Suggestions

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I have looked at a few of the dating sites today. All the question, well it makes me feel like I'm trying to sell myself. And going shopping at the same time.

I have fun in here. Y'all make me laugh, pull at my heart string, and just brighten my day. I may not find my future mate in here. But I'm making some wonderful friends. That's better than going shopping any day!!
I'm glad that you're enjoying the site. I know that I do too. It's also been a blessing to me.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Once was all it took for me. They ain't worth the headache. I've met nicer folks in here and on my FB groups. ☺
I dont want just cyber friends..i want people CLOSE to go out n interact with..

May 12, 2016
I dont want just cyber friends..i want people CLOSE to go out n interact with..
Lol, I have personally met many of my FB group friend. 5 in the last 8 months. They are not just cyber friends to me. We start off like you and I are talking here. After many months and we hit it off they get on my FB list. (Close friends) after more time if one of us are in each others neighborhood we meet up. And continue to do so from then on. I don't do a whole lot of events. 12 hrs shifts in a hospital usually prevented much of a social life. So this is how I started meet my friends. Now that I'm retired and live in a small town. Still not much to do socially. Not many places to hike around here so not many hiking groups, or (horse) riding clubs. Besides meeting folks on the net first, removes the awkward first encounter. We already know each other😀

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Lol, I have personally met many of my FB group friend. 5 in the last 8 months. They are not just cyber friends to me. We start off like you and I are talking here. After many months and we hit it off they get on my FB list. (Close friends) after more time if one of us are in each others neighborhood we meet up. And continue to do so from then on. I don't do a whole lot of events. 12 hrs shifts in a hospital usually prevented much of a social life. So this is how I started meet my friends. Now that I'm retired and live in a small town. Still not much to do socially. Not many places to hike around here so not many hiking groups, or (horse) riding clubs. Besides meeting folks on the net first, removes the awkward first encounter. We already know each other😀
Yeah...i work a lot..kinda a private person and not a "joiner" to too many groups..living on a budget prevents a lot of social groups but our small groups start in my new church on the 22nd so im hopeful ;).. Ive been a youth group leader for years and that kinda prevented me from meeting people my own age..now as an empty nester..im finding my way..