strength over flesh

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

wisdomseeker

Banned
Mar 11, 2009
463
2
0
Please pray God will grant me Victorey over the flesh,I struggle daily with celebicey every spring I crave women.I can feel it even on my breath.I hate it.I feel like a dog in heat.

Thank you in advance
 
Ask and you shall receive, seek and you will find !!!

Dear Brother Robbie, the desire is natural and placed in you by God. Do not hate the feeling, pray that God will send you the wonderful woman He has waiting for you.

I pray that God will send you peace, and tranquility and the woman He has for you very soon, in Jesus name, Amen.

Go seek out your Christian Sisters, there is one out there who is yearning for you too!

Love in Jesus
brother Gary
 
In romans 8: 1, the bible tells us that there is therefore no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
The bible also says who the Son sets free is free indeed.
When you get such thoughts claim that you have been freed from them and rebuke them in Jesus name. God bless
 
praying for you, not easy I know, but God see's our weaknesses, and there's no better place to put them, than in His hands!