Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
I should make some tea....all this tea talk making me want some. lol. I've also been thinking about getting rid of some teas that I have and adding some to my inventory. Looking at a Moroccan Mint and a Raspberry Peach tea.

Sep 6, 2013
Yeah...it's been frustrating to say the least. Honestly most of the time she's not that bad and before we moved in with her I really liked her. But it's like, for some reason when it comes to job things....ugh.
Is she pressing you to find a job? How is that going, btw? Any success?

M

MollyConnor

I don't like tea...and I'm from Texas...I also don't like Mexican food and I'm Mexican. I get a lot of hate for those two. :rolleyes:

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
Is she pressing you to find a job? How is that going, btw? Any success?
She has very much been pressing me to find one. Bringing it up on a consistent basis. But I found out recently one of my step brother's worked at a retail store in the area for a while, and he made a pretty good name for himself. Everyone that worked with him liked him, and my stepmom knows another person who works there and my stepmom's hoping she can contact her. See if she'll put in a good word for me, give me tips on what to expect or what she could recommend I say within the interview, etc.

So yeah, keep that in your prayers!

L

LittleBit1987

Seriously... You guys are hilarious on this thread lol..

Cant stop laughing and I'm at work! Lol good job guys... I just Come here for the silliness and good humor :rolleyes:

Aug 2, 2009
I woke up all ready to go out and do some shopping/eating out but when I looked outside...rain! Argh! Rain would be fine if I still lived in new jersey where everyone slows down to avoid accidents, but people out here drive just as fast and careless as they do when its dry. I actually had a close call when I went out to get some breakfast and this huge pickup truck ran a stop sign and stopped halfway into my lane (and I was on a major road!). I had to brake kind of hard to avoid hitting him. Yes, rain is evil folks!!!

S

Siberian_Khatru

I woke up all ready to go out and do some shopping/eating out but when I looked outside...rain! Argh! Rain would be fine if I still lived in new jersey where everyone slows down to avoid accidents, but people out here drive just as fast and careless as they do when its dry. I actually had a close call when I went out to get some breakfast and this huge pickup truck ran a stop sign and stopped halfway into my lane (and I was on a major road!). I had to brake kind of hard to avoid hitting him. Yes, rain is evil folks!!!
Dude, you're Asian. Drivers need to be looking out for YOU. :p (Are we still friends?)

Last edited:
S

Siberian_Khatru

I hate asian drivers lol! :p I'm still trying to get over the fact that you don't like van halen.. :p
Oh I love Van Halen, just as long as it's pre Sammy Hagar. No Van Hagar! Roth's lyrics were terrible, but their music was so much better during his tenure, and I think Roth is a better singer. How I feel about them post Roth is how I feel about AC/DC post Bon Scott.

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2009
Oh I love Van Halen, just as long as it's pre Sammy Hagar. No Van Hagar! Roth's lyrics were terrible, but their music was so much better and I think Roth is a better singer. How I feel about them post Roth is how I feel about AC/DC post Bon Scott.
I feel the opposite about VH, but yea we still friends. :D But how do you feel about Taylor Swift?? :rolleyes:

violakat

Apr 23, 2014
What are you doing in Dallas? I thought I told you they were the scariest drivers in the world.