J
jej00n
Guest
Blog Entry No. 3
(May 28, 2017; 15:32)
I'm kinda getting the hang of this
I'll be more open and try venting stuff here. I do hope you guys could help me. Well of course I know God will
Last night, I started looking for a site where I could find Christian friends. I had numerous tabs on my phone and started making accounts to each one. Yes, I was desperate.
I know that I should have just prayed and talked to God but I was too ashamed. I am also aware that I should not be feeling that way because God's arms are always open for me. But in the end, I still found myself looking for a "friend". Yes, I was being stubborn. But I was just too caught up on my guilt of disappointing God. A guilt that made me defeat my own self.
After a lot of failed attempts on the sites, I felt even more defeated. But I laugh it off and found myself talking to... myself. I told myself, "Why are you sad? Isn't this what you wanted? Well, you've put yourself into this. It was your decision. Your choice. Are you just gonna stay that way?" Yeah I talk to myself a lot.
What happened next, you say? God happened.
By the time I saw that the christianchat.com (the last site I encountered) did not accepted my entry, I was already going to tap the exit button. But then the site refreshed and said, "Welcome.....!"
And not just that, a notification from my Facebook came up. A friend of mine in church, chatted me, asking if I had any prayer requests in mind.
ISN'T GOD JUST AWESOME OR WHAT?!

And it did not just end there. When I started posting, people replied and gave me such encouraging words. I felt like God was the one speaking to me. I was so overwhelmed. It was like God was leveling to me. He went down to my needs, my standards. He is so humble. I feel more ashamed right now (but I ain't going back to that state again
). I needed an earthly friend, He gave me one.Or should I say, a lot. And not just that, He reminded me that the best person you could make to be your friend is, Christ Jesus. No need for pen and paper, or wifi, or even load for your phone. He is someone who is always by our side.
I am not perfect. I still have a lot to grow. I have been saved for two years now and this was my first dreadful encounter of sadness. Truly what Peter said in 1 Peter 5:8, "Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like roaring lion looking for someone to devour."
I should always be on guard. Be deeply rooted in God. We all should be.
I did my thanks to God. So now, I would like to say my thanks to all who gave such concern and encouragement to me. This site gave me such an inspiration. Reading all those testimonies, I can see how great God is in each and one of us. I am truly grateful.
MAY WE ALL STAY ON GOD'S PATH UNTIL ETERNITY COMES.
Thank you for reading and God bless you all! I really feel so much better now.
(May 28, 2017; 15:32)
I'm kinda getting the hang of this
Last night, I started looking for a site where I could find Christian friends. I had numerous tabs on my phone and started making accounts to each one. Yes, I was desperate.
I know that I should have just prayed and talked to God but I was too ashamed. I am also aware that I should not be feeling that way because God's arms are always open for me. But in the end, I still found myself looking for a "friend". Yes, I was being stubborn. But I was just too caught up on my guilt of disappointing God. A guilt that made me defeat my own self.
After a lot of failed attempts on the sites, I felt even more defeated. But I laugh it off and found myself talking to... myself. I told myself, "Why are you sad? Isn't this what you wanted? Well, you've put yourself into this. It was your decision. Your choice. Are you just gonna stay that way?" Yeah I talk to myself a lot.
What happened next, you say? God happened.
By the time I saw that the christianchat.com (the last site I encountered) did not accepted my entry, I was already going to tap the exit button. But then the site refreshed and said, "Welcome.....!"
And not just that, a notification from my Facebook came up. A friend of mine in church, chatted me, asking if I had any prayer requests in mind.
ISN'T GOD JUST AWESOME OR WHAT?!
And it did not just end there. When I started posting, people replied and gave me such encouraging words. I felt like God was the one speaking to me. I was so overwhelmed. It was like God was leveling to me. He went down to my needs, my standards. He is so humble. I feel more ashamed right now (but I ain't going back to that state again
I am not perfect. I still have a lot to grow. I have been saved for two years now and this was my first dreadful encounter of sadness. Truly what Peter said in 1 Peter 5:8, "Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like roaring lion looking for someone to devour."
I should always be on guard. Be deeply rooted in God. We all should be.
I did my thanks to God. So now, I would like to say my thanks to all who gave such concern and encouragement to me. This site gave me such an inspiration. Reading all those testimonies, I can see how great God is in each and one of us. I am truly grateful.
MAY WE ALL STAY ON GOD'S PATH UNTIL ETERNITY COMES.
Thank you for reading and God bless you all! I really feel so much better now.