Suicide

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bob-Carabbio

Jun 24, 2020
Has anyone ever felt that there's just nothing more you can do for the world? I've never had anything to offer in first place, but the more I live and the more my family dissolves and there's nothing I can do to help, I just feel that my sorry existence is well overdue for an end.
I was suicidal until I was Born Again of the Holy SPirit back in '63.

One thing that kept me alive until then was when my mother told me that the problem with suicide is that it freezes you FOREVER in the agony that caused you to kill yourself to begin with. That was a terrible enough possibility, that I just kept going, until I was SAVED, and everything changed.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
I only found out about vitamin D3 since the covid pandemic. At first, it was only for immunity, but it has many benefits.
I can ONLY find high-dose vitamin D3 in the US. I am taking 10000IU daily as recommended by Dr Cicero Coimbra. And I have felt the benefits, of course, it must be followed by regular eating and exercise.

Pharmaceutical companies don't like it when we take high doses of vitamin D3, because it will cause the drugs they produce to sell poorly and imagine it will harm them.

Thank you for sharing, hopefully, it can enlighten many people. :coffee:
When I take gel caps, and want to reduce the dosage, I take a sharp sterile knife and cut a slit. Then I can squeeze out half or whatever dosage I choose to dispense. I don't know that this is necessary, but I have pure dietary grain alcohol that I use for sanitizer. I like it better than the toxic form of rubbing alcohol. It's good for phone screens, glass lenses that have no sensitive coatings, and knife blades. One bottle lasts over a year.
Then I make sure that I eat a fatty food or oil with it, avocado, beef, coconut oil, liver, etc. It sounds like you already know this, but for those who don't, we should eat the fat soluble vitamins with fat or oil for them to be absorbed and utilized. Fat soluble vitamins include K1&2, A, D, Es.

It sounds like you have a better doctor than most because he is up on the importance of supplementation.

yoriii

Apr 26, 2022
God bless everyone who is struggling and may you find the help you need.

Feb 21, 2023
I am 16 and have attemted suiside more than once my neighbor had to get me down when i tried to hang myself once and my brother the second time, I have tried to poison myself twice once I drank hydrogen perocside 1/4 a bottle and once lysal I obviesly sevived both but I have a lot of depression I have run away from home 3 times all in the middle of winter and no coat or anything I had problems with my feet for a week after that cause I only had socks on and i tried jumping out of a moving car once.
But I'm doing better now.

Feb 21, 2023
That is awesome! What's helped you so far?
I dont really know I guess its just that im really stubborn and refuse to let people see me angry so i laugh and smile when im upset or make jokes about it

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
I dont really know I guess its just that im really stubborn and refuse to let people see me angry so i laugh and smile when im upset or make jokes about it
Staying positive can definitely help. Give your anger to God, anger is a natural emotion. The bible only says "in your anger, do not sin" so that tells me that anger is a given but how we engage it is important.

I totally get wanting to keep strong emotions private.

Apr 4, 2023
You are here for a reason. God loves you, we love you, and you matter so so much. Even if you don't feel like it, you are making a difference to someone's life.

If you are going through depression or considering suicide, there are people and places to help you. Talk to someone, a person you trust, preferably a mental health professional. Most importantly talk to God, ask him to carry your burdens and be your light in the dark. He put you here for a reason, if you search for the reason and believe he will tell you, then he will let you know when he feels the time is right.

You are born to do something, to change peoples lives for the better, to impact and inspire people. If you don't feel as if you are making a difference to people, ask God to help you do that, to help you help others. Look out for others who may feel invisible too, let them know that they are not. Do good, care for others, show love, even when it is not returned. Because even if you feel like no one notices or cares about you, the most important person of all does.

Live for God, to do his will that you are predestined to do. And I am sure that, without even realising it, people notice you. Do good so that you know that, even if unacknowledged, you have made someone else's life a little better, every day.

I love you, God loves you. Please reach out for some help with your struggles, you don't have to do it alone. I have listed some places to receive help. Don't give up hope, lots of people are praying for you ♥

Free Support Websites
https://988lifeline.org/
https://findahelpline.com/
https://www.suicidecallbackservice.org.au/
https://www.crisistextline.org/

You Are Not Alone Videos

We Love You Phone Number (please call for some lifting up)
707-998-8410