Sugar industry bribed to blame everything on fats

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

persistent

I've been getting and learning from these, I hope you can as well.
Never hear about chewing food any more. Years ago PSA's on tv for that. Someone should do a study about honey vs cane & beet sugars and fruit sugars impact.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
There is probably one or more out there, what I hear is that there is little difference between them the trouble has come from the excess added to our store bought foods.
John the Baptist didn't suck on Mountain Dew and sit in his Barcalounger.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Mastication probably isn't taught because teen boys giggle so much when they hear the word.:unsure:
mastication

noun
  1. The act of chewing; the process of triturating food with the teeth; manducation.
  2. The process of tearing to pieces or kneading, as india-rubber, by means of the masticator.
  3. The act or operation of masticating; chewing, as of food.
The Century Dictionary.
More at Wordnik

P

persistent

There is probably one or more out there, what I hear is that there is little difference between them the trouble has come from the excess added to our store bought foods.
John the Baptist didn't suck on Mountain Dew and sit in his Barcalounger.
I rarely use sugar since my teeth go into inflammation if I do. But probably eat 60 grams (2 oz) of honey daily. No problem!!!....Sugar is in peanut butter which I eat every day with honey on crackers. No inflammation!

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
I've been getting and learning from these, I hope you can as well.
Thanks for that. I watched it to the end.

In the hospitals and any other health institution, the issue of pancreases health is more like this.

Everyone gets pop/soda.
If the diabetic gets diet drinks and desserts, they will get high doses of aspartame which poisons the pancreases far beyond anything even considered in the video.
When the nurse administers injections of insulin, it is often much higher than the patient does at home. To prevent the possibility of the patient going into a coma, he is given a candy bar.
Most items on the tray that are chosen for diabetics are completely opposite of what is healthy. The patient might be on the verge of losing a foot, "but the hospital knows best."
This makes it frustrating. I get upset at mealtimes in those places. The dieticians should be thrown out and told to never come back.

P

persistent

I'm trying to be helpful
You are being unhelpful by not looking into the best sources available regarding 'food' sources and impacts. Your hubris will keep you and others maintaining a position not unlike the executives of the tobacco industry maintained regarding the products they sold.

swatfrog

Nov 19, 2022
truth be told sugar is bad,every sugar substitute is just as bad if not worse, with exception of those that remain in there natural state, like raw honey . Even when it comes to sugar you have to consider the source , is it cane sugar ? beet sugar? or yet another . most sugar on the shelf today is beet sugar, beets are like 80% GMO . HFCS is used in place in so many things its hard to buy bread,bbq sauce, soda, beer, all with GMO corn ....the poison is everywhere ....only protection you have is your faith in God and to His word ....which is to eat with thanksgiving unto the Lord

P

persistent

truth be told sugar is bad,every sugar substitute is just as bad if not worse, with exception of those that remain in there natural state, like raw honey . Even when it comes to sugar you have to consider the source , is it cane sugar ? beet sugar? or yet another . most sugar on the shelf today is beet sugar, beets are like 80% GMO . HFCS is used in place in so many things its hard to buy bread,bbq sauce, soda, beer, all with GMO corn ....the poison is everywhere ....only protection you have is your faith in God and to His word ....which is to eat with thanksgiving unto the Lord
Your on the right track

swatfrog

Nov 19, 2022
i used to be a member of the organic consumers society { i think thats what the name was } as well as the institute for reliable technology { head office for GMO. I used to hand out pamphles at the farmer markets in get the public informed

swatfrog

Nov 19, 2022
i used to be a member of the organic consumers society { i think thats what the name was } as well as the institute for reliable technology { head office for GMO. I used to hand out pamphles at the farmer markets in get the public informed
oh and you can best believe i get my beef straight from the man who raised it and praise to the Lord for making it safe ! I buy it direct more for the flavor of the beef....lol

P

persistent

oh and you can best believe i get my beef straight from the man who raised it and praise to the Lord for making it safe ! I buy it direct more for the flavor of the beef....lol
Near Lancaster, Pa., an Amish supplier has been involved with suits about supplying food through 'club'. Have not seen if final outcome determined. Been going on over several years. Are you aware of that case and where it stands?

swatfrog

Nov 19, 2022
Near Lancaster, Pa., an Amish supplier has been involved with suits about supplying food through 'club'. Have not seen if final outcome determined. Been going on over several years. Are you aware of that case and where it stands?
no im afraid not, mine comes from indiana ,the people who processed my beef were amish , i know they were busy and booked out till march

P

persistent

no im afraid not, mine comes from indiana ,the people who processed my beef were amish , i know they were busy and booked out till march
Interesting Indiana Amish no problem with USDA but Pennsylvania USDA fines Amish name maybe Miller but last I saw still in business. Possibly started over a case of Ecoli some years back. Indiana possibly never had any Ecoli problems but Ecoli seems to be widespread and I recall seeing a juice supplier put out of business over Ecoli death of at least 1 child. Pacific Northwest and years ago name don't recall. Not much Ecoli lately?

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
I'm glad they haven't genetically modified sugar cane yet. I believe that they use a lot of starch from GMO corn too.
Becoming aware of what foods are good and bad, then consistently making small changes makes a big difference in the long run.
How long have you been studying nutrition?

swatfrog

Nov 19, 2022
I'm glad they haven't genetically modified sugar cane yet. I believe that they use a lot of starch from GMO corn too.
Becoming aware of what foods are good and bad, then consistently making small changes makes a big difference in the long run.
How long have you been studying nutrition?
well it actually started with my step-dad he was a bit obsessed with it and it was forced upon my brother and i. we werent allowed sodas, only at family gatherings ,due to my uncle and his 7 kids...lol
as an adult ive studied alot of natural things given my belief is that God already has made the cure { not just a treatment} but ive researched these things out not for personal so much as for others, although, i have used those that i know when i have needed them, i have found that its nearly impossible to not eat the poison that is on the shelf, in this country, yet, outlawed in so many others.

so inconclusion of all my research is to keep my faith that God is in control, and I rely on Him to keep me. So far that has been nearly 60yrs, with the last 40yrs having no insurance and only rely on Him. I have had no need of a doctor ,still dont. Hes doing an amazing job , never thought id live this long being the roads ive traveled

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
well it actually started with my step-dad he was a bit obsessed with it and it was forced upon my brother and i. we werent allowed sodas, only at family gatherings ,due to my uncle and his 7 kids...lol
as an adult ive studied alot of natural things given my belief is that God already has made the cure { not just a treatment} but ive researched these things out not for personal so much as for others, although, i have used those that i know when i have needed them, i have found that its nearly impossible to not eat the poison that is on the shelf, in this country, yet, outlawed in so many others.

so inconclusion of all my research is to keep my faith that God is in control, and I rely on Him to keep me. So far that has been nearly 60yrs, with the last 40yrs having no insurance and only rely on Him. I have had no need of a doctor ,still dont. Hes doing an amazing job , never thought id live this long being the roads ive traveled
Two Fonzie thumbs up. 🙂👍👍

That one good habit of avoiding soft drinks is one main reason you probably don't have diabetes like some of your neighbors, have dense bones, and no need for medical insurance.

I've decided to save tens of thousands of dollars that many spend on insurance and medical bills too. I'd rather invest that money in my health through quality food, supplements, and a healthy lifestyle. It's a small fraction of the cost and pays bigger than a mega millionaire can buy of the best medical care in the world. I have some information that you might be interested in.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022

How beliefs shape your health

I hope this is a blessing. This is one of my doctors. I'm of the opinion that doctors provide information in order to make informed decisions rather than write Rxs that modify symptoms.
There is a whole program where she goes into more detail about medical insurance.
If you are interested, let me know. I might be able to find it.