Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tintin

I never played them. What did the player do? Just make the lemmings jump over a cliff? Or was the object to save your lemming from suicide? Or did you get to choose the way your lemming bit the dust?
They're games from the early 90s. Strategy games. You had to save lemmings from falling into fire or water, or off cliffs, or into volcanoes etc. - that sort of thing. You had a certain amount of resources and you had to use them to save your lemmings and get them to cross the finish line. Then, onto the next level. The difficulty increased with each level.

lemmings2.gif

G

Galatea

They're games from the early 90s. Strategy games. You had to save lemmings from falling into fire or water, or off cliffs, or into volcanoes etc. - that sort of thing. You had a certain amount of resources and you had to use them to save your lemmings and get them to cross the finish line. Then, onto the next level. The difficulty increased with each level.

View attachment 163916
It's funny how they look like little people instead of the rodents. My videogames included: super mario brothers, duck hunt, and wheel of fortune. We were three girls, so we didn't get into gaming. I remember I NEVER could win the final level in super mario brothers and had to have my younger sister save the princess.

G00WZ

May 16, 2014

View attachment 163916
I remember that game, i used to just make them dig holes, then fall into them, watching them pile in the holes was funny lol
old school dos games were the best

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Staple 80's/90's kid games! Hahahahaha

I had an SNES most of my childhood, so my favorites were Donkey Kong and Super Mario.

It's funny how they look like little people instead of the rodents. My videogames included: super mario brothers, duck hunt, and wheel of fortune. We were three girls, so we didn't get into gaming. I remember I NEVER could win the final level in super mario brothers and had to have my younger sister save the princess.

G

GODisLOVE7

I'm with ya sister... Except add Street Fighter to the list. I totally killed it with Chun Li...

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
True 3AM confessions- I still play video games on occasion.

We all have our vices.

G

Galatea

I'm with ya sister... Except add Street Fighter to the list. I totally killed it with Chun Li...
My favorite was a computer game called King's Quest. It had fairy tales and myths mixed up. It was strategy and puzzles, and really very funny. The programming, some of the commands would result in hilarious answers. We loved that game. It took my sisters and I months to figure them out and complete them. King's Quest V was the best.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Games were harder and way more fun when you couldn't get answers online.

My favorite was a computer game called King's Quest. It had fairy tales and myths mixed up. It was strategy and puzzles, and really very funny. The programming, some of the commands would result in hilarious answers. We loved that game. It took my sisters and I months to figure them out and complete them. King's Quest V was the best.

G

GODisLOVE7

Awww, love is in the air! You two will make a cute couple if he takes off his sunglasses.
Its the powdered wig and references to Bono that I would be more concerned with... :p

G

Galatea

Its the powdered wig and references to Bono that I would be more concerned with... :p
Jonathan Edwards was a mighty preacher- although a little strong to take. I can still picture the image of people hanging just above the pit of doom. And Bono is a humanitarian, give the kid a chance. ;)