Strengthened
Strengthened by His might
Gloriously enriching
my boast not in me nor man
the warfare that I fight--
is not carnal (altho' the old man would rear its ugly ways)
Through Him I walk in His light,
strengthened to carry forward the fight
into enemy ground, full-armored
full of Him--empowered
to demolish strongholds and night-cloaked reasoning
and free to take by His authority
all that gets in our Way to glorious Joy and Peace
captive to Jesus Christ-- and reveal the wiles of the devilish plan
in the flooding brightness of Jesus' Light
Strengthened by His might
Gloriously enriching
my boast not in me nor man
the warfare that I fight--
is not carnal (altho' the old man would rear its ugly ways)
Through Him I walk in His light,
strengthened to carry forward the fight
into enemy ground, full-armored
full of Him--empowered
to demolish strongholds and night-cloaked reasoning
and free to take by His authority
all that gets in our Way to glorious Joy and Peace
captive to Jesus Christ-- and reveal the wiles of the devilish plan
in the flooding brightness of Jesus' Light