Summary of Bible references on the Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
1 Corinthians 10 -- The Lord’s table is the only feast day that we, as Christians, are required to keep. Colossians tells us that these feast days are a shadow of things to come. On the one hand this feast reminds us of the passover, the feast of unleavened bread, the feast of the new fruits and the feast of Pentecost. It reminds us of our journey out of Egypt and into the good land. On the other hand this feast is a rehearsal for the Lord’s coming as the king and the bridegroom. That is the festival of Trumpets. It also reminds us of the day of judgement, the feast of atonement, because we must judge ourselves before partaking and if we partake in an unworthy manner we will be judged. A holy convocation is a “dress rehearsal”. Every time we partake of the Lord’s table we are practicing for when we will partake with the Lord who has returned as both the bridegroom and the Lord of all. We are told in this chapter that we will not be tested beyond what we are able but with every trial God will make a way of escape. So this also points to the coming rapture in which we will escape. We are also told that the gentiles sacrifice to idols and demons. There is one day that all Christians and only Christians keep, that is the Lord’s table. In contrast to that day there is one day that all idol worshippers and demon worshippers keep and that is Halloween. So there is a very interesting contrast between the Old and New Testaments. In both the Old and New testaments the Jewish feast days are a shadow of things to come. The Jews must keep all of these days and yet Christians are only to keep one day, the Lord’s table. Is it possible that these three coming feasts could all take place on the same day? Actually the Festival of Trumpets and the Feast of Atonement are both on the same day if it is a jubilee year. So it is certainly possible that two of the three could be on the same day. Then there are two different calendars, one from Enoch and one from Moses. Obviously the Jews have to observe the calendar from Moses but the church is composed of both Jews and Gentiles, so it is reasonable that where these two walls have been joined that these two calendars would coincide. Jude, Peter, John and Paul all attest that Enoch was divinely inspired. In the Fall of 2020 the tenth day of the seventh month according to Enoch’s calendar is the fifteenth day of the seventh month according to Moses' calendar. Since this is a Jubilee year the tenth day is both the festival of trumpets and the feast of atonement and the fifteenth day is the feast of weeks. Interestingly there is a third calendar, the one the world uses now. At sundown on October 30th of 2020 we had these three feast days all at the same time and also at the same time that the world celebrates Halloween. However, Halloween is always celebrated at night on the 31st, the resurrection, a type of the rapture, is always in the early morning. Immediately after that first rapture he that restrains will be taken away and the man of lawlessness and all the demons are set free on earth. Interestingly October 31st was a Saturday, this is named after Saturn which depicts Satan. It is also a Sabbath day. In conclusion October 31st 2020 was a great sign, a shadow of things to come.

1Corinthians 11:23-34 -- Do this in remembrance of Me. Yes, the Lord’s table is a rehearsal for the wedding, and it is a time for us to practice blowing the trumpet to announce the coming of the King. But, according to these verses we are proclaiming the Lord’s death until He comes. We are being reminded every time of how he was betrayed. We learned in the 1Corinthians 10 that when you eat and drink the Lord’s table you have fellowship with Him and you become one with Him. We are proclaiming that we are one with the crucified savior who was betrayed. We are also told we must all eat together like one family looking out for each other.

1Corinthians 12 -- There are two messages in the world. Some are saying “Jesus is accursed” and others are saying “Jesus is Lord”. Would you let someone who wishes to curse you and your family take care of your kids? When your kids watch TV or use the internet there are only two possible messages they are hearing. We have many different gifts in the body, Mister Rogers showed how you could have a TV show with the message “to love your neighbor as yourself”. He was a gift to the body. We have school teachers, we have people in every walk of life. We need every member and every gift. In this sense we are inclusive. However, the body has a defense system that will protect it from anything that wishes to curse the body. We need to identify the Spirit. An eyeball is very different from an ear which is very different from a foot. But the spirit is the same, in each case “Jesus is Lord” or in the analogy they each take their orders from the head. In the same way the body of Christ can be very diverse in the members, in the gifts and in the manifestation of those gifts, yet in every case the spirit is the same: “Jesus is Lord”.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
1Corinthians 15 -- The internet has become flooded with saints all over the world having dreams of the rapture and being told to tell the believers that Jesus is coming. Yet, there are many other believers who insist they have heard all of that before, yada, yada, yada. This is nothing new. Thomas refused to believe Jesus had risen till he touched the wounds and saw for himself. That may sound sensible but it is rebuked by the Lord as faithless. Think about that, if his preaching is useless why has it had such a big impact on the entire world? The power of that message for the last 2,000 years is a strong testimony that Jesus rose from the dead. The resurrection is the power of the message. If Jesus didn’t rise from the dead the entire New Testament is based on the testimony of liars. How could these fishermen and an odd assortment of people fabricated such an elaborate and effective lie? Here we come to the crux of the matter, if the rapture is not real, if the dead are not going to rise at the last trump, then Jesus also didn’t rise from the dead. You can’t believe that Jesus resurrected from the dead and also teach that the rapture is not real. Who would make up a lie so that they could be persecuted, imprisoned, stoned, and martyred? We have seven great feasts in the Jewish year. Jesus was crucified on Passover, buried on the feast of unleavened bread, rose from the dead on the feast of first fruits, and the church was born on the feast of Pentecost. What is the point of starting the year with a “feast of firstfruits” that refers to Christ’s resurrection if the feast at the end of the year when you bring in the harvest does not really mean we are raptured? At the time of Adam’s fall there was a prophecy that the seed of the woman would come and this seed would crush the serpent's head and the serpent would bruise His heel. If you look at the heavenly signs in September of 2017 we saw this sign, and the only other time it has appeared was in 3915 BC. So the prophecy at the time of Adam was fulfilled with the appearance of the sign in heaven of a woman with a crown of 12 stars, clothed in the sun, that brings forth a man child. There are three groups, Jesus Christ has already risen, the firstfruits refer to those who are raptured, and those who belong to Him refer to the redeemed who are not raptured and instead have to endure the tribulation. The point of this age is to cast out the prince of darkness and for every knee to bow and every tongue confess that Jesus is Lord. We know that He destroyed the power of death when He rose from the dead. So surely the best testimony of that will be the rapture of the saints with the dead rising first and then those that are alive. This is the gospel message, God is all in all, Jesus is Lord. Hold firmly to this word otherwise you have believed in vain. It is a very big thing to deny this truth. This is why the atheists contend so much over this point. Everything hinges on the resurrection of the dead, without that sin and redemption are meaningless. Do whatever you can get away with because there is no being held accountable at a final judgement. It is truly shameful what some people who have the name of Christian are saying. Our life is a seed. In death we are planted and in resurrection we will grow with a glorified body. These are basic principles, the natural body is simply a shadow of the reality which is the spiritual body. Again, if you can see that our human body will return to the dust of the ground, then you should also see that our spiritual body is of heaven. If you live according to your spirit you will be heavenly. If you have borne the image of your father on earth, then you will also bear the image of your Father in heaven. So far in this age every key event in God’s economy has taken place during one of these great feast days. The next feast day is the festival of trumpets. It signifies the beginning of the new year, and in this case the beginning of the new age, the millennial kingdom of Christ. The way this works is you need two witnesses to confirm the new moon, as soon as they see the sliver of the new moon they will blow the trumpet to signal the festival of trumpets. For this reason they refer to this festival as “no one knows the day or the hour” because you have to have these two witnesses confirm it. The “last trump” refers to the last, loudest and longest blast of the trumpet. All the Jews at the time of Jesus would have understood “no one knows the day or the hour” and “the last trump” as referring to the festival of trumpets. This also ties into the Lord’s parable of the bridegroom coming for the bride at a time she doesn’t know. At that time the wedding procession will also be blowing the trumpets. This ties into the great sign in heaven from Revelation 12 that was seen September 2017. In a Jewish wedding the bride needs to walk around the groom three times before the wedding begins. The earth has circled the sun three times since that sign was seen. We must be clothed with the imperishable! This is the only way we could be the bride of Christ, the only way we could rule and reign with Christ, the only way we could be to the praise of His glory! In the rapture we will be overjoyed, praising God, and praising the Lord for His victory. How did we get the victory over sin? It is through our Lord Jesus Christ. How are we going to get the victory over death? It is through our Lord Jesus Christ. We will be praising and thanking Him for eternity.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
1Jn 2 -- They are trying to lead you astray

I think that there are many Christians who have been duped. But even if that is true, when we realize we have been duped we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus made His sacrifice for our sins, simply confess and repent. I am constantly reminded of a time when I was fully duped. We were at Boy Scout camp during the summer. Someone went into the tent of the Scoutmaster and dumped his bed off the side of a small bluff. The scoutmaster was sure it was a member of my patrol so I was involved as an advocate for him. He fully convinced me he was innocent and so I was very strong to defend him. Finally, the scoutmaster promised amnesty, no penalty, just wanted to know the truth. Instantly this kid confessed it was him, I had been duped, and I felt like an idiot. So then how do we discern a liar? In the case of a Christian you can claim to know Jesus, but it isn’t based on what you say, but what you do. We have seen all kinds of people claim to be “prophets of God” and “great evangelists”, etc. But when we see they don’t keep the commandments of the Lord we know they are a liar. The same is true of any liar, the thing to focus on is what they do, not what they claim. How many times have politicians promised to do something in a campaign but then did nothing when they were elected. The Lord said you would know them by their fruits, by what they do, what they produce. Not by what they promise to produce. That is the key point. If you are filled with hate you are in darkness. I am writing this on Nov 5th, we are still sorting out the Presidential election held on Nov. 3. But I got this text from a person who will remain anonymous “(Don’t let the door hit your fat a** on the way out, you repulsive orange turd of a human slab of garbage.) Oh and take your ugly family of F**tards with u, vile filth” [I have modified some of the language with the * so that this post is not flagged]. We may not know who, or what or how we got deceived, but if you are filled with hate like this, know that you are in darkness. I have seen that it is particularly young people who spend a lot of time on Twitter, Tik Tok, and Facebook who are the most extreme in their expression of hate. So know this, your sins have been forgiven, plead the Lord’s blood, confess and repent and you will receive this forgiveness. I have noticed that the older people, even those with very strong political beliefs one way or the other are much more cautious about this kind of hate speech. Perhaps it is our experience of being duped in the past that has made us more prudent. Again, referring to this example of the election I know that neither of these candidates is without sin and I also know that tomorrow I could learn something totally horrifying about either one. I have come to learn there is only one Savior, Jesus Christ, and His ways are not my ways. When you purify gold or silver you melt it with extreme heat, and then the impurities which are light and less dense float to the top, to twitter, where they can be skimmed off. The end of the age is an extreme case of this process where God has to sort out the faithful believers from the seeds that the evil one planted. At this time there is clearly a warfare going on. We all hopefully want the results to be valid. We don’t want China or Russia to come in and steal the election so that some person who has been compromised by them is running our country. We want the truth, we want to walk in the light, we want to have love for our fellow brothers and sisters. Light overcomes darkness, love overcomes hate, truth overcomes lies. Overcome depression with the word of hope. This is the time for young men of faith to stand strong. I understand the hateful reaction the young children are showing in the streets and on social media. They know a God of love and what is being portrayed is not Him. I would encourage you to stand for righteousness and justice by imitating the God of love and light that you know. For those of us who are older we need to draw on our experiences. Not just to keep ourselves from being deceived, but also to help those who are being deceived. I have had experiences with false prophets and the foundation that they stand on is a “fabricated story” that is designed to “make merchandise of you”. This is the “origin story”, the “I pulled myself up from my bootstraps” story. Examine that, find out if it is fabricated and focus on how that is designed to make merchandise of people. That said, I think there are some very wonderful people online who are strong. Ben Shapiro is a good example of one. I am very encouraged when I see these ones standing strong and overcoming the evil one. I know many are very disturbed by the events happening right now wishing we could go back to a time when everything was peaceful. I view this as the end of the championship game between light and dark, you have those who are strong and the word of God lives in them standing strong, and you have the false prophets fighting for all they are worth knowing that it is do or die for them. This is much more exciting and worthwhile than the NBA or NFL. Everything in the world passes away. From the view point of eternity 100 years is a blink of the eye. It is a wisp of smoke, it is a vanity. No one will remember or care who won what superbowl, but the battle we are now in, that does matter. They will care about this for eternity. There are many antichrists, not just one, not just “the antichrist”. Notice how in every case “they went out from us”. The antichrist is not an outsider, they are someone who was in the group but then stepped outside the boundaries of that group. So for example, a cult leader will deny Jesus who redeemed us. This can be done very subtly. I am a Christian because I know Jesus, but they will add another requirement. That added requirement denies the Lord who redeemed me and in so doing denies Jesus. In the example above of politicians, they will step outside the bounds of the constitution and deny that. For example in this recent election much was made of Trump nominating Amy Coney Barrett, and then the Senate confirming her. However, none of those actions were outside of the constitution, nor when you carefully scrutinize the evidence were they outside the boundaries of precedent. On the flip side they said that they would get power in this election and “pack the court”. That means instead of 9 Supreme court justices they would nominate 11 or 13. That is clearly a violation of precedent and although it doesn’t violate the letter of the constitution it certainly violates the spirit of it. We need to be careful, many think that crafting a lie is a quick and easy way to get what they want, the old “the end justifies the means”. They are convinced that their way is right, so the fact that they lie about it is no big deal because they are doing it for the greater good. We saw this with Kamala Harris during her debate. She pointed out that a very similar event to RBG’s death occurred right before Lincoln’s reelection. However, Lincoln, the founder of the Republican Party, did not nominate someone in that last month. She interpreted this as a precedent that you should not nominate someone before an election. The problem is that in the 1800s there were no cars or airplanes or telephones. The Senate had already adjourned and gone back to their home states. It would not have been possible to confirm anyone in the time left. So instead Lincoln said “this is the person I will nominate if I am reelected” and that motivated many senators to campaign all the harder for his reelection. So remember, no lie comes from the truth. It will blow up in your face. Neither Biden or Trump will save us. Neither one is the savior, neither one is holy and true, neither one is the incarnated word of God. The battle is to knock us out of the Son. Do not let anything knock you out of being “in Christ”. Make sure that the word you have heard from the beginning remains in you and that you remain in Christ. Our goal is eternal life, not something ephemeral of the world. You need to realize that they are trying to lead you astray. No one in this country should be naive anymore, we have heard for four years that Russia and China have been using social media to lead us astray. We watched as the CEOs of the cigarette companies tried to lead this country astray. We saw that the NFL tried to lead this country astracy concerning CTE. We saw Tik Tok used as a tool of China to disrupt this election. We have seen Twitter and Facebook censor news to affect the election. We have seen that the polls were not used to reflect voter sentiment but rather to affect it. They are trying to lead you astray, but you have an anointing. Can you hear the Lord’s speaking, that is the real question. At the Lord’s coming we want to see all the Lord’s people standing strong. They are standing in truth, in light, and in love. Do the right thing. Speak truth in love.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
1Jn 3 -- Marvel not that the world hates you

This has been the focus of the gospel and the age of grace that we might behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us. At the end of this age this mystery will be revealed, it will be the Lord’s masterpiece, the whole universe will see the sons of God. At the end of the age when the Lord appears His people will also appear “like Him”. This is our hope. It is not simply to “be raptured” but to be “like Him”. Jesus was manifested to take away our sin. We have the hope that we will be like Him, like our older brother, the many brothers, that we too will take away the sins of the world. At the end of the age there will be two types of people. Those that abide in the Lord and are not sinning and those that are sinning and don’t know the Lord. Isn’t it funny all the religious rules we have concerning who is a Christian, who is saved, who knows the Lord. These people who are stepping forward as witnesses of the sin despite the threats to themselves, their families and their career. They are doing righteousness and they are righteous even as the Lord is righteous. They are abiding in Him. They are heeding their conscience. Can we let this sink into our heart? The Lord was manifested so that He might destroy the works of the devil. The end of the age the Lord is manifested again, this time in His redeemed, transformed people, the army of God, to destroy the works of the devil. Those that are born of God will be manifested. They can’t sin, they can’t lie, they can’t go along with what is happening because they are born of God. It’s not just about doing righteousness it is also about loving your brother. Those who are of the devil don’t mind the fact that some will suffer because of their actions, it is all about what is best for them. But the children of God, their conscience bothers them not just about righteousness but also about the effect that this fraud will have on others. The Lord’s command is that we love one another. If you are born of God you can’t get around that, you can’t come up for excuses, you know that even if it costs you a lot, just as it cost the Lord alot, you must do the right thing because you must love one another. When crooks get caught they lie, if that doesn’t work they have no other choice but to kill. An article in the Atlantic, a major periodical is titled “A large portion of the electorate chose the sociopath”. It is stunning, four years ago all you heard from some was the need to resist and challenge the election results. Now the same people speak hate towards anyone who would do that now. The hateful speech they spew out is truly amazing. There is no qualification as to political affiliation or pet issues. It doesn’t matter to me who you voted for, if you voted, or if you think there was fraud or not. There has been a lot of hate spewing out and that speech reveals the heart of a murderer. I think we all know instinctively that the level of hate speech we are hearing reveals murderers among us. In the same way we can perceive the love of God in those who risk all to speak the truth. A truck driver came forward as a witness that he drove over a hundred thousand ballots across the border from NY to Pa. That is illegal. When the feds came to question him it wasn’t about his testimony but rather it was to threaten him and his family. But he stood strong and recorded them. There was a woman that refused to certify the election because they violated the protocols. She was threatened but she also stood strong. Zuckerberg gave $400 million to certain states to manipulate the election. He certainly has “the world’s goods” and he certainly sees the needs of many, but he has decided to go all in to get his way despite the prayers and pleas of millions of people. There is no love abiding there. These witnesses are loving in deed and truth. We have seen a number of politicians give lip service to doing something while doing nothing. You have to love in deed and in truth. You have to listen to your conscience. There are over 2,000 affidavits from people who have done that. We are asking that every legal vote be counted and every illegal vote not be counted. We are asking that the law and the constitution be honored, the contract we all agreed to. We have been commanded, believe on the name of Jesus Christ. He was raised from the dead. He was the light that shone in the darkness and the darkness did not overcome it. That is where we have our faith. And we are commanded to love one another. Believing on the name of Jesus includes believing that He will move within His people. It includes trusting the army of God to hear His voice and to respond to Him.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
1John 4 -- How do we recognize the antichrist?

So what does this mean to “not acknowledge that Jesus is from God”. If you acknowledge that Jesus was sent to us from God as the incarnated word, then you are acknowledging that the Bible is the word of God. On the other hand if you say that the Bible is out of date, it was written thousands of years ago and no longer applies, then you are not acknowledging that Jesus is from God who is the same yesterday, today and forever. So you can see two spirits operating. There is a spirit in the world that speaks from themselves, they tell you that the Bible is not relevant, and they speak from themselves. Many people listen to this. Those of us who are of God speak from the word of God, we acknowledge that Jesus is Lord and therefore we must obey everything He told us. Whoever knows God listens to that, whoever is not from God does not listen to that. So then, what is it that Jesus tells us to do that they tell us you don’t need to listen to? First and foremost it is to love one another even as Jesus loved us. If someone lies, or cheats, or steals, or betrays others, or acts deceitfully that is not love. Do not be deceived by what they say, look at what they do. Many want to know how to recognize the antichrist. What seems much more important to me is how to recognize God, and more importantly how to recognize God being lived out in the believers. I may not know all prophecies or all mysteries, but I do know if someone loves me or doesn’t. Here are three things. God’s word is living to us, it is a lamp to our path, that is we have His Spirit. We have revelation, we have seen, and we have a testimony of God the Father sending His son to our savior and to be the savior of the world. Paul said that whoever calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. When you say that Jesus is Lord you acknowledge that Jesus is the son of God. The spirit of antichrist does not acknowledge that Jesus is Lord. They exalt their words and their commands over His. You cannot skip the first fifteen verses and jump down to this one. You cannot claim that you are living in love while refusing to acknowledge that Jesus is Lord. You cannot truly have the revelation that God is love if you don’t have the Spirit shining on God’s word and if you don’t have a testimony of being saved by Jesus. The world claims that “God is love” is contrary to the day of judgement. How foolish is this? When you say that you deny this word here in John and thus you deny that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh. The day of judgement is like a big exam. If you have prepared for the exam there is no need to fear it, the only one who would fear the day of judgement is one who has not been made perfect in love. So the world’s claim that God being love means there is no day of judgement indicates they fear the day of judgement and thus their claim to be one with us in loving others is deceitful. This is the basic principle for how we know the antichrist and the spirit of the antichrist. What was it that Antiochus, Titus, and Hitler all had in common? They did not love their brothers and sisters. They elevated their words above the words of God. They reject the Lord’s word to love others even as He has loved us. On the contrary, instead of being willing to die for others they were all very willing to have others die for them.

So then how do we know “The Antichrist”? We can see that there have been many antichrists, many who have chipped away at the recognition of Jesus Christ as Lord and savior. Many who have elevated their words and their commands over His. Titus was an example of the antichrist just as Judas was a type of the false prophet. Titus used cunning deceit to destroy Jerusalem. He told the Jews that if they wanted to celebrate Passover they could, then when they entered Jerusalem he locked the gates and kept them locked in there until they all starved to death. Daniel 8:23 “In the latter part of their reign, when rebels have become completely wicked, a fierce-looking king, a master of intrigue, will arise. This is what the Hunter Biden “laptop from hell” reveals. It is evidence that Biden for many years was completely wicked, that John Kerry and Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama were also complicit. They could not have accomplished this without the help of Adam Schiff, some in the FBI, and NSA, and some of the judges. The major news outlets like CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC as well as the NY Times and Washington Post are also complicit. Of course Twitter, Facebook and Youtube are working with them as well as google. In other words those who are selling out this country, the rebels, also translated as “the transgressors” have become completely wicked. At this time a “fierce-looking king”, “a master of intrigue” will arise. Fierce looking king can also be translated as impudent. Gill says it refers to “impudent brazen faced man, who had no shame nor fear in him; regarded neither God nor man” Impudent means “not showing due respect for another person”, rude. Brazen means bold and without shame. The very first thing you will notice in the antichrist is that he is rude, does not show the proper respect for other people, and is shameless. The second thing is that he is a master of intrigue, he understands dark sentences, riddles. He is well versed in wicked politics and can penetrate into the secrets of others. I can see how many could compare “impudent brazen faced man without shame” to Trump. That makes perfect sense. But right now if he is truly a master of intrigue he will win this election. If Trump could do that I would concede he is a master of intrigue and well versed in wicked politics. In my own opinion based on my observation we are seeing “wicked politics” by the Democrats and their allies. That said I cannot possibly believe that Biden or Harris fits this description at all. Nor is there any other world leader at this moment that could be considered. 24 He will become very strong, but not by his own power. He will cause astounding devastation and will succeed in whatever he does. He will destroy those who are mighty, the holy people. Trump’s campaign rallies were truly amazing, I have never seen anything like them in US politics and would compare them to Hitler’s rallies. If he does win this election it will be in large part due to the many people who support him, who are working to file lawsuits, and even those Christians kneeling in prayer outside of places where they count the votes. If he succeeds it won’t be by his own power. I don’t believe that Trump has caused “astounding devastation” yet, so we are not there yet. So far he has succeeded at whatever he has done, amazingly well. Also, if he caused the Pandemic in his trade war with China then that would certainly help him build a resume of astounding devastation. His claim that he will “drain the swamp” might be fulfilled if he were to win this election and then prosecute all those implicated in this Hunter Biden scandal. In that case he will destroy “those who are mighty”. I agree with Benson’s commentary that this refers to two groups of people: the mighty, and the common man. 25 He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior. Regardless of who it is they are egotistical and narcissistic. When they feel secure, he will destroy many and take his stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be destroyed, but not by human power.

Revelation 3:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
There are similarities between this person who was resuscitated and Jesus who was resurrected. With Jesus we say “who is like unto our God” and with this one they say “who is like unto this beast”. Causing the whole world to “wonder after him” implies a form of worship. This takes place at the rapture after which the dragon is cast down. Jesus will “crush his head and he will bruise His heel”. When the dragon is cast down the antichrist will suffer a head wound that kills him but is then resuscitated. At that point it seems the spirit of Nero enters into him and he then will cause astounding devastation and destroy the holy people. Also, if he destroys the mighty leaders of this country that also would be a “head wound”. So although we might have an idea of who might be the Antichrist, prior to them being killed and resuscitated I don’t think you truly know. That will be the real revelation, however, that will also be after the rapture. Once again, it seems much better to focus on recognizing Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior than on guessing who the Antichrist might be. As terrible as they are they were critical in carrying out God’s judgement. “No stone will be left upon another stone” was carried out by Titus. The reformation of the nation of Israel took place after the atrocities of Hitler. As terrible as Hitler was, it was he that convinced the Jews they needed to have their own country. During the day of the Lord there is destruction and judgement on the world. God will use “the Antichrist”. You don’t want to have anything to do with him. However, if he motivates you to turn to Jesus, to repent, and to fully commit yourself to the Lord then so be it, that is what it takes for you to be saved.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
1Samuel 1 -- Dealing with Bullies at the End of the Age.

It seems this book is full of bullies. Peninnah is a bully, the sons of Eli are bullies, King Saul is a bully, Goliath is a bully. Recently dealing with bullies has become a major issue in schools and on social media. All of the solutions to bullying that I have seen do not create a Samuel or a David. Instead they teach you to bully the bullies. They have created the “cancel culture”. Without God it becomes “Lord of the Flies”. Instead of overcoming evil with good they have been overcome by evil.

It is easy for us to empathize with Hannah. She is being mocked, she is being ridiculed, but does anyone empathize with God? He also was being mocked and ridiculed by Eli’s sons. Yes, Hannah needed a son to put an end to this constant bullying but God also needed a son. When we read this story it is easy for God to give Hannah children, that is not an issue. The issue is to get Hannah to give God a son. Instead of looking at bullying as coming from Satan, it is evil, the people who do it are wicked. Change your view, “all things work out for good to those who love God and are called according to purpose”. Align yourself with God and His purpose. Hannah does this. She makes a vow to God, you give me a son and I’ll give you a son.

Wow I just love the expressions of the Bible, look at how eloquent she is “I have spoken out of my great concern and bitter provocation”. The sons of Eli were a great concern and bitter provocation to God as well. Think about Joseph, he didn’t condemn his brothers, he knew that what they did was actually aligned with God’s will. In the same way let’s not condemn Peninnah, she can repent and should, but we should forgive her because she didn’t know what she was doing. If you are one that loves God and you are being bullied like this ask God to open your eyes, let you see what the reason is, what is it that He needs, and then don’t just pray, make a vow.

Lesson number one in dealing with bullies, ask for your salvation from the Lord.

According to Jewish law it would have been possible for Elkanah to break a vow that his wife had made in a contract. I don’t know if he could have broken this vow to God. But it is clear that he allowed his wife to carry out this vow. The first time I read this I was very surprised, it seemed like people brought offerings to the Lord to the house of God (I had understood that much) and that those offerings could be children as well as animals. However, as I read more and more it became clear that this was very unique. The house of the Lord was not an orphanage, Samuel wasn’t an orphanage and I don’t read of anyone else ever giving a small child to the house of God. This woman was radical, maybe extreme. And her husband is “sure, whatever you think”! This is the second lesson, you don’t play around with a vow to the Lord. You make it, you keep it.

What about your consecration? If you belong to the Lord and are wholly given to the Lord then if someone attacks you they are attacking the Lord. When you are bullied do you have this confidence that this is not just an attack on you but it is an attack on the Lord Jesus?

Right now in the US we are hearing bullying that is as extreme as I have ever heard in my lifetime. People who attended rallies are likened to the Klan, domestic terrorists, ISIS, and cult members. They are calling for them to be “deprogrammed”. One woman was recently fired from her job, not because she attended a rally, not because she posted an offensive comment online, no, she was fired because she had an account with Parler. She had set up an official account on Facebook and did the exact same on Parler. My point is not to get all worked up about the bad things they are saying and threatening to do, no my point is that these threats are against the Bride of Christ. How arrogant and blind these people are. Do they have any idea of who they are attacking?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
1Samuel 3 -- God let none of Samuel’s words fail

The word of God was rare at this time, this is about to change and this chapter explains how. You realize that God didn’t speak to Eli’s sons, and the word he spoke to Eli was a rebuke that Eli didn’t act on. Sin cuts us off from fellowship with God. Also if God speaks a word to you that you don’t receive and don’t act on, well it is as though you will be stuck at that spot. You can keep praying for a word, but that is the word you will keep getting.

Samuel didn’t yet know the Lord. According to the New Testament we didn’t seek God prior to our salvation. Samuel was not the one praying for a word from God. The lamp with Eli was not yet gone out. God spoke to him with a prophet, he ignored it, now God is going to confirm that word through Samuel who knows nothing of it.

Look at the word God spoke to Samuel, simple, relatively easy for a small child to understand, but tells him all sorts of things that no doubt had been hidden from Samuel. You can have experiences like this where the Lord speaks to you the hidden things. Samuel is not bogged down in the details, the Lord says “He told Eli” doesn’t need to know about the prophet. When Samuel reports this to Eli it will be a confirmation that the other prophet had come from the Lord. Samuel doesn’t need to know what Eli’s sons were doing, only that they were bringing a curse on themselves and Eli didn’t rebuke them. This word fits perfectly with the previous prophecy, Eli will know it is true. But more importantly what happens to Eli will be a governing lesson to Samuel.

Before you judge Eli too harshly for his “the Lord will do what seems good to Him” comment maybe we should judge ourselves. What is your response when you see the sins of the people who have been elected to represent you? Do you rebuke them? Or, do you say “the Lord is in charge, He will do what seems good to Him”? I hear this from many Christians, they act like they have no responsibility because “the Lord is in charge”. We are supposed to be salt and light. Eli is an example of a person who has lost their saltiness.

Wait, what? That’s it, we just go about our business? Where is the fulfillment? It is coming, but not yet, so what is the hold up? The hold up is Samuel. God spoke this word to Samuel so that he would learn this lesson: you have to rebuke sin. You have to treasure the words of God and act on them. If you do then you will get more words. This is what we see, He is growing into a priest. He is treasuring God’s word, he is rebuking sin, and God is with Him.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
1Samuel 4 Reversal of fortune

I never understood this before. The word of the Lord is coming through Samuel yet it is Hophni and Phinehas that are the chief priests with the ark of the covenant. When you read the Bible it seems that if the word is coming through Samuel that he is the chief priest, but that is not how it works in real life. You can have religious or political leaders that no one regards, no one listens to. They are corrupt, everyone knows it, and the only words they have are pure hypocrisy. So this chapter is depicting a time in Israel’s history when it was divided like this. Obviously when Moses was leading Israel and when Joshua was leading Israel it wasn’t like this. This is not a healthy situation, it is not sustainable, and this chapter will bring this out. When you have a situation like this how do you explain the role of the priests who do not have the word of the Lord? You have to make some kind of superstitious belief about the ark. You have to separate the two, and that is a false construction. In this book it is simple and clear, they sinned, God rebuked them, they would not listen, so He raised up Samuel and condemned them. Without God speaking through them their religion was nothing more than a pretense and a sham. This is what we see at the end of the age, you will have God’s people with God’s word, a small minority like Samuel and those listening to him. Then you will have a greater group of Israelites who stand with Eli and his family and consider any who are listening to Samuel to be insurrectionists. Those are the two groups of “believers”. Then you will have a third group, the Philistines, who see an opportunity to seize power. What everyone is missing is that power comes through God’s word. The only one with that is Samuel.

In this upside down world you have to really appreciate the Philistines. They have the right attitude, it is as though the Spirit of God is working through them to use them to exercise His judgement on the house of Eli.

Or, in other words, God was disgusted with them and just as Moses warned this is what happens when you reject God and His word.

Eli had one job, take care of the Ark. His sons were set to inherit that position. Now the job is gone and the sons are dead. In a moment Eli’s family went from being the most prominent family in town, maybe the most prominent family in Israel to having nothing. People who are proud and arrogant need to be warned, when God executes his judgement it can be like this, your fortunes can flip 180 degrees in a single day. Also, Eli knew this day was coming, but since it had been years since the judgement was pronounced he had begun to think this day would never come. Think about these Christians who say “If it is God’s will he’ll do as He pleases”. Yes, that is true, but unfortunately you will be on the wrong side of that judgement.

Ichabod, what a horrible name. So Ichabod loses his father, mother, grandfather and uncle all on the same day. This sounds like the reverse of a Dickens novel. In the Dickens novel you expect the orphan boy to be adopted by the prominent family and have his fortunes reversed 180 degrees, but here we have the little rich kid having his fortunes reversed 180 degrees to become the orphan boy. Those that despise God He will despise. Those that honor Him like Samuel He will honor.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
1Samuel 5 -- The Battle is on

Right now in the US with the victory in the House, the Senate and the Whitehouse it is a complete sweep of two branches of government with their intention to also pack the court and make it a complete sweep of all three branches of government. Immediately Biden began signing executive orders like we had never seen before and they seemed to be favoring foreign nations to the detriment of the US. Orders that restrict US production of oil and gas and send that same oil and gas abroad. Opening wide our borders and offering amnesty to all those here illegally. Prohibiting the reference to the virus that began in China as the “China virus”. Opening the door for men to compete in women’s sports. The US women’s sports has been dominant worldwide, requiring they admit men as well will disqualify them from international competition and thus stop our dominance. But what has also happened is a popular uprising. California has a recall campaign going to recall Gavin Newsom, the governor. Wyoming is calling for the resignation of Liz Cheney. The whole country is outraged at Smallwell still having committee appointments. Texas is suing the President. North Dakota is planning on ignoring the President and Florida is proposing laws to fine the big Tech companies that censor or influence our elections.

What we are seeing right now is a popular uprising of conservative Christians. They see that the things they cherish like their constitution and the Bill of Rights has been taken. There is an impeachment which is clearly unconstitutional but they don’t care. They want to make our constitutional right to protest peacefully illegal. So then this sleeping giant has woken up. Gath is where Goliath was from, but the church is the army that can defeat him. California is considered the most liberal democratic stronghold in the entire country and yet Gavin Newsom’s support has dropped from 64% to 46% in just the last few months. If less than half of California supports these Democrats how about the rest of the country? 70% of those in Wyoming support Liz Cheney being forced to resign and she is a republican who sided with the impeachment.

One area of interest is to focus the attack on the tech giants. Governor Desantis has proposed legislation that would fine them for the behavior we saw in this last election (censoring, banning, suspending, shadow banning and demonetizing). In and of itself the fines are not a big deal to Facebook and Twitter. But, if 30 more states join this it would be devastating to them. When Amazon.com, Google and Apple joined forces to destroy Parler millions decided to boycott those services. As a result they saw a company called GameStop that could replace Amazon.com along with AMC which has a catalog of movies that they could sell. The hedge funds had worked together to drive GameStop into bankruptcy but the populists bought up the stock and pulled off a short squeeze. This exposed the hedge funds and the government regulators as corrupt elitists operating a rigged system against the little guys.

God is good, all the time. The events of the last few months have woken up the church and revealed how powerful they are. They tried to do the “cancel culture” on Goya and their sales doubled. They tried it on Chik Fil A and their sales surged. Now they are trying it on Mike Lindell and have gotten twenty retail outlets to stop carrying his products. He used to get 70% of his sales in those stores. The result is that his sales have skyrocketed, he can’t keep up with the online orders. Meanwhile the companies like Bed Bath and Beyond that got rid of Lindell are now being shunned by conservative Christians. They were already on the brink of bankruptcy with the Pandemic shutting down malls, but now, losing 40-50% of their customers in one fell swoop will destroy them. They are in a total panic mode and it won’t matter. Those stores will be replaced by Mike Lindell.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
1Samuel 6 -- Tell us how to send it back

Can you imagine? We have just begun the 2nd month of Biden’s administration and already there are states refusing to comply to his orders, people testifying to congress that they are unwilling to comply, and many of those that were gung ho for Biden are horrified at what he has done. Unions supported him only to see him lie and eliminate tens of thousands of jobs. The US Women’s soccer team, so dominant for so many years, was very vocal in their support for Biden and on the first day he destroys women’s sports. The NBA so outraged at the violence they perceived from cops towards people of color will now have to own 100% increases in homicides in these cities. Can you imagine what this country will be like after 7 months?

That is the problem, it would take a miracle to fix the problems they have created. They have obliterated the US budget. We have signs of a bubble in our stock prices, debt exploding and signs of runaway inflation.

CNN reported a 44% drop in their ratings, I expect in the next few days we’ll see the same thing with Twitter. Over the next 7 months I expect God’s hand will be heavy against Google, Apple, Amazon.com, all the companies that bowed to the will of cancel culture to get rid of Mike Lindell, etc.

The Philistines had to pay the price. There will be lawsuits and criminal cases. We have this malignant censorship which must be dealt with and we have this election fraud which must be dealt with.

It must be difficult to live in a world where you are so foggy on sin. Even as they send the ark back to Israel they want to know if God really was judging them or if it was just bad luck. There was an article published about the secret way in which the companies all worked together to make sure Biden won. The cover story in Time magazine was basically boasting about committing election fraud. It reminds me of this scene in “The Big Short” where one of the heroes asks his partners “why are they confessing” because they were so stupid that they were boasting about doing things that were criminal.

They sent the ark back during the wheat harvest which is typically done around Pentecost which is also known as the feast of harvest. In 2021 it is May 23. That is the 7th month after the Nov 3 election.

At that time they had five cities of the Philistines and their giants, today we have 5 rulers of 5 tech giants: Amazon.com, Google, Apple, Twitter, and AT&T.

They sent golden rats for the five towns that belong to them. This election fraud was primarily committed in the five large cities controlled by the Democrats: Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Milwaukee, and Phoenix.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
1Samuel 7 -- Absolute Proof

I watched the movie “Absolute Proof” by Mike Lindell and he talked about how two miracles took place that caused us to be aware of the attempt to steal the election and to stop it. Many people had become disheartened after the election and his point was this was God’s sovereignty. In the same way this loss to the Philistines was also God’s sovereignty. It exposed the corruption of the house of Eli and dealt with it. Not only so but it also caused Israel to turn back to the Lord. Likewise, today we are seeing the church wake up and turn to the Lord realizing they cannot ignore their civic responsibility.

Previously the word was with Samuel, but no one considered him the leader. As long as Eli and his sons were around there was some confusion. Also, there were some losses associated with the previous battle, it was like water being poured out on the ground. The sin was they were not self reliant, instead they allowed themselves to be ensnared by the Philistines.

We have seen these attacks. They ganged up on Parler to attack them, they ganged up on investors who communicated on Reddit and attacked them, they ganged up on Mike Lindell and attacked him. How do you respond? You cry out to the Lord.

GameStop was a mighty slaughter, Mike Lindell says his sales have skyrocketed since the attack and the attack on Parler has motivated millions to leave platforms like Twitter and Facebook, stop using Google and Youtube, and boycott Amazon.com and Apple. This has caused panic and confusion among these Philistines. Now they are cancelling Dr. Seuss. With everyone of these attacks by “cancel culture” more and more people realize how idiotic this is. Now even the Democratic states like Connecticut are going to reopen and forget about the lockdown. The evidence is becoming compelling that the lockdown did not help in stopping the spread but rather just damaged the economy. “Get woke go broke” -- the Golden Globes had an epic drop in their ratings. The NFL and NBA have had major drops in their ratings. CNN has had a drop in their ratings. It now looks like 70% of Americans now realize the things the leaders are telling us are not based on science, not based on facts, not based on what is best for us. They tried to cancel the hotel that held CPAC and these businesses realize it is time to ignore them.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
At the end of the age we will have to deal with the Antichrist, we will have to deal with bullies. As long as we have the Lord Jesus as our captain we can do that. We may be deplorable, but we are not irredeemable. We are not "rejected silver". 1Samuel shows how we can deal with fools and bullies to bring in the kingdom.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
1 Samuel 8 -- The Antichrist's theme song

Why is this happening again? Eli’s sons were corrupt and now Samuel’s sons are also corrupt. To be a high priest, to be a leader in Israel you have to be solidly connected to the Lord. If not it is like you immediately will spin out of control. The temptations for dishonest gain are great, without being solidly grounded you will give in to those temptations. Eli’s sons did, and Samuel’s sons did. This is the basic concept behind our system of “checks and balances”. We understand that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. Anyone can design a government where Samuel will be the leader, that is easy. But designing a government composed of sinners, that is near impossible. Look at the Philistines, they seize the ark of the covenant and within seven months they have to give it back with a gift. They were incompatible with the covenant of the kingdom.

This has confused me for years. Samuel’s sons and Eli’s sons were corrupt. They accepted bribes and they corrupted justice. So why is God saying they are rejecting Him? Let’s examine this. They aren’t saying “let’s get rid of the priesthood” no, they are saying we need a king to act as a way to deal with the priesthood. This is idiotic, do you really think that if the priests are sinners and fall into temptation that the king won’t be also? The only check and balance to sin is God. You need to follow your spirit, listen to God, obey God. But that is scary? No, that is what you have to do if you want to rule and reign with Jesus. Consider Mike Lindell. He supported Trump so he suffered the attack of the cancel culture. They called all his retail outlets and threatened them to drop his products. Twenty different companies like Bed Bath and Beyond did drop him. But he stuck to his guns and people responded ordering his products online so that his business continued to grow. But then he put together a movie that explains how the election fraud took place. It is involved, it is complicated, and it involves many different witnesses and pieces of evidence. Meanwhile false stories are being spread to defame him and he is being censored and removed from social media. His movie comes out and the internet tries to pull the plug on it so that many of the sites that were going to show it all of a sudden come down. Meanwhile Lou Dobbs is fired from Fox because he also was a supporter of Trump’s policies. It is scary to do what is right, there is a price to pay. But that is what it means to rule. They were saying we aren’t willing to pay this price, but let’s pick someone to do it for us.

The siren song of tyrants is “I’ll take care of you”. This is true, they mean it. They will provide your health care, they will provide your education, and they will provide your job. In fact they will treat you the same way you might treat a pet. If the state is low on funds they will figure out how to save money. For example, NY State recently saw a huge number of the elderly in retirement homes die from the pandemic. Sadly the governor ordered people with this highly contagious disease which is quite deadly to seniors to be treated in the retirement homes rather than hospitals. But the silver lining is that their deaths will save the State a lot of money. Not only so but Cuomo was lifted up as the “gold standard” of how to help Biden get reelected. Because of Cuomo the Pandemic was more severe than it would have been and justified shutting down the entire country. Not only so but his emmy award winning performances on TV really sold him as the “mature response”. It takes a great actor to portray a mass murderer as a compassionate and caring governor. Another example, suppose we have many contracts with police, firefighters and teachers and we have to figure out how to cut the cost of those contracts. It is too hard to actually renegotiate a lower salary, doesn’t work. So instead, why not double the minimum wage? When you double the minimum wage it causes massive inflation to ripple throughout the economy. So a dollar is now worth half what it used to be. You don’t need to renegotiate the contract, do this instead and you can cut the “real” salaries in half. Not only so but if the dollar is worth half what it used to be then you also cut the US debt in half as well. It is amazing how many problems a tyrant can solve with a little mass murder.

This is what tyranny is. Any country with a large standing army is a tyranny. Why? Because people don’t send their kids to foreign countries to die in wars by choice. They will choose to fight for self defense, but they won’t choose to go to Vietnam or Korea or Iraq by choice. The risk is far greater than any possible reward. But tyrants will send your kids, that is because to them the risk of your kids dying is far less than the possible reward of large oil fields or weapons contracts. WWII was started by Hitler on a phony pretense, a false flag event. We got into the Vietnam war on a phony pretense, another false flag event. There were no WMD’s that also was a phony pretense. Also the evidence is overwhelming that 9/11 was also a false flag event. This is what tyrants do.

Again, this is the siren song of tyrants, “I’ll go out before you and fight your battles”. The gospel is that Jesus Christ is in us, He wants to be one with us to fight our battles. What a joke, did Hitler, LBJ, or Dick Cheney go out and fight the battles for the people? Tyrants will tell you whatever you want to hear. These guys are antichrists. They are the opposite of the guy who was the incarnated word of God, full of grace and truth. The man who died to set us free.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
1Samuel 9 -- Common mistakes in choosing a king

This chapter explains how we get into this bind. It explains why we are on a path that leads to the antichrist and one world government. First mistake, we need to be responsible to stand up for righteousness. The majority of people want someone else to do the difficult job of being one with God and walking by faith. The second mistake is that we don’t choose this person based on the fact that they are actually one with God and walking according to faith. No, we choose them according to the flesh, not the spirit.

These are two of the key factors in elections: tall and handsome. According to one study the taller candidate wins about two thirds of the time. (https://www.thoughtco.com/does-the-tallest-presidential-candidate-win-3367512) Taller candidates are perceived as being stronger, better leaders. Also research indicates that many voters will vote with their eyes and attractive candidates get more votes (https://www.thoughtco.com/does-the-tallest-presidential-candidate-win-3367512)

Leaders are shepherds. You should be able to look at a person’s resume and determine who the best shepherd is. This is a very brief resume of Saul’s performance as a shepherd. He lost two donkeys, looked around for them and then gave up.

If we really did that then we would choose the servant. But for some reason no one wants to elect servants. Very often a candidate will have an excellent servant (apparently AOC started her career with some really excellent “handlers”). But those people feel they have no real potential as a candidate (too short, too ugly, wrong family).

At this point in the story Saul represents some of our best candidates. He is tall, handsome, comes from a good family, and has really good servants guiding him.

The next thing you need as a candidate is someone to “bless your sacrifice”. Maybe a newspaper comes out and supports you. https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbes...ers-and-why-theyre-important/?sh=58f0c96e4684

Again, this is a very strange section of the Bible. In the last chapter the Lord and Samuel condemn the people for asking for a king, in this chapter we learn that God sends Saul to Samuel as an answer to the cry of the people. I think this is something along the lines of the old saying “be careful what you pray for, you just might get it”. God is omniscient, so why does He send Samuel to Saul? He knows Saul is not a man of faith, He knows Saul is not a man who listens to Him and obeys His word. This is a learning experience. Let people choose according to what they think is the best choice and see where that leads, then they can be humbled so they’ll accept the person that the Lord chooses.

This to me is stunning, it portrays Saul, the guy who is going to be king, as being “blind” and clueless. Meanwhile the man of God has the very best intelligence. I don’t mean his IQ, I mean that God has provided him with amazing information. We tend to think that these rulers and leaders are all equipped with amazing classified information from the CIA and NSA. The problem is too much information and people hedging on their bets can make it impossible to decipher. I am reminded of an incredible game where Michael Jordan was extremely sick during game five of the NBA finals against Utah (food poisoning). Everyone watching the game knew this. At the end of the game they asked the Utah coach about it and he had been completely unaware that Jordan was sick. In my own experience I have had times where the Lord spoke to me like this. I was able to see what people were thinking and what they were planning. With the Lord you hear what you need to hear and no more, no confusing information, all of it is actionable intelligence.

Sounds humble, but what it really reveals is classism. There are two groups of people in any society, the “elites” and the “unwashed masses”. Likewise in this story we have Saul and his servant. The “elites” think this way. What tribe, what family, and where do they rank. Forbes list of the richest is for their benefit, so they know where they rank.

When you read this story it appears that everyone has been preparing for this except for Saul. It is amazing how big an organization can develop for a political candidate. They just need “the right one”. Obama auditioned for his role at the DNC when he gave a speech. AOC auditioned for her role. This story about Saul is that Samuel chose him, groomed him, and gave him orders throughout his reign. When he didn’t follow Samuel’s orders he was replaced. Often we are amazed that the elected representatives do not represent the people. Why should they? They represent the organization that got them elected. Liz Cheney is currently being asked to resign because 90% of the republicans disagree with her position on the impeachment, and yet her supporters (lobbyists) are still staunchly behind her.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
1 Samuel 10 What it takes to rule and reign

This is what a king is. Jesus is the one who has been anointed ruler over his inheritance. There is a stunning and dramatic contrast between Jesus and Saul. Still, this process is the path everyone must take, you will be tested and weighed in the balance.

Step 1 in becoming a king, don’t be anxious for anything, but in everything by prayer and petition let your request be made known unto God. They had been ready to give up finding the donkeys until they decided to go ask the prophet. So remember this experience, if you need something, let your request be made known to God.

Step 2, realize that as a king you are now a recipient of a portion of the sacrifices that were for God. When you pray you are not a beggar, you are a king, on earth to do God’s will and God will surely supply what is needed for that ministry. The first experience reminds us who God is, and the second reminds us of who we are.

Step 3, you will be animated and filled with the Spirit. This is how you will be transformed. Praise, worship, speaking and testifying for the Lord transforms us into a different person.

Whatever your hand does -- could be a teacher, could be a mechanic, could be a businessman or a politician. Know that God is with you in your endeavor. Three signs: God is your Father, you are his son, and the Spirit is in you transforming you. Once you are immersed into the Triune God know that God is with you in whatever your hands find to do. Also know that your steps are ordered by God.

It is impossible to read this without considering Saul’s failure in 1Samuel 13. So this is the next lesson, wait on the Lord by faith. We have faith that the Lord will answer our prayers, we have faith that we are redeemed of God and we are filled with the spirit praying, praising and testifying. As a result we have entered the field of battle which will test our faith.

It is very important for us to think about our own experiences of God supplying our need, answering our prayers, assuring us that we can stand before God and ministering the Spirit to us which has changed us.

I think we have all had this experience. We are willing to share the testimonies that anyone can see, he told us where the donkeys were and we found them, but not so willing to share testimonies that have yet to be fulfilled: he said I would be made king. No one can argue about the donkeys, but talk about the kingship and you open yourself up to ridicule.

It is God’s desire that everyone would be a king, that we would all be a royal priesthood. They rejected this and want one person appointed for this task. This is where we are today, in a democracy every person must take the responsibility to be a royal priesthood. If you want someone else to bear that responsibility so you are free to do your own thing then the democracy is doomed to fail. You may get a George Washington, but eventually the crooks will make their home in the government like birds roosting in a tree.

This is really a difficult question, “how to pick a king”. Consider Tom Brady, a quarterback who almost wasn’t chosen at all. He was drafted with pick number 199. When you consider that quarterback is the most important position no one could possibly see that this would be the greatest quarterback of all time. King Saul definitely would have been drafted in the first round, probably with the first or second pick. Obviously what everyone else is looking at is not what is important. This book of 1Samuel demonstrates this to us, first by letting us see our choice in great detail and then by letting us see God’s choice in great detail. For example, Joe Biden, like King Saul “lost two donkey’s”. He was only involved in two bills, he was against desegregation of schools and he promoted the crime bill. That was his resume, the worst position on the worst bills for the common person. Compare that with Trump. His own family felt he was arrogant, like David, and he certainly had his failings that were on display for the whole world to see, also like David. That said he also had a resume similar to David, slaying giants (2016 election), working miracles (Peace treaty with Israel) and fighting the battles for God’s people (his pro life judges).

We have this scroll, it is called the Bible. The Bible tells us the rights and duties of God’s people who are to be a royal priesthood.

This is a great question, “how can this fellow save us”. Yes it is spoken by scoundrels, yes it is insulting, but Jesus is Lord of all. All things are under His sovereignty, including this question. In fact many people are probably asking this same question silently, like the Philistines. Saul needs to know the answer to this question: it is not by might, nor power, but by the Lord’s Spirit. It is not of himself but wholly of God. With David we see that he trusted in God, walked by faith, and was transformed by prayer and praise. With Saul we saw that his faith was weak and failed under pressure, he walked by sight, and instead of consulting with God he consulted with a medium. Instead of praising God he brought shame and disgrace.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The rapture is all about the glorious return of the king. Those who are raptured are those who have the faith to rule and reign with Jesus. So then be anxious in nothing but in everything by prayer and petition let your request be made known to God because He cares for you. In addition speak forth in praise and worship with songs and psalms being filled with the Spirit.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
1Samuel 11 -- You need to take a stand

This is extreme arrogance. The bully doesn’t just want your lunch money, he wants to completely mock and humiliate you in front of the entire school. This reminds me of the bully that picked on Samuel’s mother in chapter 1. God was not willing to let Jabesh Gilead surrender, He wanted to show Israel how a king in God’s hands could wrought salvation.

Since the election we have seen lots of boasting and arrogant threats. There have been elected officials and news anchors arguing they need to take the kids of all those who voted for Trump (75 million?) and deprogram them. This from the same people who passed an executive order so that boys can compete in girls sports, they can use girls restrooms and they can use the girls locker room. This is simply God saying are you really going to wimp out to these bullies? When they called you bigots because you didn’t want them pushing an LGBTQ agenda on your elementary school kids you backed down, you gave them an inch so now they are taking a mile. In High school there is no excuse for girls and boys to be in the bathroom together, that will get an automatic suspension. So in the inner city kids hide in the stairwell to have sex. But now, with this new law, if any adult were to complain about boys and girls in the bathroom together the adult gets fired. The enemy will rape your daughters at the school if you do not take a stand.

North Dakota has responded that they will ignore Biden’s executive orders. He can say whatever they want but they have no intention of enforcing them. Wyoming voted to censure Liz Cheney and request her resignation. California has collected the votes necessary for a recall vote of Governor Newsom. This governor had 64% approval just a few months ago and California is the “Democratic stronghold”. Arizona is planning on enforcing orders that election officials have rejected even if they have to arrest them and put them in prison. Missouri is also planning on ignoring Biden’s orders. Florida has taken action to pass laws against social media that censors people in violation of their laws. If other states adopt these laws it could be crippling to Facebook and Twitter. Texas has filed lawsuits to put a stop on some of Biden’s orders. Now you can say that Saul is inciting people with this threat about cutting up his oxen. But this is what we are seeing with Mike Lindell. They cut his business up into pieces. They have slandered him, attacked him, censored him and banned him from media platforms. They have tried to cancel his business. Everyone understands that what they have done to Mike they will do to all. Likewise they completely squashed Parler. Everyone can see that what they have done to Parler they will do to all.

Twenty companies stopped doing business with Mike Lindell even though his pillows were one of their very best selling products. So what happened, his sales increased. People around the country rallied to him and made orders online. Dan Bongino had to leave Youtube and within a month he had more subscribers on Rumble than he had built up over many years on Youtube. Twitter kicked 70,000 people off their platform and now people who are still there say it is boring and stale. They didn’t just remove a portion of their customers, they removed those who were creating content that everyone else was feeding off of. So what do you do? If they go to another platform and then retweet the comments on Twitter that would be the double whammy. The other platform gets all the views and activity and Twitter still pushes out the content. If they don’t allow that they force those who are remaining on Twitter to leave.

CNN showed a 44% drop in the ratings after Trump left office. They no longer had anything to talk about that anyone wanted to listen to. The Golden Globes also saw a similar drop even though you would have thought with the lockdown people had nothing else to do but watch. This is a three pronged battle, on one side it is the mainstream media that is clearly just the propaganda arm of the left. There was an excellent journalist who has been releasing tapes of CNN strategy meetings where they were clearly taking orders from Biden’s campaign on what stories to cover (project veritas), what not to cover, and how to spin the stories. On the other side you have the tech giants like Twitter, Facebook, Apple, Google, and Amazon.com. What they did to Parler, what they did concerning the Hunter Biden story, and what they did to President Trump was viewed by everyone worldwide. Australia is passing laws similar to what Florida has proposed. Poland, Germany, France, Mexico and Uganda have all responded to what they saw in the US. I suspect that when Twitter, Facebook, Google and Amazon.com begin showing their numbers we’ll see similar drops that we saw with CNN. Bezos the head of Amazon.com has already resigned. We have three other very high profile resignations being called “scalps”. Then the third wing of this battle is with the US government. They are impeaching Trump but this impeachment will be turned into an impeachment of them. Trump’s legal team plans on taking the charges against Trump and convict the Democrats of these things. We now know that Pelosi was responsible for the security at the Capital, she had 1,000 police that she didn’t employ for security and she rejected the offer of the national guard. I am praying that no two of these leftists will be left together.

I would respond that it was some scoundrels but we should really say that all things are under the sovereignty of God. I heard that Bill Maher blamed the Capitol riot on Christians. We now know that no one was killed by the rioters. Several people died due to health related issues, one person was shot dead from the Capital police, but not a single person was killed by the “rioters”. The policeman that they claimed died from being bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher didn’t die from blunt force trauma and that was exposed as a total lie. He had come back from the hospital due to a little pepper spray and talked to his brother hours later that he was fine and he had returned to the police station. They then said he died from Bear Spray yet refuse to let anyone see the toxicology report so that lie also fell apart and then a month later in the hearings refused to say how he died. So even though CNN and MSNBC claimed again and again that it was “an armed insurrection” there were no “arms” confiscated by police and there were no shots fired by any of the protestors. Again, nothing but a lie by a bunch of scoundrels.

There are many who are not for “cancel culture”. I am ambivalent. Last chapter we were reminded that Saul’s big failure (hasn’t happened yet) is that he was unable to wait for Samuel. During that failure what did we see? Samuel put Agag to death. So what is the logic here? Israel’s history is all about the cross. Abraham sacrificed Isaac and wound up sacrificing a ram in his stead. Joseph had an experience similar to going through death and resurrection. The exodus from Egypt involved the Lord rescuing Israel and at the same time it involved the judgement of the Lord on Pharaoh’s armies.

You don’t become king simply because Samuel says you are king. That works for a few who have great faith in Samuel being a man of God. You become king by defeating the enemies of Israel. That is what everyone can see.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
When is the rapture? The Lord said that you need to be watch because if you are watching you would prevent the thief from breaking into the house and if you don't watch then the Lord's coming would be like a thief.

Right now we see a thief trying to rob our house. Doing things that are unconstitutional, passing executive orders and bills that are heinous attack on anyone who is faithful to the Lord and walks according to the fellowship of the apostles. Now is the time for Christians to wake up and take a stand.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
In the book of 1Samuel we see that different people like Hannah and the Israelites need salvation from a bully and that at the same time God also needs something. Hannah needs a son to stop the incessant attacks but God also needs a son who will be His priest. The Israelites need a King to deliver them from their enemies but God needs a man to stand by faith and obey His word. The rapture is when God gets what He needs then we also will be delivered and get what we need.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
1Samuel 12 What is the derangement syndrome?

Jesus is Lord. This is what God wanted but our failure and weakness as a civilization is to always want a man to be king over us. Isn’t it amazing that Russia wanted Lenin, the Chinese wanted Mao, the Germans wanted Hitler, the Romans wanted Caesar, and the Egyptians wanted Pharaoh. God wants to be our king in our spirit joined with us and for us to be one with Him.

Recently I have seen things take place that I never could have imagined as a kid. We have a woman who says and apparently stands by her statement that the amount of melanin in your skin determines how bright and how wise you are. She has been made a key person in the Biden administration to determine civil rights policy. We have a president saying boys are girls and can compete in girls sports and use girls bathrooms. We have a woman, Secretary of Treasury, presiding as a judge over this issue with GameStop even though she was paid over $800,000 from the plaintiff. Yesterday I saw a story from a columnist in the LA Times complaining about the “aggressive kindness” of some republican who plowed her driveway for her for free. Not even the twilight zone had this kind of imagination. When you have Samuel as the leader you just cannot imagine how bad it might get. But once Saul takes over the sky is the limit. I call this craziness the derangement syndrome.

It used to be we impeached people for cheating and violating the constitution. We are now impeaching a former president for what? Did he take anything from anyone’s hand? No. There was no collusion with Russia. Did he cheat anyone promising to do one thing and then doing another? He never said that he would not ban fracking and then from day 1 banned fracking. No, that was Joe Biden. Did he oppress anyone? He never promised to end Gitmo and their oppression of people and then promptly forget that promise, that was Barack Obama. He didn’t use the FISA court to illegally spy on anyone, again that was Barack Obama. What did he do? He held a rally, a public protest protected by the US constitution. That was what he was accused of, but once the trial began they realized the only possible impeachable offense was not providing security for the capitol building. The problem with that is that it is Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer who were responsible for that. They didn’t pull in the 1,000 cops who were not working despite warnings from the FBI and they rejected the use of the National Guard which Trump offered. So why are people trying to remove Trump from office when he has already been removed for the negligence of Pelosi and Schumer? They are deranged. If you want to remove someone from office for January 6th, then remove Pelosi and Schumer.

We need a history lesson. I have renewed appreciation for Washington and the revolutionaries understanding how courageous and tough they really were.

Yesterday I reviewed Lincoln’s speech concerning a house divided:

If we could first know where we are, and whither we are tending, we could better judge what to do, and how to do it. We are now far into the fifth year, since a policy was initiated, with the avowed object, and confident promise, of putting an end to slavery agitation. Under the operation of that policy, that agitation has not only, not ceased, but has constantly augmented. In my opinion, it will not cease, until a crisis shall have been reached, and passed - "A house divided against itself cannot stand." I believe this government cannot endure, permanently half slave and half free. I do not expect the Union to be dissolved - I do not expect the house to fall - but I do expect it will cease to be divided. It will become all one thing, or all the other.

The policies being pursued by Biden are to keep slavery in place. First, they have thrown open the borders to make sure we have tens of millions of immigrants keeping wages low. Second they are trying to keep the lockdown in place which will bankrupt the middle class who have small businesses. Many of these service industries are seeing 30% unemployment or higher. Third they won their majority in the Senate by promising to immediately pass a $2,000 stimulus package for every American. Instead they change that to $1400 and only 9% of the package is actually stimulus to Americans. They take $100 in tax dollars and pay Americans back $9, again cutting the middle class out of this stimulus. Fourth they have a moratorium on collecting rent which will bankrupt small landlords. These buildings will revert back to the banks which if they also are teetering on bankruptcy will wind up becoming publicly owned. The Pandemic is working wonders at converting the US from capitalism to communism. Tyranny is simply a situation where 5% of the country are rich “slaveholders” and the other 95% are slaves. Not everyone has been a loser with the Pandemic, all those companies who have been the strongest supporters of Biden have all had banner years. Their competition has been shut down and with people locked in their homes they are forced onto the internet.

How true, the US as a secular nation has forgotten their God. As a result our government has been sold into the hands of the Philistines. Just look at these rules we live under, don’t ask about policies, they have the most diverse administration based on skin color and the LGBTQ community and that is all that matters. Critical race theory completely short circuits anyway to claim that the company has discriminated against the most qualified candidates.

We were delivered from the Red coats, they were the superpower of the day. We defeated the British, the Spanish, the Germans and the Japanese. We lived in safety, it is called “American exceptionalism”, we alone did not have invading armies, famines, or threat of invasion.

When I was growing up the first amendment was the bedrock of this country. My parents were journalists and so we discussed things like journalistic integrity, but the concept that we had the right to question, investigate, and examine the facts for ourself was the way I was brought up. Today too many are happy to let someone else investigate, examine and then tell them the issue is settled and you are not allowed to question it. Look at today, the only people with the courage to question the Black Lives Matter movement it seems are blacks. Vernon Jones, a democrat, spoke out on the things that Trump accomplished during the Republican National Convention. Candace Owens condemns the victim mentality of this movement. Morgan Freeman doesn’t want to be considered first and foremost a “black” man, he wants to be known as Morgan Freeman, an American. Denzel Washington and Michael Jordan are two examples of people who embraced Martin Luther King Jr’s. dream of people being judged by the content of their character.

We have seen that if the leader follows God then it is good. Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, and a number of others have been good people who fear and serve and obey God.

Does anyone think our leaders are now obeying the Lord? If you make the claim that they are they will vociferously deny it. The rebellion against the Lord is loud and clear. Likewise the hand of God against us is also loud and clear.

The US was formed because we were against having a king. Washington walked away after 8 years as a rejection of being a king. The Constitution is supposed to be the governing document. But this trial we are witnessing is clear and convincing evidence that they want to rule as kings and ignore the constitution. Biden said that using Executive orders is tyrannical and in a democracy we should work together with the legislature to pass laws. So much for that. Impeachment is to remove a president from office. So much for that. The trial is to be presided over by the chief justice of the Supreme court, so much for that. There should be witnesses and evidence and due process, so much for that. The fifth amendment gives you the right to not be called as a witness in your own trial and no negative inference can be construed from that, so much for that. What was the sign that God was displeased with them and with human government? Climate change, rain and thunder during harvest. You may think that Biden is trying to do something about Climate change. Really? It seems to me that the Democrats are trying to profit from climate change, not the same thing as solving it.