Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
I ate Chinese food tonight. Got my fortune cookie. It says: kiss is not a kiss without the heart....

In bed.
Aw man... the memories that brought back. My friends and I used to do that all the time and I was the bashful one. .. good times

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

I am reading a biography of Samuel Pepys. I don’t care how good a diarist he was or how well he organized Navy administration, he was a jerk to his wife- carrying on with mistresses and prostitutes. He would go to church and have a tryst later to amuse himself on Sundays. He put his poor wife through sorrow.

It just burns me up, that’s all.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I am reading a biography of Samuel Pepys. I don’t care how good a diarist he was or how well he organized Navy administration, he was a jerk to his wife- carrying on with mistresses and prostitutes. He would go to church and have a tryst later to amuse himself on Sundays. He put his poor wife through sorrow.

It just burns me up, that’s all.
What else was of note of him that you would read his biography?

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

What else was of note of him that you would read his biography?
He is the most famous diarist of the English language, and I knew he had a big personality- but I did not know he was a serial adulterer, and what also annoyed me was he begrudged his wife money to buy new clothes while he was outfitted with the best, lol. It seems he loved his wife, but wanted amours too- and it is disappointing.

Saturn

Apr 30, 2014
I'm laying in the bed while my twins are in their cribs asleep. I have my amazon echo playing baby lullabies and it's some of the creepiest music i've ever heard! Why is it making me feel like im at the worlds scariest circus?!

Last edited:

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I'm laying in the bed while my twins are in their cribs asleep. I have my amazon echo playing baby lullabies and it's some of the creepiest music i've ever heard! Why is it making me feel like im at the worlds scariest circus?!
The NSA is spying on you with the Amazon Echo.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
If that's the case, they're going to be very bored.
Yeah that's one thing conspiracy theorists never consider with all their spying theories. If Big Brother were spying on everybody, a lot of spies would have gone stark raving mad from boredom by now.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Of course when my friends do happen to have Alexa they always get really mad at me for some reason. I don't know why. I don't even KNOW they have Alexa in their house until they start getting mad at me...

J

joefizz

Going to try to get some sleep though I have a cold(burning eyes and stuffy nose) Good night everybody and May God bless you all!

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
"If He can hold the world He can hold this moment"- Jason Grey

Rachel20

May 7, 2013
Killing time at Seattle Airport. Seattle was pretty amazing. Coffee, Pike Place Market and the overall urban vibe was cool. It did rain - but Seattle rain isn't like big fat pennies knocking you down.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I'd change the station! Put on some nice classical music :)

Or something like this:

[video=youtube;f5qGUhWPi6w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5qGUhWPi6w[/video][SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

Saturn

Apr 30, 2014
I'd change the station! Put on some nice classical music :)

Or something like this:

[video=youtube;f5qGUhWPi6w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5qGUhWPi6w[/video][SUB][/SUB]
I love George Winston and i had this exact album as a teenager :) Good taste Magenta

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
Finally went to see the new star wars movie yesterday and I was pleasantly surprised by the movie but wow movie tickets are expensive.

T

toinena

I am sitting and waiting for my cab to take me home. It's an awful blizzard. The wind is stronger than what I have experienced in this part if the country. It has been a rough winter so far here as well as in parts of the US.

Aug 2, 2009
I am sitting and waiting for my cab to take me home. It's an awful blizzard. The wind is stronger than what I have experienced in this part if the country. It has been a rough winter so far here as well as in parts of the US.
Hope you're staying warm, Toinena. :eek:

J

joefizz

I'm busy trying to "dealienize" bible discussion forum.