here (whoever asked that). Gonna make our way to San Francisco and then head home from there next week :)

THIS IS SO FUN.
I am soo jealous!! :D