Stress

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mistidawn94

Junior Member
May 8, 2013
1
0
1
I have to work all the time and it really really sucks. I'm really sad tonight because I treat everyone around me like dirt....I'm losing a lot of people because of who I've become. I feel like this monster who tries to hug other people but they run away and are scared of me because of how my heart really looks.:'( I don't know why I'm so depressed. I don't have any friends and the ones I do have never ask me to hang out...I feel like everyone is afraid of me. Why are people afraid of me? Have you ever felt like I do? Where all you want to do all day is curl up on the couch covered with a blanket, eat some ice cream and bawl your eyes out while watching "The Fault In Our Stars"...only wishing your life could be perfect. That's how I feel...my job and my career are my only life right now and it has kicked a lot of people out of my life. God keeps telling me to keep listening to His instruction. I feel like I've been listening to Him pretty well.I'm physically, mentally, and spiritually worn out from working on my life recently. I just need to take a step back and find out what's truly important. Maybe have a mini cry session with my family? I don't know. Maybe that might work...God is definitely my #1 priority because I know He can get me out of this mess I'm in. He's done a great job so far. This stress has my physical realm a mess. Please pray for me as you follow me in my crazy twisted messed up life.