Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
Please elaborate by what you mean with a more honest respectful approach?
You know tbh I would just be choosy who you open your heart to on here for support lol... not everyone is equipped in that way... there are some extremely supportive, helpful people on here but not everyone is x

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
Hey listen... I have felt really attacked spiritually tonight... really bad... and it's intensified after some of us stood against the wickedness that Alby put on here. I notice you had been chatting with him as some of us have been... trust in the Lord at this time and you won't be feeling so bad soon... I have had it happen many times where I have been very low and it passes and then my whole perspective changes. We have an enemy roaming around and I believe Alby was used to attack us.
Thank you for the message and while I didn't entirely disagree or agree with Alby, this feeling did not stem from him, talking to him, or by him being here. It has nothing to do with Alby, I don't know the guy. And true I didn't agree with a lot of what he said, I'm not condemning him either. I made a statement about how I felt and have been feeling for the longest time, that's all. Again, thank you for trying to encourage me.

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
This is very concerning. If you are seriously considering ending your own life, PLEASE CALL FOR HELP... LOCALLY. Call a pastor, a friend, a neighbour, even 911 if you're really struggling.

If nothing else, please keep talking here so others will see and pray for you.
Thank you.

M

morefaithrequired

looks like Betterfly has lost the plot as well.
lets all pray to the real God that good comes out of this.

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
Thank you for the message and while I didn't entirely disagree or agree with Alby, this feeling did not stem from him, talking to him, or by him being here. It has nothing to do with Alby, I don't know the guy. And true I didn't agree with a lot of what he said, I'm not condemning him either. I made a statement about how I felt and have been feeling for the longest time, that's all. Again, thank you for trying to encourage me.
Sure...but I just recognise that something happened spiritually to me after all that trouble... something horrible... anyway praise God He is greater than him that is in the world...
Is there any way I can help? 🙂x

S

Susanna

Back in the day us ladies had our names written in a nice, pink color. But alas, now we’re treated like we’re men🤨.