STRUGGLING WITH MY HEALTH

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BENSON

New member
Feb 1, 2026
1
1
3
Hello good people, am Benson and am from Kenya. Decided to reach out for help since I have been struggling with my health from 2021, I've tried finding money to attend good medication facilities but finding a good sum of money has been a problem. Any help from you guys would mean the world to me, you can reach out through my whatsap number +254 791620960. May God bless you all
 
  • Like
Reactions: tourist
Hello good people, am Benson and am from Kenya. Decided to reach out for help since I have been struggling with my health from 2021, I've tried finding money to attend good medication facilities but finding a good sum of money has been a problem. Any help from you guys would mean the world to me, you can reach out through my whatsap number +254 791620960. May God bless you all
I will offer a prayer for God to provide the medical facilities and that whatever treatment is provided is effective. Glad to have you join our community. May God bless you too and those that you love. Welcome to CC.