Study in Isaiah

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011

Isaiah 44
5 One shall say, I [am] the LORD'S; and another shall call [himself] by the name of Jacob; and another shall subscribe [with] his hand unto the LORD, and surname [himself] by the name of Israel.
About whom is Isaiah prophesying in stating people will call themselves of the Lord (Yahweh), and by the name of Jacob, and surnaming himself by the name of Israel? Please tell me, from 44:5

6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I [am] the first, and I [am] the last; and beside me [there is] no God.

The Lord (Yahweh) is King of Israel and the redeemer is the Lord of hosts. Yet He is the First and the Last, and beside Him there is no other god. The Alpha and the Omega is Yeshua (Jesus.)
Do the denominations teach all of the Word? Read the Word, all of it, trust Yeshua, and worship Him, for He died for you.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Is this from your Hebrew study my friend?

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Wonderful to find little treasures, thank you for sharing.