S
sunset77
Guest
Hi, My husband is not a beliver, he has always been moody but latley he has gotten to the point of bashing anything and everything I do that involves my church or my faith.
We have been married for 19 years and we have 4 children together, 18, 16, 3 and 19mths.
Here is my story; Our marriage has been a very rough road. I was 16 when I met him and he was 34 at the time. I married him when I was 17.(I was in my teenage years and strayed away from my church for a short time, this is when I met and married my current husband. We had a judge wedding)
We have been seperated at least 3-4 times over the years, it had been about 9 years since we were apart from the last time.
He is very verbally abusive to me as well as at time to my children. He has been for almost the whole time we have been together. I keep telling myself to stay and pray for him and someday it might get better.
He has NO patience with anything, so having a 18yr old who has autusim and a 19mth old who has a global deley can be a challange at times. BUT I handle it without verbally abusing anyone, so why cant he...
He is always putting me down, calling me names, swearing all the time over every little thing that goes on... He tell me to F-off all the time and F-you all the time. He tells me im stupid, dumb, or that I am ugly and if He wasnt with me I would be alone because on other man would ever want me a mother with 4 kids,,, etc...
I am at my witts end.
I have a large family and I am close to my sisters but when it comes to my husband I feel like a never ending story...
My husband has never held his tongue around anyone of my family member. They have heard him many times.
I want a man to love me to show me respect, sweep me off my feet, comfort me and hold me when I need it, to kiss me just because, to say I love you out of the blue, to want to spend time with me and my kids and to love my kids and spoil them.
I want a husband who will sit beside me in church and support me in what I do in my choices.
I always attend any church function alone with all my children. (my older kids never want to go to church but I meke them go with me, they are listening to much to my husband about church). My church is very active in the community and are always doing events. I like to help when I can. I also run a donation centre that is part of my church, usually once a week. My husband hates that because it is part of a church and he hates that.
I am stuck and dont know what to do. Please pray for me and my family.
I just want to be in a healthy relationship with a man that makes me happy.
We have been married for 19 years and we have 4 children together, 18, 16, 3 and 19mths.
Here is my story; Our marriage has been a very rough road. I was 16 when I met him and he was 34 at the time. I married him when I was 17.(I was in my teenage years and strayed away from my church for a short time, this is when I met and married my current husband. We had a judge wedding)
We have been seperated at least 3-4 times over the years, it had been about 9 years since we were apart from the last time.
He is very verbally abusive to me as well as at time to my children. He has been for almost the whole time we have been together. I keep telling myself to stay and pray for him and someday it might get better.
He has NO patience with anything, so having a 18yr old who has autusim and a 19mth old who has a global deley can be a challange at times. BUT I handle it without verbally abusing anyone, so why cant he...
He is always putting me down, calling me names, swearing all the time over every little thing that goes on... He tell me to F-off all the time and F-you all the time. He tells me im stupid, dumb, or that I am ugly and if He wasnt with me I would be alone because on other man would ever want me a mother with 4 kids,,, etc...
I am at my witts end.
I have a large family and I am close to my sisters but when it comes to my husband I feel like a never ending story...
My husband has never held his tongue around anyone of my family member. They have heard him many times.
I want a man to love me to show me respect, sweep me off my feet, comfort me and hold me when I need it, to kiss me just because, to say I love you out of the blue, to want to spend time with me and my kids and to love my kids and spoil them.
I want a husband who will sit beside me in church and support me in what I do in my choices.
I always attend any church function alone with all my children. (my older kids never want to go to church but I meke them go with me, they are listening to much to my husband about church). My church is very active in the community and are always doing events. I like to help when I can. I also run a donation centre that is part of my church, usually once a week. My husband hates that because it is part of a church and he hates that.
I am stuck and dont know what to do. Please pray for me and my family.
I just want to be in a healthy relationship with a man that makes me happy.