Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I don't share my inner random thoughts publicly with random strangers nor am I required to. It is a violation of boundaries of respect to ask for them. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

I only share ordered cohesive thoughts inspired by the Holy Spirit for the benefit of everybody.

Also, "this crazy thing called life" is not my life. I live my life under God's grace and following God's commandments, so my life is not crazy. It is blessed, thanks be to God.

Godspeed.
I always speak my mind anyways and expect any man or woman of God to do the same.
Hmmmmm...

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
A guy is walking around a snow covered lightly wooded area with hills and mountains he comes across 200 moose dead on the ground. no wounds no nothing but they are all dead... he wonders how did this happen. another man shows up on a snowmobile ignores the man and ties a rope around one of the moose to carry it off for food.. the original man asks the other man, did you kill them? the other man says no. so he asks, how did they die then? the other man replied, they drank too much. the man confused by the other mans answer asks, drank too much? the other man says yes and drives away.
so how did the moose die?
I have a feeling the answer is a terrible pun, but I cannot think what it might be. Go ahead and tell us.

In the meantime if you ate too much drunk moose meat, would you get drunk?

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
A guy is walking around a snow covered lightly wooded area with hills and mountains he comes across 200 moose dead on the ground. no wounds no nothing but they are all dead... he wonders how did this happen. another man shows up on a snowmobile ignores the man and ties a rope around one of the moose to carry it off for food.. the original man asks the other man, did you kill them? the other man says no. so he asks, how did they die then? the other man replied, they drank too much. the man confused by the other mans answer asks, drank too much? the other man says yes and drives away.
they drank too much. :(

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
Have to wonder what kind of poison it was that they drank too much of. And more importantly, is it harmful to humans who eat that moose meat?

Mar 22, 2013
Indiana
I have a feeling the answer is a terrible pun, but I cannot think what it might be. Go ahead and tell us.

In the meantime if you ate too much drunk moose meat, would you get drunk?
they drank too much. :(
Have to wonder what kind of poison it was that they drank too much of. And more importantly, is it harmful to humans who eat that moose meat?
its not poison.

and they are a mile away from any water source.

G00WZ

May 16, 2014
The guy asking is drunk and thinks hes seeing 200 dead moose, but in reality it's probably just dead trees/wood.The snow mobile dude tells the other guy that he is drunk in response to his question about the dead moose while he just came there to haul some of the wood for fire wood im guessing, and there is no moose.

Mar 22, 2013
Indiana
The guy asking is drunk and thinks hes seeing 200 dead moose, but in reality it's probably just dead trees/wood.The snow mobile dude tells the other guy that he is drunk in response to his question about the dead moose while he just came there to haul some of the wood for fire wood im guessing, and there is no moose.
nope, nobody is drunk. 200 dead moose line the grounds. they died because they drank too much...

hint 1. they all drown. but they have drowned on dry land.

G00WZ

May 16, 2014
nope, nobody is drunk. 200 dead moose line the grounds. they died because they drank too much...

hint 1. they all drown. but they have drowned on dry land.
If they died in snow, they could have come from drinking water from somewhere else and all urinated in the snow. Because they are in the mountains it all could have just froze while they were standing around in it causing them to get stuck and die. that's my last guess lol.

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
And no flash flood to drown them then deposit them somewhere else I'm guessing.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I'm kind of relieved about Biden winning.

Most of the Republicans I know are MUCH less likely to start setting fire to stuff just because they lost.

Mikhal

Nov 15, 2019

Most of the Republicans I know are MUCH less likely to start setting fire to stuff just because they lost.
Its interesting you mention this Lynx, in my study this morning Matt. 12: 25 jumped out at me, I shared it to my Facebook.

Mar 22, 2013
Indiana

He didn't win, He cheated. rampant fraud. thanks to pedo joe cheating we are steps closer to civil war. So yeah repubs ain't going to riot like leftists, but leftist ain't going to stop, they are openly saying they are making lists of trump supporters and will "remove" them from society. we are one minute to midnight.

Mikhal

Nov 15, 2019
He didn't win, He cheated. rampant fraud. thanks to pedo joe cheating we are steps closer to civil war. So yeah repubs ain't going to riot like leftists, but leftist ain't going to stop, they are openly saying they are making lists of trump supporters and will "remove" them from society. we are one minute to midnight.
I WOULD say How do they intend to do that, but its happened so many times throughout History, I hate to even imagine what could potentially happen.