Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
All I can think to add to this discussion is never trust that aliens with a book titled to serve man are taking people to a better place on their planet (someone else must have seen that episode of the twilight zone).
I remember that episode. But my all time favorite was when the medical community wanted to perform a surgery to make a beautiful woman look like everybody else and at the end we discovered everybody else was horrifically. ugly.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Strangest thing just happened. I'm sitting here in my house and heard the sound of a train horn blowing. Multiple times. Over the course of a few minutes. What makes it strange is we don't live near train tracks. I've never heard a train here before...
Interesting/curious... reminded me of those car horns that could make different sounds...
Here is another possible explanation...
Air Horn Noise Sounds
https://www.amazon.com/milan02-Air-Horn-Noise-Sounds/dp/B079H27YH5
Product description
Real Air Horn Noise Sounds app will help you make prank your friends with various and sound effects, such as an air horn and siren and car signal and other frightening loudest. Choose the right sound effect for you and have fun.
Use air horn as source of annoy sound. Make fun with your friends! This simple app contains 13 different sounds
With this real Air Horn Noise Sounds you can prank, scare or wake your friends up or even cheer at a sports event.
It includes various Real sounds such as the air horn and train, ship... which will fool everyone.
Imagine what you can do if you combine it with a loud sound system...

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
All I can think to add to this discussion is never trust that aliens with a book titled to serve man are taking people to a better place on their planet (someone else must have seen that episode of the twilight zone).
Yes... lol funny... here is an excerpt from the synopsis for the ending of that (1962) episode:
"As Chambers boards a saucer in New York, his assistant rushes to him but is stopped by one of the Kanamits. While struggling to free herself from the being's grasp, she screams to Chambers that the book "To Serve Man" is actually a cookbook! Chambers struggles to free himself to no avail and is forced aboard by another Kanamit.

The episode ends with Chambers in his room being prodded to eat more. Chambers turns to the camera and asserts that whether you are on Earth or on the ship, it doesn't matter because sooner or later 'you'll be on the menu.' Chambers. consigned to his fate, then sits down to eat the food prepared for him by the Kanamits."
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734684/plotsummary?ref_=tt_stry_pl#synopsis

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
According to Gramps, it's already been done...

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Interesting/curious... reminded me of those car horns that could make different sounds...
Here is another possible explanation...
Air Horn Noise Sounds
https://www.amazon.com/milan02-Air-Horn-Noise-Sounds/dp/B079H27YH5
Product description
Real Air Horn Noise Sounds app will help you make prank your friends with various and sound effects, such as an air horn and siren and car signal and other frightening loudest. Choose the right sound effect for you and have fun.
Use air horn as source of annoy sound. Make fun with your friends! This simple app contains 13 different sounds
With this real Air Horn Noise Sounds you can prank, scare or wake your friends up or even cheer at a sports event.
It includes various Real sounds such as the air horn and train, ship... which will fool everyone.
Imagine what you can do if you combine it with a loud sound system...
If that were the case then someone is Very good at the timing and everything as well. It wasn't just a loud blast, but multiple, measured blasts. Happened again a short time later after i wrote the post too. It almost sounded like i could hear a train rumble, but i'll credit that to having my fan off for once and hearing normal noises i normally miss.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
That was a great episode. And a great show. Well, some of the episodes were, others, not so much.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
/sigh... tired of myself, my life.
Tired of screwing up
Tired of going round
Tired of myself
Tired of this town

Uh...

*Lynx looks around sheepishly, packs up his karaoke kit and shows himself out.

L

LittleBit1987

Life is seriously like a box of chocolates....

Well, you already know the rest. :)

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
I can't wait for Avengers: Endgame. Will be incredible, and I haven't seen a trailer yet

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
So I just did my taxes online for the first time ever (I always get a pile of paperwork and set aside a day to plow through them). I know I have simple taxes and all, but this seriously took me like an hour and it's all done. That was so easy, can't believe I didn't start doing that years ago. Now I don't know what I'm going to do tomorrow (possibly apartment cleaning, but I've got a million tricks to avoid that)

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
Anyone else's chat window doing the circle of infinite loading thing?