Summary of Bible references on the Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
This is the missing link!

I have been looking for all the signs, all the prophecies, every word concerning the pre tribulation rapture to see when the Lord was returning. Not as a "date setter" but as someone who would be faithful to the Lord's word to watch.

We have had several people on the internet do a marvelous job of breaking down the signs in the sun, moon and stars. But although these signs really do cause us to be aware that the day is approaching I feel that some are trying to make more out of them than the Bible says.

Also the calendar and all the help we have gotten on reading the calendar and looking at the feasts and seeing the allegories like Noah and the giving of the law are also great. However, the New Testament makes it clear that the rapture is not our coming to Mt. Sinai but rather our coming to Mt. Zion. The two are similar yes, but not a perfect overlay. The same is true of Noah, it will be like the days of Noah but God has promised that this time the judgement will be with fire, so again, similar but not a perfect overlay.

Others are looking at the natural disasters, the hurricanes in particular, the "sea and waves roaring" and that is a sign that we are close but that is not it either.

"Men's hearts failing them" has been likened to the epidemic in suicide that correlates very well with the use of Social media the last twenty years. Yes, these signs are giving all of us the feeling that these are the last days. But those are like signs saying that NYC is 50 miles away. We can see that the day is approaching, but that isn't the sign for the exit.

I really enjoyed discovering the prophecy of Judah the righteous concerning the Turks having Jerusalem for six jubilees, the nations having it as "no man's land" for one jubilee, then Israel having it for one jubilee and then the last ten years begins. That was wonderful because it confirms that 2017 was a Jubilee year and that in turn was critical for calculating the 1335 days from that. Instead of calculating from Trumpets being the first day of the seventh month, on a Jubilee year it is the tenth day. I calculated that 1335 days equals 3 years 8 1/2 months which made things very simple and brought me to the 25th day of the 3rd month. Also Daniel says blessed are they that "come to" this day. It sounds like coming to a mountain like Sinai or Zion. That brought me to July 6th of this year. However, in the picture of Sinai once they came to the mountain they were told to prepare themselves for 3 days and the Lord would come down. That would be the 28th, hence the New Moon which the entire 2-3 days is considered "the sabbath".

However, the prophecy from Judah the righteous revealed something else, it equated human history with the six day war in which God's people then get Jerusalem. I thought that was very poetic way of looking at human history and the purpose.

And that leads me to the "missing link". 26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. 27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

When we are raptured we will see the Lord coming in the clouds with great glory. Luke is spoken to those who are going to be raptured pre tribulation and the very last sign they will see prior to this is "the powers of heaven shall be shaken". This doesn't say the heavens will be shaken or rolled up or dissolve in heat. I believe we have confused this verse with other events. Nor does it say the whole world will see the Lord coming in the clouds or that He will step down on the Mount of Olivet, again I think we confuse this with other verses.

Satan told the Lord he would give him the entire world if he worshipped him. The Lord refused, but didn't deny that the world was Satan's to give and therefore we can conclude that the rulers have succumbed to this temptation and worship Satan. Paul said "our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world-rulers of this darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." We are wrestling against the powers of heaven, not against flesh and blood. When we are raptured He that restrains steps aside. It is commonly taught that He which restrains is the Holy Spirit, yet we are the Body of Christ. We are the hands and feet that the Spirit animates in this restraining.

What we are seeing right now with the Election audits, the lawsuits, and the arrests of the pedophile rings of sex traffickers, this is our wrestling with the powers of heaven. What the world will see is the US government get shaken, and the Chinese government get shaken, but what we see is the powers of heaven get shaken. In other words, this is "the six day war" that is human history.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Six day war

If I were to compile everything in this blog into a book the title would be "the six day war". I think this is the lens through which we should view this age and human history. I think we need to view the rapture and the great tribulation through this lens.

I want to point out a few things that I have noticed along the way. We (those who are looking for the Lord's appearing attentively) have put a great emphasis on the calendar. That is very reasonable, however, it ignores the most significant verse in the New Testament concerning the calendar. Paul said that the feast days were a shadow of things to come, that is true, but he also said that we were not to let anyone judge us with respect of keeping a feast day. All these feast days that we are so carefully studying, they are part of the Old Testament, in the New Testament the only day we are given to keep is the Lord's table and with that we are told on whatever day we keep it. I feel that when we are raptured in hindsight it will seem like a perfect fit with the Old Testament, but we shouldn't overemphasize the Jewish feasts because according to our covenant, that is what they are, the Jewish feasts.

The other thing I would say is we should pay more attention to the dreams of Dana Coverstone. This also is a fulfillment of the prophecy in Joel. What do his dreams show us? Wall street being shaken, the capital building being shaken, church buildings being shaken, rats in the sewer, blood in the Whitehouse, and the Whitehouse being a haunted house.

It seems to me that many of his dreams point to this verse "the powers of heaven shall be shaken". Especially the Data Dream which concludes with "a house divided Shall not stand"

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Luke 21:29-36 Behold the Fig tree, and all the trees

29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees; 30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand. 31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.

Israel is depicted as a fig tree. It sprouted in the good land again in 1948. In 2019 it began to shoot forth with peace plans to recognize Jerusalem. That is a sign that summer is nigh. That is a sign that Jesus is about to send forth His angels to reap His harvest. 1943 Lebanon got their independence, their national symbol is the Holy Cedar tree which appears on their flag. 1944 Syria got their independence, the olive tree is their national symbol. 1946 Jordan got their independence, their national symbol is the oak tree. 1947 Iraq got their independence, the date palm is their national tree. 1947 Egypt got their independence, their national tree is the Date tree. 1948 Israel got their independence and their national tree is the Fig tree. Hence "all the trees".

32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled. 33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

Is there anyone in history who has been able to declare that “heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away”. Once again, if we get a revelation of this we would realize what a treasure the Bible is. The Bible is filled with prophecies, amazing prophecies, incredible to believe that they were fulfilled. This is how you know that God is God and there is no other.

34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. 35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

The Lord realizes how valuable His word is, but if you don’t, well that will be a great insult to Him. If you are caught up in trivial garbage that is on TV, or Youtube and are distracted from the word, then the day will come upon you unaware. You will be snared like an animal in a trap. You will not greet that day like a child of the king, but rather like an animal in a trap. The Bible is crystal clear, it is a shame for any believer if "that day", the "day of redemption", the rapture, comes upon them unawares. Everyone understands that the Fig tree generation is a great prophecy, well this is also a prophecy, so beware.

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Our salvation is not based on how worthy we are but rather on how worthy the Lord is. No one is righteous, no one is worthy of salvation. But that is not what He is talking about here. Not all believers will be “worthy to escape all these things”. Obviously He isn’t talking about the persecution that the early church went through or that the apostle’s suffered. In Matthew He said that we should rejoice when that happens because this is how they treated the prophets of old and it is evidence that we have been counted worthy to suffer the same. He is talking about us, at the end of the age, being raptured prior to the Great Tribulation. Not all believers will be counted worthy to be raptured prior to the Great Tribulation. Some will be left behind like trapped animals. But imagine being counted worthy to stand before the Son of man, to be one of those raptured to the heavens to kick Satan out and to then return with the Lord in the clouds as His army when He comes in great power and glory. Think about this, there are some believers who embrace the Lord's word and do rejoice that they were counted worthy to suffer on behalf of His name. There are others who don't see it that way, when you suffer on behalf of the Lord's name they feel you provoked that by preaching righteousness. They feel if you would just shut up you would make it easier for us all to get along. They want to escape the persecution that comes with preaching righteousness, hence they have come up with their own escape and will not be counted worthy of the Lord's escape.

37 And in the day time he was teaching in the temple; and at night he went out, and abode in the mount that is called the mount of Olives. 38 And all the people came early in the morning to him in the temple, for to hear him.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Hebrews 12:25-29 Pray that ye may be accounted worthy to escape

25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not when they refused him that warned them on earth, much more shall not we escape who turn away from him that warneth from heaven: 26 whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more will I make to tremble not the earth only, but also the heaven. 27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that have been made, that those things which are not shaken may remain. 28 Wherefore, receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us have grace, whereby we may offer service well-pleasing to God with reverence and awe: 29 for our God is a consuming fire.

We need to compare this with Luke

Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

These verses are talking about “the escape” and being worthy of the escape. If you read Luke 21 the Lord says that “the powers of heaven will be shaken” and here in Hebrews he talks about “the removing of those things that are shaken”. The purpose is that “those things which are not shaken may remain”. He then clarifies that we are “receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken”.

At the end of the age all the “kingdoms” will be shaken so that those which are shaken can be removed. This is a critical first step to bringing in a kingdom which cannot be shaken.

Along these lines I had a dream last night. I was working and travelling between many different locations. While doing that they were under surveillance and people were being arrested for crimes but I was walking in and out without any of the criminality touching me. I then learned that I was going to be returned to a position of authority in the company (they were going to make me a geologist again, apparently I was working as some kind of gopher). What is the big problem we have today whether we are talking about Banks, Wall Street, Corporate America, our Government, the Deep State, etc? It is corruption, fraud, lies, deceit, lack of trust. Hebrews tells us clearly that all these things will be shaken and anything that is shaken will be removed. The one thing that I remember clearly about my dream was that I wasn’t shaken, everything else was a little vague, but the feeling of peace and standing on solid ground while all of this was going on around me was very clear. Hebrews also tells us that there is a kingdom which cannot be shaken which we have received and based on that we should offer service in reverence and awe. Finally, God is a consuming fire. Hebrews 12 gives us many direct correlations to Israel at Mount Sinai, it then concludes with a direct correlation to both the Mt. Sinai event and to Noah’s flood where we are told the next time it will be by fire. These are two very big biblical references to the rapture, particularly the pre tribulation rapture.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Haggai 2:6-9 I will shake all nations

6 For thus saith Jehovah of hosts: Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land; 7 and I will shake all nations; and [c]the precious things of all nations shall come; and I will fill this house with glory, saith Jehovah of hosts. 8 The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith Jehovah of hosts. 9 The latter glory of this house shall be greater than the former, saith Jehovah of hosts; and in this place will I give peace, saith Jehovah of hosts.

“I will shake all nations”. This doesn’t refer to earthquakes or natural disasters, a nation is a political organization. Imagine for a second, consider this hypothetical, the three forensic audits come back showing that there was enough evidence to decertify the election. Not only so but senate and congressional elections are in limbo as well. As a result all 50 states begin to do audits and the extent of the fraud is deep, it is wide, it shakes the US government to the core. Splits the country in half. But not only so it becomes very clear through evidence leaking out that the Main stream media was involved, the tech giants were involved, essentially the lawsuit started by Trump does turn into a trillion dollar lawsuit. But, not only so it also comes out that one of the things they did was to suppress information about Covid19 that cost tens of thousands, even hundreds of thousands of lives worldwide. But not only so, suppose in addition to all this the US dollar becomes worthless, the currency on which all the other countries are basing their currency. Would this not “shake all the nations”?

But suppose at the exact same time about 1/10th of the Christians worldwide disappear. These are not simply "christians" but the most annoying, the most vocal, the ones who keep preaching and preaching and won't shut up. Some people claim they were raptured but they are quickly ridiculed, mocked, and institutionalized. Instead the official explanation is that it was probably aliens. Would this not "shake all the nations"?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Luke 6:47-49 What can be shaken?

Luke 6:47 Every one that cometh unto me, and heareth my words, and doeth them, I will show you to whom he is like: 48 he is like a man building a house, who digged and went deep, and laid a foundation upon the rock: and when a flood arose, the stream brake against that house, and could not shake it: because it had been well builded. 49 But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that built a house upon the earth without a foundation; against which the stream brake, and straightway it fell in; and the ruin of that house was great.

Both houses were tested with the same test. People's lives, households, broken families, corruption in businesses, corruption in government, it is amazing how many things can be shaken. The Public school is being shaken. Already 13% of K-3 kids have been pulled from public schools, imagine if this number doubles by September. It would be catastrophic.

Police can maintain order if the vast majority of people support the police. But imagine if less than half of the people do, there is no way the police could maintain order. Think about what happens after the rapture, you remove those who were most vocal in supporting law and order.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Isaiah 24:1-13 Escape from what?

1 Behold, Jehovah maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.

As a rule Isaiah appears to be prophetic for the time prior to the tribulation (for the pre trib rapture) and Jeremiah is prophetic for those who are left behind. This is present tense, it appears that at the same time that the rapture takes place this happens. It is as though the floor gives way and the entire worldly system collapses at the same time that the Lord snatches up the saints in the rapture and they “escape”.

2 And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the creditor, so with the debtor; as with the taker of interest, so with the giver of interest to him. 3 The earth shall be utterly emptied, and utterly laid waste; for Jehovah hath spoken this word.

Many people have been talking about “the great reset”. The great reset indicates that the world leaders see an impending collapse with a great depression and a collapse of the world’s fiat currency. They are working to make sure this reset doesn’t hurt the 1%, only the 99%. However, the Lord has spoken this word, it will hit all alike. God is going to shake everything that can be shaken and it will all collapse at the same time as those who have received an unshakeable kingdom are raptured.

4 The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the lofty people of the earth do languish.

Think of the “lofty people of the earth”, the ones who have been privileged their whole lives and they are now digging around in dumpsters to get something to eat. At first they will mourn for everything that has been lost, but very quickly that will fade away as they are languishing, just trying to survive. But even that will fade away as the “lofty people” will also be languishing. The lofty people are those on TV, in the Movies, the Oligarchs, etc. But what happens when no one can affort to watch TV, or when there is no electricity to power the TV or the computer? The world will fade away and then the lofty people will languish.

5 The earth also is polluted under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, violated the statutes, broken the everlasting covenant. 6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are found guilty: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

There is a lot here, suffice it to say they have rejected the word of God, they have refused to allow God to rule over them, they reject the laws, the statutes and the covenant of God. Because of their sins everyone gets burned, not simply the individual sinner. The earth is polluted because of these sins and “few men are left”. What happened? Where did they go? War, famine, plague, rapture? Or does it mean that no one is a “man”? The rapture will take away the “men”, those who are filled with the Man, Jesus Christ. Without those people as an example there will be few men left.

7 The new wine mourneth, the vine languisheth, all the merry-hearted do sigh.

It sounds like this will be the case at the feast of new wine, which is Pentecost. The church age began with this feast, it is fitting that when the church age ends there would be no more “new wine”. Pentecost should be around August 12th of this year, it does suggest that prior to that the world gets turned upside down, the inhabitants are scattered abroad and everything is made waste.

8 The mirth of tabrets ceaseth, the noise of them that rejoice endeth, the joy of the harp ceaseth. 9 They shall not drink wine with a song; strong drink shall be bitter to them that drink it.

Can you imagine, after the rapture to hear a strong message, perhaps one that was taped, one that you rejected because you rejected the laws, statutes and covenant of God, that message would be very bitter then.

10 The waste city is broken down; every house is shut up, that no man may come in.

This is a picture of a total lack of law and order. Every house is shut up so no one can come in, it is like the old Western movies where they barred the doors and everyone inside had a gun to fend off the indians.

11 There is a crying in the streets because of the wine; all joy is darkened, the mirth of the land is gone.

They still have those messages of the gospel, but instead of bringing rejoicing it brings sorrow and regret.

12 In the city is left desolation, and the gate is smitten with destruction. 13 For thus shall it be in the midst of the earth among the peoples, as the shaking of an olive-tree, as the gleanings when the vintage is done.

What a picture! The rapture is a reaping. After the reaping what will it be like, it will be like an olive tree after the reaping. Just bare bones, the way trees look after the leaves have fallen off.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Luke 22:13-38 Training is over, this is no longer a drill

13 And they went, and found as he had said unto them: and they made ready the passover. 14 And when the hour was come, he sat down, and the twelve apostles with him. 15 And he said unto them, With desire I have desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer: 16 For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God. 17 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and said, Take this, and divide it among yourselves: 18 For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingdom of God shall come. 19 And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me. 20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.

This is so powerful. The Lord is coming, we need to get ready, what is the most important thing for us to do? Sit at the Lord’s table and eat with Him, eat His body and blood that was shed for us. Realize that every word from this Bible was given to us through the blood of the Lord and the apostles. Realize that this was given for us. Do it in remembrance of Him, if you are scared, if you are looking at the horror sweating drops of blood, do that in remembrance of Him. This is a new testament, we have a covenant, we have promises, it was enacted with the blood of Jesus. Think of the joy of His return when we once again can feast with him, this time in victory. There is also a prophecy here that the Lord will not eat this anymore with us until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God. Could be a prophecy concerning the rapture.

21 But, behold, the hand of him that betrayeth me is with me on the table.

At the end of the age the false prophets will be revealed and they are going to be those who were at the Lord’s table, they were in the church, just like Judas. There is a "but" here. At the end of the age the Lord will eat this with us again at the fulfillment, "but" behold, right now we have a traitor, a false prophet in our midst.

22 And truly the Son of man goeth, as it was determined: but woe unto that man by whom he is betrayed! 23 And they began to enquire among themselves, which of them it was that should do this thing.

Judas, like Balaam was simply a fleshly man who saw an opportunity to make merchandise of the saints. If you are not out hawking the word of God this is not referring to you.

24 And there was also a strife among them, which of them should be accounted the greatest. 25 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. 26 But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve. 27 For whether is greater, he that sitteth at meat, or he that serveth? is not he that sitteth at meat? but I am among you as he that serveth.

We need to see this. Our worth is not based on how the world measures our worth, it is based on the Lord Jesus. If He says “well done, faithful servant” then that is high praise. Let's be at the table as one serving when He returns.

28 Ye are they which have continued with me in my temptations.

If we have this vision our entire outlook changes. Right now people are protesting because they are being treated unfairly. But see this and all of a sudden you are worried, “I hope I have endured enough temptations, please Lord, make sure I have been with you through all the temptations”.

29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me; 30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

We have a wonderful future of fellowship and joy in the presence of the Lord as well as ruling and reigning with Him. You may think, I can’t be the head, all I have ever known is being the tail. That is why some have referred to this as the “upside down” kingdom. The servants rule.

31 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: 32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren. 33 And he said unto him, Lord, I am ready to go with thee, both into prison, and to death. 34 And he said, I tell thee, Peter, the cock shall not crow this day, before that thou shalt thrice deny that thou knowest me.

This is true of all the apostles. Paul was “less than the least” having consented to the stoning of Stephen and having persecuted the church. James was essentially a cult leader during the early days of the church before he repented. The unofficial leader of the “concision” that Paul talked about in Galatians. Your ministry comes from your faith failing not when Satan tries to sift you. Peter denied the Lord here, but later when told to go to Cornelius house He didn’t deny the Lord. He had the keys and opened the kingdom to both Jews and Gentiles. Paul saw the Body of Christ and brought that vision to the church. James saw how to stand up to and respond to cult leaders.

35 And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing. 36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. 37 For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end.

In this age there is the kingdom of the heavens and there is the Satanic worldly system. These two cannot coexist. If you are truly of the kingdom of the heavens you must be reckoned as a transgressor with those in the Satanic worldly system. During the Lord's ministry we were trained, but from the time of His crucifixion the training was over and it was no longer a drill.

38 And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

I love this word. Recently I watched this documentary on the Chicago Bulls and Michael Jordan. At the last play of their fifth championship they are sitting on the bench. Jordan knows he will be double teamed and he puts a cup of gatorade in front of his mouth so you can’t read his lips while he tells Steve Kerr to be ready for a pass. He knows that if they double him Steve will be open. So Steve is screaming back “OK, I’ll be ready!” It reminds me of this verse. You have the Lord who is completely aware of the devices of the evil one and you have the disciples who are completely naive.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Joshua 4:1-9 -- God's grasshoppers

1 When the whole nation had finished crossing the Jordan, the Lord said to Joshua, 2 “Choose twelve men from among the people, one from each tribe, 3 and tell them to take up twelve stones from the middle of the Jordan, from right where the priests are standing, and carry them over with you and put them down at the place where you stay tonight.” 4 So Joshua called together the twelve men he had appointed from the Israelites, one from each tribe, 5 and said to them, “Go over before the ark of the Lord your God into the middle of the Jordan. Each of you is to take up a stone on his shoulder, according to the number of the tribes of the Israelites, 6 to serve as a sign among you. In the future, when your children ask you, ‘What do these stones mean?’ 7 tell them that the flow of the Jordan was cut off before the ark of the covenant of the Lord. When it crossed the Jordan, the waters of the Jordan were cut off. These stones are to be a memorial to the people of Israel forever.” 8 So the Israelites did as Joshua commanded them. They took twelve stones from the middle of the Jordan, according to the number of the tribes of the Israelites, as the Lord had told Joshua;and they carried them over with them to their camp, where they put them down. 9 Joshua set up the twelve stones that had been in the middle of the Jordan at the spot where the priests who carried the ark of the covenant had stood. And they are there to this day.

This memorial is composed of twelve stones on one side of the Jordan representing the 12 tribes of Israel and their crossing of the Jordan. At the beginning of the age of grace we were saved from this evil age and were brought out into the wilderness. However, we still had the slave mentality and lacked faith in the Lord. All those who were in Egypt died in the wilderness due to a lack of faith, except for Joshua and Caleb. These who crossed over were all those who had grown up and spent their whole lives worshipping the Lord in the wilderness. For their entire lives they had the freedom to worship God as He commanded them in the wilderness. They were never slaves. But now they are entering a new territory. This territory, this land, has been usurped by seven tribes that are already there. But Israel has been formed into an army of these twelve tribes. So we need to look a little closer at these twelve tribes because after 40 years they had become stones, this is the memorial. They also experienced becoming river crossers, Hebrews. We see the end from the beginning. The Egyptian army chased Israel into the Red sea and out of the Jordan river we see the Israel army emerge. The Lord rained plagues on Egypt to force Pharaoh to let them go, they were frogs, or flies or lice. Now the Israel army will be that plague, they will be God’s grasshoppers.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Days of Awe

Leviticus 23:26 And Jehovah spake unto Moses, saying, 27 Howbeit on the tenth day of this seventh month is the day of atonement: it shall be a holy convocation unto you, and ye shall afflict your souls; and ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto Jehovah. 28 And ye shall do no manner of work in that same day; for it is a day of atonement, to make atonement for you before Jehovah your God. 29 For whatsoever soul it be that shall not be afflicted in that same day; he shall be cut off from his people. 30 And whatsoever soul it be that doeth any manner of work in that same day, that soul will I destroy from among his people. 31 Ye shall do no manner of work: it is a statute for ever throughout your generations in all your dwellings. 32 It shall be unto you a sabbath of solemn rest, and ye shall afflict your souls: in the ninth day of the month at even, from even unto even, shall ye keep your sabbath.

From the Feast of Trumpets to the Day of Atonement there are 10 days of Awe which we understand to be the 10 years leading up to the end of the age at the Day of Atonement. In 2017, a Jubilee year, the Feast of Trumpets is on the Day of Atonement, which means that 10 years from that date will also be the Day of Atonement.

During this time the books are opened and there will be judgement. First, will be those who are found in the book of life. Think of the first rapture with the "Bema" judgement, like those who win awards at the Olympics. The word judgement does not have to be bad, it can be good. It is your chance to shine.

Now we know that the Christians will be in two groups like Noah and Lot, some will be raptured prior to the tribulation, some will be raptured midway through the seven years of the tribulation and then the Jews will be taken at the end of this time. So if the Lord is to return on the day of atonement 2027 the tribulation would have to begin on the day of atonement 2021 which is October 15th.

Now consider what we have covered previously, the biggest sign that occurs immediately preceding the first rapture is "the powers of heaven are shaken" which refers to "all the nations being shaken" which refers to the removal of all things that can be shaken. In our picture of Shavuot and the rapture where do we find this removal? It refers to the Golden calf.

20 And he took the calf which they had made, and burnt it with fire, and ground it to powder, and strewed it upon the water, and made the children of Israel drink of it.

We have seen the prophecies that at the end of the age the "new wine" of the gospel is bitter to drink. Just like this calf ground into powder that they had to drink. The age began with a celebration of New Wine and it is fitting that at the end of the age of grace the New Wine is gone and drinking it is bitter. 50 indicates the age of grace, They received the fulness of grace to then speak the word and when we have completed the age of grace it will also be the feast of Pentecost. August 13th would be the 50th day from Shavuot.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Go door to door and jab them

Exodus 32:27 And he said unto them, Thus saith Jehovah, the God of Israel, Put ye every man his sword upon his thigh, and go to and fro from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbor. 28 And the sons of Levi did according to the word of Moses: and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men.

Many people have been stunned that Biden would want the people with the vaccine to go door to door with the jab, but we should open our eyes, history is repeating itself. There is no doubt that many in this world and even among nominal Christians worship the golden calf, that is the true motivation for everyone to get this jab and why they are demanding that everyone else get the jab.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Luke 22:1-12 -- The fifth seal, the passover and the upper room all refer to the rapture

1 Now the feast of unleavened bread drew nigh, which is called the Passover.

The feast of unleavened bread is the feast at the beginning of the year, and in this case it signified the beginning of the age of grace. This age of grace began with the Passover, Jesus Christ being sacrificed for our salvation on the cross. The root word for Passover can mean to "stand or guard". In Egypt God stood over the houses with the blood on the door to protect them from the avenger, the angel of death. This time we see that Jesus is standing guard over us at the Passover to protect us from sin and death. Once again we can see the end from the beginning. The goal of the Lord's sacrifice on the cross was to gain a people that matched him, just like Adam was put to sleep and a rib was taken out of him and from that God built a woman. in the same way Jesus was put to sleep, out of His side came blood and water, and from that God has built the church, the bride of Christ.

2 And the chief priests and scribes sought how they might kill him; for they feared the people.

This is how the age began, the chief priests, scribes and rulers seeking to kill all those who expose their corruption and sins. They did this to the apostles. The blood of the martyrs has been shed throughout this age. This is what the 5th seal in the book of revelation refers to.

Revelation 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? 11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

This is what the protests are about. People all over the world are crying with a loud voice “how long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?” What do you think the BLM protests referring to slavery and lynchings are saying? No one has been judged, how long do they need to wait for their blood to be avenged on those who dwell on the earth? However, this is a direct reference to seeing the souls who have already been killed over the last two thousand years. It is also a reference to those who will be killed during the tribulation.

3 Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve. 4 And he went his way, and communed with the chief priests and captains, how he might betray him unto them. 5 And they were glad, and covenanted to give him money. 6 And he promised, and sought opportunity to betray him unto them in the absence of the multitude.

There are two people used to exemplify the “false prophet”; Balaam and Judas. In both cases they will betray the Lord for money. Do not be deceived, neither was a “phony prophet” that is not what is meant by false. They both genuinely knew the Lord and His word. They were prophets, but they were false in that they were not trustworthy, they would sell out the Lord for money. Right now everyone talks about “fake news”. Fake news is simply a false prophet. They will spin the news any way you want in exchange for money. This age began with the chief priests and scribes choosing a false prophet over those that would speak the truth. They chose to crucify the Lord and martyr the apostles rather than hear the truth.

They are “merchants of doubt” when it comes to cigarettes causing cancer. So how many were killed due to their lies even though they knew their product was a drug hooked you and killed you. The NFL did the same thing, knowing that their product caused terrible brain damage. They lied about it and slandered anyone who tried to tell the truth. The oil companies did the same thing with climate change. So now we have record breaking floods and fires and hurricanes and droughts and locusts and pandemics. This is what you reap when you choose the false prophet over the Lord.

7 Then came the day of unleavened bread, when the passover must be killed.

Unleavened bread is bread that these spin doctors have not had a chance to adulterate. Things are happening very fast right now, too fast for them to do a good job of leavening. Recently a video came out of Biden talking to reporters which was clearly CGI as his hand went through the microphone. Just the other day Sixty Minutes released a video attacking Governor Desantis yet it was immediately revealed to be a hack smear job as it had been edited and the full video was released. Also an attempt to slander Matt Gaetz was ruined because of a sting operation which caused them to pull the plug before they had a chance to set him up. In every case the "bread wasn't leavened" because they ran out of time. This is what the feast of unleavened bread is all about.

8 And he sent Peter and John, saying, Go and prepare us the passover, that we may eat. 9 And they said unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare? 10 And he said unto them, Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he entereth in. 11 And ye shall say unto the goodman of the house, The Master saith unto thee, Where is the guest chamber, where I shall eat the passover with my disciples? 12 And he shall shew you a large upper room furnished: there make ready.

This story is full of very figurative language. A man with a pitcher of Water is one of the signs of the Zodiak, Aquarius, which is always immediately before the feast of Passover. The Bible refers to these signs as "the mazzaroth" and they tell the story of the gospel. This particular sign signifies Jesus with the fountain of living water that is pouring out and raising up the church. We will see the Lord pouring out His word at the end of this age, and this will lead us to this large upper room. Our rapture is depicted as our being taken to an upper room where we can prepare for the wedding. The Passover feast becomes the Lord's table which prefigures the wedding feast.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Upside Down

Isaiah 24:1 Behold, Jehovah maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.

I was interested in this phrase "upside down" as a reference to what happens at the start of the Tribulation after the first rapture. I only found it used 6 times but every one seems very informative.

Judges 7:13 And when Gideon was come, behold, there was a man telling a dream unto his fellow; and he said, Behold, I dreamed a dream; and, lo, a cake of barley bread tumbled into the camp of Midian, and came unto the tent, and smote it so that it fell, and turned it upside down, so that the tent lay flat.

Barley refers to the first fruits, Jesus' resurrection was likened to the fulfillment of the feast of firstfruit which is a reference to barley, and when He rose a "sheaf" rose with Him from the dead. So we have a reference here to a very small number of firstfruits (a cake of barley bread) which reminds us of the resurrected Lord and those who are with Him just like Gideon's army, and they turn the camp upside down. No one would ever imagine a loaf of bread turning an army camp upside down. But isn't that what is happening today? People have rejected the leaven (bread) of the Pharisees that they are selling through organized religion and the Mainstream media. A very small number of deplorables associated with Bannon's war room pandemic have turned the camp upside down.

2Kings 21:13 And I will stretch over Jerusalem the line of Samaria, and the plummet of the house of Ahab; and I will wipe Jerusalem as a man wipeth a dish, wiping it and turning it upside down.

This is a key prophecy. Many feel that the Clintons represent the house of Ahab with both Bill and Hillary signifying Ahab and Jezebel. Obama, Biden, and Harris would all be of the house of Ahab. There is a lot of evidence at this point that the US military is arresting people involved in a worldwide pedophile ring that is far more sophisticated and developed than most people can imagine. They had "pedophile island" run by Epstein and Maxwell that Bill Clinton visited over 100 times. But it is far worse than that, it is estimated that human trafficking of children is worth over $100 billion per year. Many fear that the reason to throw the border wide open especially to children and pregnant women is so that they can kidnap children that are undocumented. If you can get children that don't have birth certificates it is crucial for them. We have evidence that 800 people have already been tried for this crime in Military tribunals (the law was expanded during Trump's term to where the Military can hold a tribunal for "crimes against humanity" indicating the trafficking of children. This is very much associated with Satanic rituals where they terrify children and then drink their blood. When children are terrified the glands produce a substance that is both an aphrodisiac and hallucinogenic. Apparently this becomes very addictive.

Psalm 146:9 Jehovah preserveth the sojourners; He upholdeth the fatherless and widow; But the way of the wicked he turneth upside down.

So far in every case the use of this term is consistent. Those involved in election fraud have their army turned upside down. Those involved in censorship and the attempt to bring in a tyranny have their world turned upside down. The Clinton's and all the Satanic pedophiles have their world turned upside down. You can lump all these into one category: the wicked.

Acts 17:6 And when they found them not, they dragged Jason and certain brethren before the rulers of the city, crying, These that have turned the world upside down are come hither also;

Think about that, the true church, the true gospel will turn the world upside down. The lukewarm Christians in Laodicea do not turn the world upside down, but those like Paul do.

Isaiah 29:13 And the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw nigh unto me, and with their mouth and with their lips do honor me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear of me is a commandment of men which hath been [l]taught them; 14 therefore, behold, I will [m]proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder; and the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

15 Woe unto them that hide deep their counsel from Jehovah, and whose works are in the dark, and that say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us? 16 Ye turn things upside down! Shall the potter be esteemed as clay; that the thing made should say of him that made it, He made me not; or the thing formed say of him that formed it, He hath no understanding?

This is brilliant! God is righteous and He judges righteously. These wicked ones they turn things upside down. They tell you that you are a terrible person if you are "transphobic". Then they have some man go to a spa in the women's locker room with kids as young as 6 walking around with his penis out. Prisoners claim they are "trans" and then go to the women's prison where they rape and abuse the women. For four years they claimed #NotmyPresident and now if someone wants to do a forensic audit of the election in their state they are vilified as being insurrectionists. For all last year the Democrats supported defunding the police and now today they tell us it was the Republicans who were pushing that. The Democrats, the Leftists, the crazies are claiming that God did not make them and that the Bible has no understanding. They are trying to turn the entire society upside down and instead God will turn them upside down like a dirty dish. They portray the "deplorables" as the offscouring of all things yet God will make them the offscouring. The deep state thinks they are all powerful yet they will be put to an open shame by Gideon's army, a handful of deplorables, it will be as embarrasing as an entire army being beaten by a loaf of bread.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
He will return from the marriage feast, the apostasy, be ready and watching

Luke 12:35 Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning; 36 And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately. 37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.

I completely disagree with the vast majority of Bible teachings on this verse. Many say this refers to the marriage of the Lord. It doesn't make sense on multiple levels. First, if the master of the house were getting married the wedding feast would be in His father's house and His servants would be hosting the feast. Second, suppose this really is referring to the Lord's wedding feast, he is there till midnight or some later hour, He comes back with His bride and if the servants open up immediately to Him He will abandon His bride, gird Himself and serve dinner to the servants?

So instead this reminds me of three other portions of the Bible.

Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

At the end of the age at the time of the Lord's return we will see the church in Laodicea. The Lord will be knocking on the door and many in this church will not open up to Him, they will not be watching, they will think they are rich and don't know they are blind, naked and poor. I find this very similar because in both cases it is the Lord's house (the church), we are His servants who are to be watching for His coming, and if we do open up to Him immediately then He will gird Himself and sup with us. But if that is the case, what is the feast, or the marriage feast that He is coming from?

Exodus 32:1 And when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down from the mount, the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, Up, make us gods, which shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we know not what is become of him. 2 And Aaron said unto them, Break off the golden rings, which are in the ears of your wives, of your sons, and of your daughters, and bring them unto me. 3 And all the people brake off the golden rings which were in their ears, and brought them unto Aaron. 4 And he received it at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, and made it a molten calf: and they said, These are thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt. 5 And when Aaron saw this, he built an altar before it; and Aaron made proclamation, and said, To-morrow shall be a feast to Jehovah. 6 And they rose up early on the morrow, and offered burnt-offerings, and brought peace-offerings; and the people sat down to eat and to drink, and rose up to play.

This is a reference to a feast that the Lord was at and He does return from this feast. We do see that Moses calls on the faithful servants who rise up immediately in response to Moses and as a result they become the Levitical priesthood because they were faithful and responded immediately. However, here it looks like they are worshipping idols and in Luke the Lord is returning from a wedding feast. Both of these are feasts, but would we really refer to Exodus 32 as a wedding feast? This in turn reminds me of

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Put this all together and it makes sense. Paul told us the apostasy must come first. We realize that Shavuot is the feast that appears most similar to the account of the rapture, yet prior to the rapture what has to happen first is this falling away, this apostasy, likened to idol worship and a wanton feast, they are like Demas who loved the world and forsook the ministry, and in Luke we are told the Lord left that feast but rewarded those servants who were watching for Him, not partaking in that idolatrous worship, opened the door to Him immediately (as with those in Laodicea).

In Luke we are told before the rapture you will have "the shaking of the powers of heaven" and in 2Thessalonians you are told before the rapture you must first have the apostasy where some in the church, like Demas, will fall away from the Lord because they love the world, and here in Luke the Lord calls it a wedding feast. Remember after the rapture those of the synagogue of Satan come to Philadelphia to worship before them. The were married to Satan. Why do you think Moses delayed his coming down from the mountain, he exposed these ones.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
He will return from the marriage feast, the apostasy, be ready and watching

Luke 12:35 Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning; 36 And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately. 37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.

I completely disagree with the vast majority of Bible teachings on this verse. Many say this refers to the marriage of the Lord. It doesn't make sense on multiple levels. First, if the master of the house were getting married the wedding feast would be in His father's house and His servants would be hosting the feast. Second, suppose this really is referring to the Lord's wedding feast, he is there till midnight or some later hour, He comes back with His bride and if the servants open up immediately to Him He will abandon His bride, gird Himself and serve dinner to the servants?
Please note there is a very good exposition which shows the three gospels as being addressed to the three groups that get raptured according to the principle the last shall be first and the first last. Matthew is for the Jews, Mark is for those left behind, and Luke is for those raptured prior to the tribulation. I have already gone over this thoroughly in earlier posts in this blog. You can also find this teaching on Youtube where they run through all the verses, it is very compelling. This is another reason why it would not make sense for a reference applying to the Jews who missed the wedding to be in Luke and not in Matthew. This verse is only in Luke and Mark begins with John the Baptist (one of the two witnesses?) telling them to repent for the kingdom. So you don't even begin unless you repent of the apostasy, and the apostasy doesn't refer to the Jews so it isn't even mentioned in Matthew.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Dung it for 1 year

Luke 13:6 And he spake this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came seeking fruit thereon, and found none. 7 And he said unto the vinedresser, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why doth it also cumber the ground? 8 And he answering saith unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 and if it bear fruit thenceforth, well; but if not, thou shalt cut it down.

This parable is only in Luke, it isn't in either Mark or Matthew. This is significant, Luke is the gospel to those who are raptured before the tribulation, this is something that they would see. Mark begins with all those left behind going out into the wilderness to John the Baptist (Elijah who is to come, one of the two witnesses) so they obviously would not see this, and Matthew is to the Jews who come very late to the realization that Jesus is Lord.

But for those paying attention to the signs there was a very big one in 2017, the Revelation 12 sign. Many thought the rapture would be in 2020 because of this sign (3 years and then 3 1/2 and 3 1/2). What happened? Well it turns out that the Jewish year which began at Rosh Hashanna in 2020 is the same word as "dung". This last year God "dunged it" and sure enough the number of people waking up has grown exponentially. All these things that are going on that you can't believe, that is simply "dung" to the tree.

Psalm 120:1 In my distress I cried unto Jehovah,
And he answered me.
2 Deliver my soul, O Jehovah, from lying lips,
And from a deceitful tongue.
3 What shall be given unto thee, and what shall be done more unto thee,
Thou deceitful tongue?
4 Sharp arrows of the mighty,
With coals of juniper.
5 Woe is me, that I sojourn in Meshech,
That I dwell among the tents of Kedar!
6 My soul hath long had her dwelling
With him that hateth peace.
7 I am for peace:

But when I speak, they are for war.

Someone has discovered the "prophecies in the Psalms". I will be posting a lot on this, but suffice it to say at this point that Psalm 120 refers to 2020. It was a year of lying lips and the deceitful tongue. We have learned that Fauci was a liar, the CCP are liars, Cuomo was a liar, the Mainstream media are liars, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, NY Times, WAPO, etc. are liars. Biden is a liar, Harris is a liar. The list is outrageously long and the sins are horrible. They hate peace. They are trying to race bait and divide us.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Secret Servant Man

I have a few issues with this, but the amount of material that he packs into an hour and 40 minutes is amazing. The ultimate conclusions that he makes:
1. Tribulation begins October 6/7 at Feast of Trumpets.
2. Rapture must precede this event.
3. Rapture must be in 2021
4. It still seems the Antichrist must be released on the 9th of Av (August 16/17)

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Judges 15 -- Jawbone of an Ass? Why not just say Donald Trump?

1 But it came to pass after a while, in the time of wheat harvest, that Samson visited his wife with a kid; and he said, I will go in to my wife into the chamber. But her father would not suffer him to go in. 2 And her father said, I verily thought that thou hadst utterly hated her; therefore I gave her to thy companion: is not her younger sister fairer than she? take her, I pray thee, instead of her. 3 And Samson said unto them, This time shall I be blameless in regard of the Philistines, when I do them a mischief. 4 And Samson went and caught three hundred foxes, and took firebrands, and turned tail to tail, and put a firebrand in the midst between every two tails. 5 And when he had set the brands on fire, he let them go into the standing grain of the Philistines, and burnt up both the shocks and the standing grain, and also the oliveyards. 6 Then the Philistines said, Who hath done this? And they said, Samson, the son-in-law of the Timnite, because he hath taken his wife, and given her to his companion. And the Philistines came up, and burnt her and her father with fire. 7 And Samson said unto them, If ye do after this manner, surely I will be avenged of you, and after that I will cease. 8 And he smote them hip and thigh with a great slaughter: and he went down and dwelt in the cleft of the rock of Etam.

When you join Corporate America with Social Justice Warrior by the tail and then light that with Cancel Culture the result is their crops are ruined. As they say “get woke, go broke”. MLB moved the All Star game from Atlanta to Denver because they “got woke”. Major disaster. Disney’s revenue was down $636 million in the second quarter shortly after cancelling a star actress for comments she made. NBA’s ratings are down 40-45% depending on which network and what time frame you are looking at. What was the slight in Judges that provoked Samson, his wife was given to a Philistine. That could easily refer to a job or a house. But then they go and burn her and her father with fire. This would be like the police killing an unarmed person.

9 Then the Philistines went up, and encamped in Judah, and spread themselves in Lehi. 10 And the men of Judah said, Why are ye come up against us? And they said, To bind Samson are we come up, to do to him as he hath done to us. 11 Then three thousand men of Judah went down to the cleft of the rock of Etam, and said to Samson, Knowest thou not that the Philistines are rulers over us? what then is this that thou hast done unto us? And he said unto them, As they did unto me, so have I done unto them. 12 And they said unto him, We are come down to bind thee, that we may deliver thee into the hand of the Philistines. And Samson said unto them, Swear unto me, that ye will not fall upon me yourselves. 13 And they spake unto him, saying, No; but we will bind thee fast, and deliver thee into their hand: but surely we will not kill thee. And they bound him with two new ropes, and brought him up from the rock.

14 When he came unto Lehi, the Philistines shouted as they met him: and the Spirit of Jehovah came mightily upon him, and the ropes that were upon his arms became as flax that was burnt with fire, and his bands dropped from off his hands. 15 And he found a fresh jawbone of an ass, and put forth his hand, and took it, and smote a thousand men therewith. 16 And Samson said,

With the jawbone of an ass, heaps upon heaps,

With the jawbone of an ass have I smitten a thousand men.

A jawbone of an ass? This deplorable Israelite killed them with the jawbone of an ass? What was he making mean tweets? Why are they calling it “the jawbone of an ass” why not just come out and say Donald Trump.