struggleing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Hello 😊

I am sorry... hope things will get better soon sis... 😇 God bless you ❤

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
Welcome to CC eyesforjesus.

For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. (Isaiah 41:13)

Apr 15, 2021
Remember Dear, that in the midst of your struggle, He's there. At that point in time, whatever comes into your heart that you feel like saying to God, just go ahead and say it, it is one of the most sincere ways to pray, He listens, and He will definitely help you. God always wants us to prosper and be in good health even as our souls prospereth. God is never happy when we are troubled so He will go all miles to help you if only you will ask. May the peace of God rest heavily in your spirit sister.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Are we not all struggling to some degree. I will remind you what our Lord said about that:

John 16:33
"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation [trouble]: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."

1-smiler.gif

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hello Eyes For Jesus🙂.
Sorry to hear that you are going through things right now.

May God wrap his Ever Loving Arms about you and hold you close, as he Carrie's you through this and all things.

Feel free to toss a message out if you need to talk. I will do my best to get to you as soon as possible.

Until then, Welcome to Christian Chat🙂🤗.

Psalms 31 be a good Psalm to read about now, feel like I should toss this out, as it would help you.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Remember Dear, that in the midst of your struggle, He's there. At that point in time, whatever comes into your heart that you feel like saying to God, just go ahead and say it, it is one of the most sincere ways to pray, He listens, and He will definitely help you. God always wants us to prosper and be in good health even as our souls prospereth. God is never happy when we are troubled so He will go all miles to help you if only you will ask. May the peace of God rest heavily in your spirit sister.
I like this!

It's all perspective. I think God shows us our weaknesses, to let us know, where to improve. It's very possible that our struggles are directly related to our stubbornness. We have to let go and seek God, if we do that, we win. If we hold on to our will or desires, we will always feel like we are stuck in the mud.