Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
Not me I love discount sales! Which reminds me in about three months I have to go shopping for winter clothes.
Hahaha, winter will be over by then. See, that's exactly why I don't like discount sales. I don't want to buy clothes when I don't need them anymore. :p

Plus, in discount sale, retailers may also put out stock which are a year old. There's also the risk of picking up something that is rejected due to damage. I'm a marketing guy and I can wager on guess on what happens behind the cash counters. ;)

eternallife7

May 19, 2015
Hahaha, winter will be over by then. See, that's exactly why I don't like discount sales. I don't want to buy clothes when I don't need them anymore. :p

Plus, in discount sale, retailers may also put out stock which are a year old. There's also the risk of picking up something that is rejected due to damage. I'm a marketing guy and I can wager on guess on what happens behind the cash counters. ;)
You might need them next winter! They will match your fat wallet as well with all that money you saved! I used to kind of think the same way. Once I bought these shorts from Macy's on sale and I thought next seasons fashions would be different until I went back that next season and they had the same shorts I bought the season before at full price as the current seasons style. Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice and I might have to pay full price!

BruceWayne

Aug 7, 2013
Gotham City
I just stood in line behind a girl who had a lot of items and at least 25 coupons, maybe more lol. At first it really tried my patience; I like to get in and get out, but she had her kid put down the divider thing for me and seemed really nice. The cashier and the lady behind me exchanged some comment about her after she left. I don't really know where I'm going with this, but people need to be given kindness sometimes, even if it's inconvenient. That is all. :p

A

Abing

Oh my goodness. MISS UNIVERSE 2015. SO AWKWARD But congrats to my country! :D

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
You might need them next winter! They will match your fat wallet as well with all that money you saved! I used to kind of think the same way. Once I bought these shorts from Macy's on sale and I thought next seasons fashions would be different until I went back that next season and they had the same shorts I bought the season before at full price as the current seasons style. Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice and I might have to pay full price!
In India though, you rarely see fashion getting repeated within such a short span. I guess it is different in the USA. :)

Oh my goodness. MISS UNIVERSE 2015. SO AWKWARD But congrats to my country! :D
Congrats to your country! :D

T

Tintin

This year, I feel like I've been falling apart. These past two weeks have been rather good, but today I was not a nice person to be around. My anxiety seems to be getting the best of me. Please pray. Thank you.

A

Abing

This year, I feel like I've been falling apart. These past two weeks have been rather good, but today I was not a nice person to be around. My anxiety seems to be getting the best of me. Please pray. Thank you.
Will do, Tin.

--

Watching a BBC documentary, "the story of music." It's 6 hours long, I'm almost halfway through. I never knew it was Handel who wrote Hallelujah. Well, I never really wondered about it anyway. But this is very fun to watch. @eternallife7, you would probably enjoy this as much too.

T

Tintin

Will do, Tin.

--

Watching a BBC documentary, "the story of music." It's 6 hours long, I'm almost halfway through. I never knew it was Handel who wrote Hallelujah. Well, I never really wondered about it anyway. But this is very fun to watch. @eternallife7, you would probably enjoy this as much too.
Thank you, dear sister.