Suicide:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

preston39

Dec 18, 2017
Sucide! How does God view the heart at such a time @dcontroversal stated that Damon killed himself,yes he did but what was the endgoal....to kill as many Philistines as he could! Those ppl who jumped from the Twin Towers to their deaths. I have seen the films,they never screamed nor flailed about. Was it bc it was their choice to die like they wanted rather than the enemy wanted. God's ways a far beyond our own conceptions!

You are correct...we do not have the capacity to understand G-d's plans. Thus...another reason for the need of faith.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Gotcha! I might have just been confused :)

Yes, this is something I still struggle with!
Well shineyourlight, maybe I can help with what you are struggling with. I don't think you have read my biography that I ran here some time back. When I was three I watched my five year old brother hold a lit match up to a Model-T pickup's gas tank. With a grin on his face he asked me, sitting a short ways away, "should I?" I remember it like it was yesterday. I just shrugged my shoulders. He dropped the match. I heard a 'HUUUUUSSS' sound and next thing: his hair and shirt were on fire and he started running, screaming.

My cousin and two uncles were building a tandem bicycle beside the house when David (My burning brother) ran by them. One uncle grabbed a bucket of water but my cousin stopped him shaking his head no and then he ran after David. My cousin threw David down and smothered the flames with dirt. The next thing I scene remember is David all blackened, whimpering, sitting on my mother's lap waiting for the ambulance. I was just three. He died on the way to the hospital.

Needless to say, I went into a case of PTSD [even though it wasn't called that] from then on. My mother never bonded with me but I did bond with David. My whole life changed. I had nightmares every night hearing that 'huuss' sound and I'd see paint pouring over David. I would wake up screaming and my mother had trouble comforting me. I couldn't even talk about the incident until I was 12.

Once I started talking about it, just a little at first, it got easier. It helped that I started attending church and really looking for Jesus at the same time. You see, when I spoke of David saying the "should I" I realized I felt guilty about not taking a stand. I didn't recognize the guilt at first, but it was there. I had to forgive myself and also look at my situation. I was three following around a five year old leader. He wasn't about to listen to my advice anyway. It was misplaced guilt.

This account is in more detail than my bio, shineyourlight, but I think it could help you. I know you have guilt about not texting or calling your aunt. But forgive yourself. It may be misplaced guilt as you might not have made any difference. If you aunt did not know the Lord, she will be given a chance to know Him in the Great White Throne Judgment. That is when most will have their chance to serve Him.

Now to shineyourlight and everyone else, there will be no human beings being tortured in flames forever. God is not even going to torture Satan forever. Death is death, snuffsville. You cease to be anything. Read my second book "Prophecy Primer for the Twenty-First Century." :cool:

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Actually you don't have to buy my second book to know of God's salvation plan. It is also outlined in my first book in the last chapter: "Let Us Get It Right" That book is available free on my website. You link is: HERE

preston39

Dec 18, 2017
Actually you don't have to buy my second book to know of God's salvation plan. It is also outlined in my first book in the last chapter: "Let Us Get It Right" That book is available free on my website. You link is: HERE

Just curious...why would one write a book outlining G-d's plan of redemption when His plan is clearly depicted in the Bible?

preston39

Dec 18, 2017
Okay preston, If is set forth so simply; why don't you list the verses for us? View attachment 202604
Why are you offended?
You left out....it...in the above post...I can't conclude what you are referring to...?
You can read the Bible..if you can read a book. Why do you wish that I list them?
Further, if it is complex what makes you an authority to list them in a book?
I have long concluded that G-d's plan to salvation is so simple that a child of ten can understand it .....so what is the problem?

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Why are you offended?
You left out....it...in the above post...I can't conclude what you are referring to...?
You can read the Bible..if you can read a book. Why do you wish that I list them?
Further, if it is complex what makes you an authority to list them in a book?
I have long concluded that G-d's plan to salvation is so simple that a child of ten can understand it .....so what is the problem?
No preston, I am not offended just curious. Is not what we read in the bible in need of interpretation? If it is really that simple, please explain the whole process to me in plain English. 11-welcoming.png

preston39

Dec 18, 2017
No preston, I am not offended just curious. Is not what we read in the bible in need of interpretation? If it is really that simple, please explain the whole process to me in plain English. View attachment 202612
You wrote a book on the point and you want me to explain the point?...are you for real?
I don't do game playing....go some where else.
Geeesssccch!

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
You wrote a book on the point and you want me to explain the point?...are you for real?
Geeesssccch!
Well first off, I did not write a book on that particular subject. I wrote two books. The first was about things that hinder us from walking with God: Individually, as families, as neighbors, as communities and as nations.

The second book was about prophecy and how our world fit into that. Both books spend a couple of paragraphs explaining God's salvation plan. You are right it is simple and easily explained. I would be willing to explain it here. Would you? 3spin-grin.gif

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Geeesssccch!
Well it turned out to be a bit more than a couple of paragraphs. So I turned it into a blog.
John Lennon sung in "Imagine" that there might not be a heaven and hell like what we think. Well he gets his wish. There is no fiery torment for anyone/anything. There is no heavenly abode, at least until after the millennial reign. Heaven and Christ are coming here to set up His Kingdom.

The blog is titled "God's Salvation Plan." The link is: HERE

preston39

Dec 18, 2017
Well it turned out to be a bit more than a couple of paragraphs. So I turned it into a blog.
John Lennon sung in "Imagine" that there might not be a heaven and hell like what we think. Well he gets his wish.
There is no fiery torment for anyone/anything. There is no heavenly abode, at least until after the millennial reign. Heaven and Christ are coming here to set up His Kingdom.

The blog is titled "God's Salvation Plan." The link is: HERE
Please explain the above colored.

While I followed the Beatles in that era they would hardly be a leader of scriptures.

Aug 11, 2019
1Cor.3:16/17-Know ye not that ye are the temple of God and the Spirit of God dewlleth in you.
1Cor.6:19/20 What? Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost in you,which ye have of God,and ye are not your own?
I guess suicide is like the unpardonable sin isn't it because once you do it you are not able to pray for God's forgiveness so you die in your sins.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Please explain the above colored.

While I followed the Beatles in that era they would hardly be a leader of scriptures.
I am not promoting John Lennon's new world order, just stating the irony. Will you first read the blog? Then if you still have questions I will address them. 2cool.gif

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
I guess suicide is like the unpardonable sin isn't it because once you do it you are not able to pray for God's forgiveness so you die in your sins.

Sucide used to be an act of honour among the Oriental ppls. There are countries today that still hold in families to commit murder in the act of restoring honour. Those that kill can receive forgiveness yet. I do not know why in their despair ppl chose death,some would say I self harm( not a cutter). I get so angst I just shave off ALL my hair,like G. I. Jane! SO I DO UNDERSTAND THE DESIRE FOR RELIEF FROM ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION! But death is FINAL! I still say ppl that go this far are in the hands of a JUST and merciful God. Some victims of rape and incest fill non value. There are many many reasons that the enemy uses to cause THE PIT in someone's mind!

preston39

Dec 18, 2017
Sucide used to be an act of honour among the Oriental ppls. There are countries today that still hold in families to commit murder in the act of restoring honour. Those that kill can receive forgiveness yet. I do not know why in their despair ppl chose death,some would say I self harm( not a cutter). I get so angst I just shave off ALL my hair,like G. I. Jane! SO I DO UNDERSTAND THE DESIRE FOR RELIEF FROM ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION! But death is FINAL! I still say ppl that go this far are in the hands of a JUST and merciful God. Some victims of rape and incest fill non value. There are many many reasons that the enemy uses to cause THE PIT in someone's mind!
"A just and merciful G-d"...yes...(Thank G-d) who has standards and rules.
Remember scripture which says;....."sacrifice for forgiveness (Christ death on the cross) is not available when sin is present".

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Thank you Blue many blessings and much love to you! I read your testimony! I grew up in a very
bad home myself with a man who only loved himself. At age three I saw him raping my four yr old sister. My mom forever seemed pregnant. She is what kept me and my siblings able to love and not hate. Yes later I asked him why her and why had he not also abused me. He told me for some reason he was always afraid that I would kill him if he had. My sister was very sweet and compliant. I was a loner and very introvert and strong willed! God alone knows why some and not others when things happens. I cling to the scripture " We are fearfully and wonderfully made"!

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
"A just and merciful G-d"...yes...(Thank G-d) who has standards and rules.
Remember scripture which says;....."sacrifice for forgiveness (Christ death on the cross) is not available when sin is present".

I am no one's judge,neither do they have to account to me! God judges justly bc He alone SEES all that makes up a person's life. Their heart and minds and actions are ever before His eyes,He has a TRUE account of each of us!

preston39

Dec 18, 2017
I am no one's judge,neither do they have to account to me! God judges justly bc He alone SEES all that makes up a person's life. Their heart and minds and actions are ever before His eyes,He has a TRUE account of each of us!
Assessing and opining of G-d's commandments does not allow us to judge. Only He makes the final judgement.