Hi. Does anybody have any bible reading suggestions for me to read? I've read a few parts of the bible but as a new christian it can be quite an overwhelming task even though I enjoy it all the same so I would appreciate any suggestions of where to go next.
Hi. Does anybody have any bible reading suggestions for me to read? I've read a few parts of the bible but as a new christian it can be quite an overwhelming task even though I enjoy it all the same so I would appreciate any suggestions of where to go next.
It seems that 'post# 2 & 3' gave you very good advice/suggestion.Hi. Does anybody have any bible reading suggestions for me to read? I've read a few parts of the bible but as a new christian it can be quite an overwhelming task even though I enjoy it all the same so I would appreciate any suggestions of where to go next.
Hi. Does anybody have any bible reading suggestions for me to read? I've read a few parts of the bible but as a new christian it can be quite an overwhelming task even though I enjoy it all the same so I would appreciate any suggestions of where to go next.
well there is daily reading plans that can be sent to your phone and upload or you can buy many other as books stores and Christian books stores. The one I am using now is to read through the bible in a year. about 15 to 20 min's a dailyHi. Does anybody have any bible reading suggestions for me to read? I've read a few parts of the bible but as a new christian it can be quite an overwhelming task even though I enjoy it all the same so I would appreciate any suggestions of where to go next.
Read the NT through. Acts read carefully ,will help you see the transitions that took place. It will help you understand the 4 gospels from transitioning to Jew to Gentile ,law to grace , Before the cross ,after. Before the resurrection and giving of the Holy spirit and after .Hi. Does anybody have any bible reading suggestions for me to read? I've read a few parts of the bible but as a new christian it can be quite an overwhelming task even though I enjoy it all the same so I would appreciate any suggestions of where to go next.
Hi. Does anybody have any bible reading suggestions for me to read? I've read a few parts of the bible but as a new christian it can be quite an overwhelming task even though I enjoy it all the same so I would appreciate any suggestions of where to go next.