Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

James4redemption

Alright I'ma' break it down-

Tobey's were awesome I thought...what a funny name that guy has...anyways, Tobez' movies were awesome and Andrew wasn't a bad Spiderman, its just his movies were kinda bad. Garfield to me looks like a better Peter Parker, plus I dig his style over all. The suit in the first Amazing Spiderman was the BEST suit. Than all the people that hated it and complained about it, made the directors and producers give us that silly looking suit he wore in ASM:2. Which was fitting, since the the terrible looking suit complimented the terrible movie.

So my verdict is that Tobey(lol that name tho) had the better movies but Garfield wasn't necessarily a bad "Spiderman."

S

sydlit

Guys, please pray for us. We've been battered and our city, Chennai, looks pretty ravaged. The armed forces and the National Disaster Response Force have been activated. People are still marooned in many places. So many people do not know where their family members are or if they are been safe at all. So far, 294 people have lost their lives but we will know the final count only after things return to normal.

As for us, we are quite safe. We have not had power for 60 hours. There is shortage of food, water and fuel all over the city. Even phone connections are down. Please pray for everybody in and around Chennai.
So many things going on it's hard to keep up. Sorry, brother, this is the first I heard. Glad you're ok, keep in prayer and God's Word open.
Father in heaven, thank you for our brother Roh_Chris please continue to keep him and those he's with protected, and in a position to help others to find You in the midst of this situation. We pray for the ppl of Chennai and all those affected. Please be with them and help those who are working to get supplies and utilities to them. Hold them close, and comfort them with your love and provisions we pray in Jesus' name, amen.

S

Siberian_Khatru

Alright I'ma' break it down-

Tobey's were awesome I thought...what a funny name that guy has...anyways, Tobez' movies were awesome and Andrew wasn't a bad Spiderman, its just his movies were kinda bad. Garfield to me looks like a better Peter Parker, plus I dig his style over all. The suit in the first Amazing Spiderman was the BEST suit. Than all the people that hated it and complained about it, made the directors and producers give us that silly looking suit he wore in ASM:2. Which was fitting, since the the terrible looking suit complimented the terrible movie.

So my verdict is that Tobey(lol that name tho) had the better movies but Garfield wasn't necessarily a bad "Spiderman."
Lol I feel like such a black sheep for liking the Garfield Spiderman movies a little more. Maguire's were fun, though - and now someone else is playing Parker/Spiderman in the upcoming Marvel movies. :rolleyes:

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
Some of you might know that since my family has sort of "combined" (really it was just my family moving into my stepmom's house which is a way better place than our old house), I now have more fur babies.
There are now 3 cats and 1 dog in the house. One cat isn't doing well, he has kidney issues and has diabetes. He's a Siamese. I don't see him very often since he hides alot. He's a sweety, though. The other one is in good health, other than the fact he's a little...chubby/fluffy. He's a tiger striped kitty and super adorable. He LOVES having his belly rubbed. He doesn't get along super well with my cat, though they haven't gotten very violent with one another.
But the best thing is, I get more kitty cuddles. xD My kitty spends the night in my room and he sleeps on my bed with me. And then the tiger-striped kitty likes to sleep on top of the couch in the living room. The top of the couch has actually sunk a little bit there because he spends so much time there. :p And he gets all cuddly, too. He'll put his paw on my head, purr as loud as he can....his tail is resting on my arm right now. and he's purring in my ear :p

My stepmom said I'll be allowed to take him when I move out, sooo I guess before I move out, I'll have to do the math on how much it'll cost to take care of 2 kitties and a doggy (even though Mocha's 12 going on 13 old he's still in good health. Still LOVES walks, loves to play, doesn't show many if any signs of being in pain. Maybe some arthritis but it doesn't seem to phase him much.)

Last edited:

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
lil_christian: Good news! Two happy cats don't eat much more than one bored cat. And they get more exercise.

J

James4redemption

Lol I feel like such a black sheep for liking the Garfield Spiderman movies a little more. Maguire's were fun, though - and now someone else is playing Parker/Spiderman in the upcoming Marvel movies. :rolleyes:
Yeah, I just like the fact how Harry had a major part in Tobey's movies. It made the over all series a little better imo. They had more continuity and story from film to film.

Lol But I'm tellin' you, I dug Garfield as Parker. I wish they stuck with him to be honest. If anyone was to find any thing they didn't like about the 2 Amazing Spiderman's, I'd disagree if they thought it had anything to do with Garfield.

BruceWayne

Aug 7, 2013
Gotham City
Every time I see this commercial, I can't help but think it's the greatest thing ever XD. If I could change it though, I'd have him stop the microwave at one second and then have the band walk away sad and muttering to themselves lol.

[video=youtube;iH1biQdyiQI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH1biQdyiQI[/video]

S

Siberian_Khatru

Yeah, I just like the fact how Harry had a major part in Tobey's movies. It made the over all series a little better imo. They had more continuity and story from film to film.

Lol But I'm tellin' you, I dug Garfield as Parker. I wish they stuck with him to be honest. If anyone was to find any thing they didn't like about the 2 Amazing Spiderman's, I'd disagree if they thought it had anything to do with Garfield.
Granted, Franco played a good Harry. I guess I'm partial to the reboot since it seems to follow the comics more faithfully. Have you seen the actor Marvel has for the new Spiderman? Any thoughts on him?

M

MollyConnor

lil_christian: Good news! Two happy cats don't eat much more than one bored cat. And they get more exercise.
So that's why mine is so fat! Lol I love him anyway!
kitty.jpg

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
dear patients, if you call the office on friday afternoon, say around 3:45 pm, the chances of you getting an appointment for the same day (as in the following 2 hrs and 15 mins) are slim to none. i mean, it can happen, but it doesn't happen often.

cheers,
the person who answers the phone.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
I took my dog out for a walk.

I think I ran out of energy before he did. Good gravy.

L

LittleBit1987

It's cleaning time for this Lil'bit!! :D

A

Abing

I'm going to outreach today, then to theme park. :) Ahh it's been forever since I went out. And my roomie had to drag me out lol. But maybe she's right, it's a wonderful world out there.

mochi

May 26, 2015
I'm going to outreach today, then to theme park. :) Ahh it's been forever since I went out. And my roomie had to drag me out lol. But maybe she's right, it's a wonderful world out there.
Theme park?? you're in Singapore right??
pic pic pic pic..pic pleaseee... lol!! annoying mode on.. hehehe

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
That awkward moment when you're watching a series (anime in my case), and you like the the female lead (as in, romantically...like she's your type...) so much that it hurts.

I think I've hit a new low... I have feelings for ficticious characters... -_-

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
dear patients, if you call the office on friday afternoon, say around 3:45 pm, the chances of you getting an appointment for the same day (as in the following 2 hrs and 15 mins) are slim to none. i mean, it can happen, but it doesn't happen often.

cheers,
the person who answers the phone.
So were you like...

image.jpg
? :rolleyes:

A

Abing

Theme park?? you're in Singapore right??
pic pic pic pic..pic pleaseee... lol!! annoying mode on.. hehehe
Yes! I'm going to Universal Studios! And of course I'll probably take tons of pictures.

M

MollyConnor

My cat is a Dallas Cowboys fan :eek:
A Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader fan...I mean! :p

CAT1.jpg
image (1).jpg

Jul 25, 2015
Exhausted from hosting Thanksgiving and trying to learn a new role at work but the infamous apple pie was awesome this year! 20151126_114559.jpg

mochi

May 26, 2015
That awkward moment when you're watching a series (anime in my case), and you like the the female lead (as in, romantically...like she's your type...) so much that it hurts.

I think I've hit a new low... I have feelings for ficticious characters... -_-
I know that feeling!! lol!! people will call you crazy.. huehehehe..

Yes! I'm going to Universal Studios! And of course I'll probably take tons of pictures.
Yeay!! cant wait for the pic!! Hohoho ^^

My cat is a Dallas Cowboys fan :eek:
A Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader fan...I mean! :p
View attachment 140823
View attachment 140824
lol!! he is so cute!!! miaw!! can i borrow him for awhile please?? hohohoho.. so cute and fluffy!! miaw! >_<