Stress at Work?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

DrawMeClose

Are you always stressed at work? How do you handle stress? Most people enjoy doing their jobs, and they are very comfortable with it. But there are some people like me who sometimes felt they don't have the drive to continue. That there was no motivation at all and would really want to quit but because of life circumstances they have to wait for the right time. So for those who are stressed at work, how do you handle it?

These are the 5 things to help me cope with stress:

1. Praying daily (always when I wake up and before sleeping)
2. Reading the Bible
3. Messaging my friends or love ones
4. Listening to a Sermon
5. Playing Christian Songs

S

SweetmorningDew78

Hello! Sis :) great ways to manage stress at work! Thank you :)

And smile :) smile :) smile :) Smiling seems to work on me :) and it is contagious!

God bless you and welcome sis! I can see,you 're new here :)

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Are you always stressed at work? How do you handle stress? Most people enjoy doing their jobs, and they are very comfortable with it. But there are some people like me who sometimes felt they don't have the drive to continue. That there was no motivation at all and would really want to quit but because of life circumstances they have to wait for the right time. So for those who are stressed at work, how do you handle it?

These are the 5 things to help me cope with stress:

1. Praying daily (always when I wake up and before sleeping)
2. Reading the Bible
3. Messaging my friends or love ones
4. Listening to a Sermon
5. Playing Christian Songs
Thank
you for your thread and list. They are all helpful. As i love music, i also listen to other kinds, those familiar songs from DZAS (702 Am), classical, kundiman still-) and others. When i was younger, i played music also, and sang/whistled a bit.

D

DrawMeClose

@SweetmorningDew78 Thanks for welcoming me, sis. That's great that you keep smiling even when you are stressed.

@mar09 You're welcome. Classical music is a good choice, sis. My favorite music is Christian worship.

Thanks to you both for the sweet comments.

S

SweetmorningDew78

You are welcome sis :) Smile smile lang para di tumanda agad hahaha :D :D :D

God bless you too!

D

DrawMeClose

True, sis! Thank you. I will try to smile more often, yan pala yung secret mo. :)

S

SweetmorningDew78

Wag mo ipagsabi hahahah baka gayahin :D :D :D secret yan hahaha :D

R

Rav

Amen sis , ☺️ as long as God is with us the only thing that can manage Stress is to do those things that can glorify his name , Prayer,ReadingBible,Fellowshipping,Listening to sermons, Playing Christian songs (Christian Growth). Godbless

J

joefizz

talking with people getting them to laugh manages some of my stress at work but also,knowing that I make a difference to the community helps remind me that it's great to work for such jobs,and if it is the night before church(Saturday) inspires me to be cheerful,because I truly like going to my church,seeing my family,and more importantly praising God,and learning God's word,the bible,alongside the holy spirit,never gets old for me,so I'd say my final way is the most helpful to manage my work stress!

jeslibrook

Aug 16, 2017
I hope this could help me with dealing with pressure and anxiety as well. :eek: